So blaxploitation is cool again?

So blaxploitation is cool again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9O0EbsxAkuo
youtube.com/watch?v=YAcIzPmOhBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's like the "Shaft" movies of the last century.
Incredibly stupid, but black people eat it up because they love to be lied to.

I'll watch it if it's like Black Dynamite.

It always was, also I new cinema opened right next to my house and now I'm going to see this as my cinema premiere, if it's bad I'm never going again.

So diverse so powerful. All movies should be like this

Does vibranium make your dick bigger and thats why the white man wants to steal it?

Yes, and this time with a heaping serving of african tribal culture that nobody knows or cares about

youtube.com/watch?v=9O0EbsxAkuo

>making a nigger work for his shekels is blaxploitation
I remember when murilards didn't have to pay niggers for their work.

blaxploitation is making entertainment out of black peoples suffering (movies about ghetto culture ect)

this is literally the opposite of that since it's a movie about a black guy whos the king of the richest country in the world

>it was Disney that ended up monetizing black people after all

So you make it worse by just ignoring black people altogether and giving them a fantasy setting.

Lol no, vibranium makes niggers productive. White people just wanna understand how that's scientifically possible

youtube.com/watch?v=YAcIzPmOhBQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=YAcIzPmOhBQ

>I declare war on anyone who sells drugs in the community
>But Black Dynamite, I sell drugs in the community
I laugh more in any ten minutes of Black Dynamite than anything ever by Tyler Perry.

Blaxpoitation was always cool.

DATS RITE!

MCU is the biggest movie franchise in the world currently, maybe on par with Star Wars, but that's gonna be over after Infinity War. So it's really superhero movies that are trendy right now. Add something political and it explodes.

>doesnt know what blaxploitation is
>thinks a movie with black actors is blaxploitation

your whiteness intensifies

>Make a movie exploiting a black audience and using marketing to make them have black pride in something that doesn't exist

Only with Pam Grier-tier ivory goddess

*ebane goddess

Explain how this movie is fundamentally different than Boss Nigger, other than Boss Nigger actually being entertaining

The Music was even better