Jazz question

JAZZ: Is it degenerate, and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEAiFOZ2uq4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negermusik
youtube.com/watch?v=3wkhyUl_Vmw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0SIizvT5Bk8
archive.is/YyOGn
bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-43136543/gangster-rapper-nissim-black-on-becoming-an-orthodox-jew
youtube.com/watch?v=vnX2HxCiGb4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Brecker
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It’s shit, that’s why it’s degenerate.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEAiFOZ2uq4

Degenerate this, degenerate that. Stop it. I don't even listen to Jazz, but all these >is this degenerate threads are shill threads meant to divide.
Daily reminder that you can like anything you want as long as you hold up the 14 words.

but what about the classics and big band?

Jazz was the negro music of its day.
It would get white girls to dance like negresses and admire/hang out with negroes.
It served back then the same function that hip hops serves today.
It has served its function though. Today it’s neutral.

Take the best jazz song of all time.
Now is it better than the best classical song of all time?
Even better than the greatest rock and roll song?

History repeating itself...

You are part of the problem

(((History)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negermusik

>better than the best classical song of all time
No
>better than the greatest rock and roll song
Most definitely

well it can be argued that rock and roll is degenerate too, right?

Yes, with one exception

Evola has a chapter about jazz in ride the tiger iirc. He says it’s analogous go a drug, because of how much hysterical it was, and only a negrified and jewified society like America would be able to conceive let alone enjoy such music. Alas we’re 1000x worse now.

It isn't

nigger music

just listen to it.

Depends what rock n roll it is. Some of it is redpilled.
Plus, it’s a reminder that when whites do something they do it better

Jazz is good. Nice bleep bloop pretentious sound beeps. I play the saxophone, I love michael brecker

more input is welcome, btw.
post away

I enjoy it

I'll allow it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3wkhyUl_Vmw

To actually understand jazz post-Bird you have to play it
t. Jazz musician

Agreed. Kenny G was pretty popular for a while but not bird popular.

I make music and love pretty much all genres

But for the life of me, I cant get into jazz

I dont get the rhythms. Even Coltrane's best tracks just sound to me like he is practicing and not playing

There is no melody in jazz

jewified and nigger music, makes me incredibly nervous for some reason, its like it never picks up the pace. just stops, starts, etc. hard to explain but i cannot stand it...
the sudden change in sounds it makes make it degenerate in itself, it was the start of mainstream degenerate music (i.e , you can do "happy" music WELL like Rossini or Verdi did, but then theres degenerate like the "Can can" created by the jew offenbach)
I hate people that speak of it as if it was some form of classical music or something with actual value. most (if not all) influential jazz players were either jew or nignog

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0SIizvT5Bk8

It is. At least in the beginning but there are many white non degen rock and metal bands obviously.

This. What annoys me too is when people say you’re not a “true musician” when you don’t like Jazz.

Ive read that too. It was hiphop of its day only less retarded

Jazz is infinitely better than the shit blacks put out now.

Only if you're a white guy trying to play it.

>We make Judaism cool

>archive.is/YyOGn

bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-43136543/gangster-rapper-nissim-black-on-becoming-an-orthodox-jew

i like it.
youtube.com/watch?v=vnX2HxCiGb4

That holds a lot of truth. If you can play jazz, you can play pretty much any music. The reason you don't like the way it sounds is because you don't understand rhythms and its too technical for you too grasp. Jazz drummers are the best drummers hands down, and Gene Hoglan, Tomas Haake, and many of the best metal drummers say it. Jazz fusion guitarists are the most knowledgeable guitar players, hands down. Jazz singers not only have superior voices, they actually use them like an instrument, and not the way KORN does. Its like when they say Jeff Beck is the guitarist's guitarist... If you actually know how to play the instrument/music and can, your favorite musicians are jazz players. When you are an actual musician with knowledge, listening to people play 3 different barre chords and a blues pentatonic gets really fucking old. Its like listening to kids bop or watching a grown man play build a lego tie fighter.

Best when done by whites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Brecker

What's next? Is having the flu degenerate?

>If you can play jazz
Didn’t say that. I can play, the chords on the guitar are mental. Rhythm is the easiest part of music. Classical is a lot more complicated, the feel and tactic behind it is so much more purposeful than Jazz.
>KORN
The fact you even mentioned that train wreck of a band made me doubt what you’re spouting even more.

I don't care about your opinion, unless you ever tried to play it yourself