Why do some of you alt-shitters think all arabs are refugee tier parasites? There were plenty of noble ones...

Why do some of you alt-shitters think all arabs are refugee tier parasites? There were plenty of noble ones. Not to say that arabs were a big allies of the Nazis. Even if you don't like their religion, you have to accept that there we plenty of honourable ones. And I'm not even talking about how we have a common enemy in the jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHLKFFq74Gk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They all believe that the people in the host country are kaffirs, Op. They all want to destroy the religion of the host, Op. As a matter of religion, they believe they can't punish a Moslem for robbing, rape or murder of an infidel.
so fuck them all, Op.

I doubt Saladin was that cool irl
Also not an Arab

Kurd indeed

Islam = Forced Arabization
To be the best possible Muslim you have to eat, dress, fuck, speak and live like an Arab. Their religion is parasitic and toxic for the western culture. However, I'm fine with them living how they want in their dusty shithole countries as long as it doesn't affect me.

I regret to inform you that "arabs" are about two steps below "nigger" in the white-hate spectrum.

Saladin was the only commander in the Arab-Crusader wars on either side to personally kill an unarmed prisoner, Reynald de Chatillon. He was subhuman shit just like all Saracens.

No one would bat an eye if you did not invade the west.

But seeing as you did, here we are.

>have to accept
thread deleted

Nah these people are subhuman pieces of shit, barely above niggers.

There are no honorable arabs, i was friends with some, one of the even helped me out if i had problems, in the end he stole from me multiple times behind my back and always accused other people and beat them up for "stealing from his friend" they are shittier people that would do anything to get the upperhand on everyone

Pretty much this.

Would you rather an Australian family living next door to you, or an arab family?

wew I didn't realise this place was such a zion nigger larper infested shithole. I'm not saying that their religion is good or even acceptable but when we have a common enemy we shouldn't be divided. This generic Islamophobia is pro-zion, pro-jew.

Has to keep the horde in line.

Hey mehmed
Israel could wipe every ayyyrab off the planet in seconds.
Why don't they?

Is it because they can't?
Is it because they fear your technological prowess, you know astrolabes algebra n camel shiiieeeet?
Is it because they fear the ayyyrab high morale and unbeatable knife armies?

Let me tell you why.
You are part of their plan.
You. Are. Part. Of. Their. Plan.
Let that sink in.

Greetings to the wives.
Good luck with their Grade 1 results.

Where are you currently living and where are you from?

Of course there are good "Arabs", especially considering that the vast majority of people speaking the Arabic language aren't actually ethnic/genetic Arabs. And of course it's mostly the bottom-of-the-barrel shit coming to Europe, don't you think we understand that as well?

But the fact is still that Europeans don't want Arabs in our continent, no matter how good they are.

Where did I say anywhere that I would want them in europe or for that matter anywhere else in the world? I only want to stress that we have a shared enemy and this board likes to forget this, even going as far as hating arabs more than kikes.

>muh arabs
>posts pic of kurd-aryan

What a retard.

>Ahmed realizes that he is not welcome
Good

>Talking about Arabs
>Posts Saladin
>A Levantine Kurd
LOL. Get the fuck out of here you disgusting subhuman goat raper.

Came to post this.

People coming from war zones are all scum, no heroes among those brown people.

>OP meme flagging...

Forgot to change that one... Shitposting, larping as a nazi when not making threads like this one.

>Even if you don't like their religion, you have to accept that there we plenty of honourable ones. And I'm not even talking about how we have a common enemy in the jew.
This is the thing. I don't have problem with arabs, i have problem with their crazy religion (not crazier than the jews mind you). That tells them that they should kill someone who tries to leave the faith. Arabs who have left islam, or is not a practitioner tends to be pretty laid back. However they are a rarity.

I'll take the aussie everytime, at least its funny listening to you guys talking, unlike hearing those arabs with their coughing turkish

>People coming from war zones are all scum, no heroes among those brown people.
Well the important thing is the majority of them stay in their own nations. If someone should be allowed to immigrate/if any it should be the ones who have left that kind of business back in the middle east, and want to be part of western society. Not the ones who left middle east to turn western society into middle eastern society, for obvious reasons.

Even if someone is a completely respectable person, I still dislike them if they identify as Muslims. They are supporting a religion of violence, even if they never commit those acts themselves.

This is also the funny thing, they want to get away from middle east, then proceed to try to turn the west into the thing they are running away from. It's ridiculous. And the more religious they are the more they turn it bad for those who don't want to be, it's like a critical mass, the first wave pretty nice and want western civilization, then comes the others, and they tell them that they should not want western civilization and then things go bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=XHLKFFq74Gk

>There were plenty of noble ones.
I hope Saladin was not your idea of a noble one, since he was nothing in real life like he's in that movie. He despised Christians, and he was a ruthless warlord and a butcher, like most Muslim leaders. If leftists judged people consistently, Saladin would be despised just like Genghis Khan.

Yeah they should definately not think the movie kingdom of heaven is some kind of documentary.

Indeed. The movie was about as unhistorical as possible. With all the usual cliches and misconceptions, like backwards Europe, brutal crusaders losing their faith and Muslims being honorable and advanced.

It's basic facts and statistics that prove rapefugees are not fit for western civilization, it's not even a matter of opinion anymore. Not to mention Islam and all its principles conflict with neo-naziism on every level besides maybe their view on women.
Also, OP is a faggot.

Pretty much, anyone who would look up the actual history of the characters like saladin would be very dissapointed, if they were looking on something noble or whatever.

> Implying there is not enough room in death camps for kikes and mudshits

>you have to accept that there we plenty of honourable ones

Who are you? Why should I care for your opinion and what happens if I don’t accept that there are honorable one?

He did not give the cup of ice to him.

Saladin was a kurd not an arab

Ibn Battuta was pretty based...

...Yeah, that's it. Fuck the rest of 'em.