Should makeup be banned?

And if yes, should it be banned everywhere or just in the workplace? Why?

Disclaimer: If you mention that the Nazis wanted to ban makeup, you will get downvoted back to Plebbit

I like peterson

no that's some sharia level shit right there

Women need make up to hide their blushing. That's how you tell a women is horny, her face turns red.
Banning make up would make everything worse.

muslims use makeup all the time because it is the face is the only spot that isnt covered leaf

In the workplace it should culturally frowned upon... In a perfect world the work place would be white males only... but that ain't gonna happen

Makeup isn't really banned for men it is just socially unacceptable in the West. Other than costumes for performances, it is frowned upon. The reason for this is actually discussed by Kant. Women, in the eyes of God, are to focus on beauty. Men, who need to be identifiable, should not wear makeup. Similarly, the reason why men have short hair in the West. It is harder to hide by changing appearance without a wig. God is asshat authoritarian who wants complete control, but that is what Burgerstan wants.

>Should makeup be banned?

No. Aesthetics > autism

>nuance
>discussion
please tell me you arent that dumb or that this is prime 100% Canadian back-bait

Females using makeup should be banned.

However, males using makeup should be encouraged to create the most feminine traps possible and even make them more sexually desirable than females.

No, why would you do that? Tell me one good reason.

nah we just reinstate freedom of association.

This is the most Socially Just thing I've read this morning. Good Job, user.

Exactly! Because equality between the genders means turning women into men and men into women! The only way to prove you support women's rights is to start dressing like a girl 24/7.

To stop sexual harassment.

There is no such thing.

Maybe you guys in Czechoslovakia don't take sexual harassment seriously but we civilized people here in the West do.

And where did you end up being ''civilized''? Nah, I'll think I'll pass. Send my regards to the refugees.

Sexual harassment is a madeup buzzword.