The cover is BLOWN! It's fucking OVER!

The cover is BLOWN! It's fucking OVER!

youtube.com/watch?v=0yo5KKh5k3Q&t=572s

David Hogg interviewing his classmates in the closet while they were hiding and the school was being evacuated. He gives the time of 9:32 am.
The sherriffs timeline gives the time of the shooting of 2:32pm.
sheriff.org/PIO/News/Pages/STONEMAN-DOUGLAS-SHOOTING-TIMELINE-OF-EVENTS-.aspx

WTF IS GOING ON? NOT ONLY THAT, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING GUN CONTROL WHILE YOU FEAR FOR YOUR LIFE IN THE CLOSET.

Other urls found in this thread:

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-stoneman-douglas-student-gives-account-from-inside-school-20180214-story.html
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200277689.html
naturalnews.com/2018-02-16-psych-drug-shooters-florida-school-shooter-was-on-medication-reports-miami-herald-just-like-nearly-all-the-others.html
fox8.com/2018/02/18/building-where-florida-school-shooting-took-place-likely-to-be-demolished/
youtu.be/qp0g2ZFE6Ns
cnn.com/videos/us/2018/02/16/shooting-survivors-it-didnt-feel-real-ac.cnn/video/playlists/florida-stoneman-douglas-high-school-shooting/
twitter.com/identity_anti/status/966369077953531904?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^0
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the FUCK?! WHO THE FUCK WOULD DO THIS DURING A SCHOOL SHOOTING?

THIS IS FAKE AS FUCK, THIS SHOOTING DID NOT HAPPEN

Agree
Smells foul

I don't know WHY more people haven't mentioned this. He literally said it was 9:32 and it was the morning. The sunlight was coming in the window during his interview. How is this not plastered everywhere?

HOLY SHIT

To be clear though, while this guy definitely seems to be a crisis actor, you're not saying the shooting is a false flag - just that it's being hijacked unnecessarily to push forward gun control (aka gun bans)? I think a lot of people conflate the two stances.

hahaha wtf

is this real life?

on second viewing, he doesn't say am or pm. It's possible that he did that interview later in the evening of the 14th.

TOP KEK. LIKE POTTERY

Here's an article between 9am and 9pm.

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-stoneman-douglas-student-gives-account-from-inside-school-20180214-story.html

Everyone has been pushing that the interview was during the shooting.

Are you guys literally retards? They turned the lights off because the school is on lockdown holy fuck

the sherriffs timeline shows 2:32.
am or pm doesn't matter

Wait never mind the point is that he said 9 o clock. The shooting happened at 2 what the fuck? I'm the retard

you're kidding right?
he's filming an interview 9:32PM ? like 6 hours after the shooting is over?
kek. faggot.

>what the fuck? I'm the retard
JUST

Yes. That's why the girls is talking about the shooting in the past tense.

Girl you know it's true!~

They show kids outside and that it's daylight during his interview in the "closet"

This is fucked up

Has anyone asked him personally in an interview about this?

actually probably just edits to the video of them showing the outside. BUT THE GIRL SAYS THEY ARE HIDING IN THAT VIDEO!

hahaha we're truly living in the post deceit era.

get fucked kikes

boomers need to fuck off

>9:32PM
>daylight

Sorry I thought it was a closet, that's how we did drills at my highschool.

Even still, I live on the east coast. It's dark by 6pm here this time of year. Lookup sunset times for Florida in February. That video was shot in the AM.

LMFAO. Hey let's do this interview after the shooting so I can get your feelings and viewpoints on the whole ordeal. Now if you'll just step into this closet...
Brainlets

I hate jews so much

>hey guys im being shot at btw fuck the NRA and the constitution

I mean forget the details, just the way the girl is talking makes it complete bullshit.

You'd have to be a fucking retard to believe any of this.

and smiling btw

These kids hiding in a closet had big speeches about National gun control laws?
WTF?

9:32pm in florida can still be bright out, don't you faggots believe the earth is sphere?

THE Freemasons use telepathy to communicate their revolutionary ideals and murdering. be careful they have nearly converted to entire continent of Australia into their worldwide lodges. we have their secret leaks and will be releasing all of it soon...

I mean, what else is a kid going to do during an active shooter situation?

sunset Miami - 6:18pm
dusk Miami - 6:42pm

>Sup Forums every time there's a shooting

Perhaps trying to not get shot by quietly hiding

But how would they get retweets?

If this video is fake I'm gonna be a amateur school shooter

I wanna see how the fuck they're gonna spin this.

Australians are indeed the stupidest people on Earth, it fits.

he's interview multiple people at different times?
wow that was ahrd

Oo oo oo~

How are all these kids so good at public speaking?

From what I remember myself and my classmates could barely handle 10 minute presentations in front of a class let alone national television.

It's all very interesting.

the video isn't live tv, its clearly a recap

They're all actors it's hilarious, is this an acting school? They all talk about theater and improv.

jesus christ is this a sloppy false flag.
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200277689.html
>interview during the ongoing shooting while hiding
>"get rid of guns REEEEEEEEE" is the only theme
>done 3 hours according to the interviewer before the shooting started

shooter was also on drugs
naturalnews.com/2018-02-16-psych-drug-shooters-florida-school-shooter-was-on-medication-reports-miami-herald-just-like-nearly-all-the-others.html
like most school shooters are

they already agreed to get rid of the evidence
fox8.com/2018/02/18/building-where-florida-school-shooting-took-place-likely-to-be-demolished/

on the same day a drill was announced where the kids were told the police would fire blanks around. who didnt have that in school on the same day someone came in to shoot your school up for real?
youtu.be/qp0g2ZFE6Ns

also the hoggs kid was on TV a couple of times already to shill against guns, just like most of the other kids you see on TV

Is this a false false flag to redpill the people about what the government did for decades now by exposing it themselves? Trumps 4D chess?

jews

CNN doesn't put you on if you mumble or have something they dont want to hear

26 allegedly died in Texas, at a church shooting. The media was hard pressed to cover it even for one day.

>on the same day a drill was announced where the kids were told the police would fire blanks around. who didnt have that in school on the same day someone came in to shoot your school up for real?
youtu.be/qp0g2ZFE6Ns

this is the sketchy bit, not the anons who can't figure out there are two 9:32s in a day

>Google "Pepe reaction image"
>pepe.jpg, perfect!
>jumble up a few words
>Yeah that looks just like a Sup Forums poster!

It's been stated over and over these interviews happened during the shooting. Why would he be interviewing a classmate in the dark at 9:32 pm at the school?

Blump

I don't know if you have noticed but there 8snt a whole lot of sunlight at 9:30 pm in February here. Maybe you could do that in the summer with daylight savings, but not now.

Which 9:32 time are you at school?

>this is the sketchy bit, not the anons who can't figure out there are two 9:32s in a day
so either he is doing the interview 3 hours before the shooting started, or 7 hours after and 6 hours after it ended. both are equally strong red flags.

So what the sarme kid who was at the school shooting was in a previous documentary on TV ?

You retards most people air on TV many times in their lives do you happen to go outside you virgin conspiracists ?

I'm thinking this narcissistic psycho re-staged the closet interview and flubbed some details.
Had I been bunkered down hiding from a shooter and he pulled his phone out, I'd personally throw him out into the hallway.

WE NEED TO BAN TIME MACHINES!!!!!! REEEEEE

it doesn't feel real, it feels like a movie
cnn.com/videos/us/2018/02/16/shooting-survivors-it-didnt-feel-real-ac.cnn/video/playlists/florida-stoneman-douglas-high-school-shooting/

how many of the interviewed are actors?

It's most likely 9.32PM, so all that proves is he didn't actually interview during the shooting.

what if all the kids are MKUltrad to shill against gun and say how real it is, but actually dont want to lie. and since deep down they bypass the MKUltra programming it makes it feel not real as it isnt real, and so they say it

the school shooting was long over and nowhere near them to start with. it would be akin to filming friends during a boring ass fire drill test where you're sitting in a room for 2 hours

all the hysteria and 'if i die' is 100% kike opportunist bullshit

9:32 pm doesnt have the sun shining at this time of the year, at 0:38 you see the sun shining into where they are so its not pm. also why would they still be in the closet 6 hours after the shooter got arrested? i mean they are probably faggots and in the closet in that sense, but well

Spam IBTimes for answers!

twitter.com/identity_anti/status/966369077953531904?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^0

Cmon lads this is clearly an interview done after the fact, back in the closet where they had hid earlier during the shooting. Footage of the outside is footage from the news spliced into the video with the interview overlaid.

This kid is a faggot and it's weird how he's trying to launch his career on the backs of his dead friends but this isn't proof of anything except his faggotry.

you can tell how annoying they act that they're all involved in school theater ...... and on either student government or the democrat club at school

Too many.
I just joined these threads and saw 3 or 4.
What the fuck?

How much people does that school even has?

No shooting! Thank God his face is so recognisable. We can call it officialy #HoggHoax

>Sunset was around 6:17pm in Miami the day of shooting
>Kids had already been evacuated by 9:32pm the evening of shooting
>Sunlight in the video
>David Hogg mentions its 9:30 (obviously its morning)
This video was shot during the fire drill they had earlier in the morning but the FAKE NEWS media is pushing it as if it happened during the shooting at 2:32 the afternoon of the shooting.

You fucking idiots can’t even hire smart crisis actors. kek. It’s all coming out now.

It wasnt a mosque or jew temple.

over 4,000 student high school, huge ass school. most of these kids were too far away to even hear gunshots. they're fabricating stories via hearsay and prob just making shit up to be dramatic and get more segments and promote their $3million dollar go fund me

Blowing out shills truly has never been easier. Talk about panic mode, this was the sloppiest false flag of all time. They can't even find one talking point that could drive confusion, it's just a straight up lie and a really bad one.

>live interview
>after the fact

this is what i thought. he was goofing around during a drill earlier in the day, which other kids mention. then he spliced it with shooting footage

His shitty acting is the REAL crisis here

In a dangerous situation where you could die if you make a sound.
You would probably stay a silent as possible.
Also probably your last chance to get a kiss from a girl. Instead of interviews. Take a chance and see if you can get a pitty last kiss.

still doesn't matter they aren't old enough to vote

Sup Forums wins, your biggest victory after trumps victory

I'm sure the law enforcement let them waltz back into the place where 17 kids died. While the sun was shining at 9:32 pm in the middle of winter.

>talking about gun control during a fire drill
>Inside
>With the lights kff

I don't know what kind of fire drills you had at your school, but usually you're supposed to leave the building.

truely glorious days for Sup Forums finally again. and all it took was a bunch of people dying that possibly didnt really die and which the government did(nt) kill

This is very strange man, i hope this are just kids hired by democrats trying to get attention and not something planned by political parties, killing our children just for the sake of prove yourself right.

So the girl he interviews first is also an actor?

The title of the video says "during the shooting".

oooO0ooo000

Yeah because during a fire drill me and my buddies would sit in a closet (DURING A FIRE DRILL), with the lights off and talk about how much we're now anti-gun, ya know, because of the fire drill.

He meant military time you retarded nazi

Well they did bring him in for the false flag from California isn't there a time difference? Maybe he check his watch and forgot to change the time like a retard

Paid shills are not allowed to post in threads with Israel-9/11 links.

This Pasta kills the shill.

Post this PASTA in any thread you suspect of being subverted.

Let's not forget that letting a shill incite a response from you puts dirty shekels in their pockets. Don't feed the shills.

--------------------------------------------------

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

Last night twitter banned thousands of conservative accounts. How convenient

usually when people hide for thier life, ...they shut the f* up.

Yes, but he didn't make that title, it's just clickbait

How can you fuck up THIS badly?

Military and standard are the same until noon or after. Before that 9:32 and 0932 hours are the same thing and would be uttered the same way.

Can't decide if I should let you embarrass yourself or let shills roll with this talking point for the keks

Do leftists want to take away our guns to gain power or is it because most lawful gun owners are white and oppressing us isn't so easy with an armed society?

Yeshhhh, continue to battle against the flow of the quicksand, keep fighting, it will only make the burrowing come faster.

>17 people out of 3000 die
8 guys in my dad's platoon in nam were killed and he just went on with his life
Why are kids now days such faggots?

where's the sunlight you guys are talking about? the room is dark.