You right wingers are done for

Oh, it's fucking DELICIOUS to see how scared you archaic bigots are. Your guns will be gone soon, I've been to so many local left wing meetups lately. These people are not just trying to make the world a better place anymore, they want REVENGE, and they want it against YOU.

We used to be fine with some common sense gun reform, but how can you have common sense with people that make no sense? No, that ship has sailed, we'll be repealing the second amendment very, very soon. Gen Z is primed to be the most progressive, gayest, gender queer, nonwhite generation of all time. And you archaic bigots WILL pay for what you've done by inflicting Trump on this country. Your guns are gone when we get back in power, it's that simple.

What, are you scared? Are you that AFRAID that you need your little gun? Lmao. You white people are so disgusting, are you afraid people of color are gonna treat you as bad as you treated them? Lmfao.

Face the facts, we've got EVERY institution on our side. This little rogue presidency is a speedbump on the way to total domination. We have the facts, the moral highground, and soon we'll have all the power. And there is NOTHING you can do about it.

#BlueWave2018
#BeReadyForUs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p2n4JbgFqSs
youtu.be/4HMeelKc5F8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>right being scared of free speech
>left advocating free speech and not wanting to silence anyone
What planet do you live on?

>have guns
>be scared of teenagers
The absolute state of mind of libshits.

Yeah buddy, nobody cares that you bigots and bots get banned off of twitter. Whine somewhere else.

You seem awfully scared? Are you mad we're creating ANOTHER protected class that will be used against you bigot right wingers? Now the students will be on our side, they are the new Freedom Riders. Oprah has memed it, thus is is so, as you bigots on here like to say. These students are the new Freedom Riders, it's gonna be all over the news for months.

>armed with free speech
>let’s ban twitter users talking of (((crisis actors)))

Got it report certain left wing groups to the FBI and ATF for domestic terrorism threats. Also make sure to have a firearm for self protection when around left wing people. Am I missing anything or is that it? Domestic terrorism is a big issue and law enforcement sometimes browses this website. This isn't a game where you can use violence to silence the opposition and I don't want to fight some street rat punks. So what's your point?

Die of AIDS nigger
Get raped by a pack of niggers nigger
Get shot by a nigger nigger
I live in a 99.7% white community full of racists and armed to the teeth.
Believe me when I say, dont come around here without an army of tanks.

Says the guy on a platform that censors right wingers.

they're armed with a lot more than the first amendment

they have the entire mainstream establishment behind them

I get livid when people call these little bastards a "rebellion"

>These people are not trying to make the world a better place anymore, they want REVENGE,
Most accurate statement regarding leftist policies that I've seen in years.

>2018
>total power

Obvious bait is obvious.
On a side note, you jokers wont have any power for a further 15 years.
Deal with it jiggaboo

weak bait

Really
Really
Fucking gay blogpost/10
>be ready for us
So what,like...prepare to be more annoyed?
...prepare to hear you maggots scream with no facts to back it up?
You liberals are still fighting without any ammo.
Your belief system is untenable.
Even normies see you people circling the drain...
You're fucked and be careful how loud you decide to whine...your neighbors aren't as normal as you think

>You right wingers

Do you know how I know you're a shill?

>Oprah has memed it, thus is is so, as you bigots on here like to say.
Are you retarded?

don't pretend you believe in the constitution commie, get get culturally enriched by pisslam

Sage

I agree they need to think about their relationship with guns.

Population of US = 325 million

Number of gun owners = 42%

Number of guns = 310 million

Don't hold your breath user.

>we'll be repealing the second amendment very, very soon
Thanks for finally being honest about your goal. You'll need to stack the courts with more jews though, because you wont get 2/3 of the states. But you guys got gay marriage jammed through despite it being banned by 2/3 of the states, so don't give up hope! You can do anything by corrupting the courts and destroying the social compact on which the 9th oldest government in the world was built.

>repeal the second amendment
There's not many single actions that would directly lead to political violence breaking out, but this would do it.

>preserve first amendment rights
>get banned from twitter for partisanship

WE WAZ BOTZ N SHEIT
t. faggot

Hahah the party of the retards being led by kids whonluve with mommy and daddy who voted for Trump. Good luck sperms

It's a sad world we live in when this shit is believable.

They've begun showing their hand too. In Ohio, a senate bill was introduce (Senate Bill 260) which would make even possessing an "assault weapon" in the bill defined as any weapon with a detachable magazine a 5th degree felony.
The definition from Senate Bill 260:
" As used in this section, "assault weapon" means an
automatic firearm that has not been rendered permanently
inoperable, a semi-automatic firearm capable of accepting a detachable magazine with the capacity to accept ten or more cartridges, and a semi-automatic firearm with a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept ten or more cartridges."

You can buy greater than 10 round magazines for handguns. So this makes handguns an assault weapon and thus banned.
Ohio is BIG on conceal carry too.

This is the true face of the democrat right here.

Im afraid of the communist party members at CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, NYT and WaPo getting 100,000,000 people killed when their utopia is realized like Venezuala who banned guns 6 years ago.

This

You really want them to fucking snap and kill us don't you?

worst bait i've seen

He wants Russia 1917 again.
Only this time it wouldn't go well for democrats.
The way they've pushed has rendered moot all possible logistics and supply advantages that they would have.

Yes. He wants a war. But he is too stupid to realize that he would lose that war.

You're right, I consider myself a democrat but not what the party in the US has become.

the 2nd protects the 1st

I try to get along with people I disagree with. But liberals have gone mad. These people are going to end up in gulags if their chosen people end up ruling over them. Can we just kill them now and save the future headache?

Then let the real monsters come out shill, you’ve never peered into the darkest shadows yet gay boy. Wait until the Nazis and fascists take to the streets, these men won’t be trump supporters they’ll be conquerers, they won’t side with police or military, they will Slaughter anyone who is moderate or left. I’ll be waiting.

I used to consider myself a democrat.
From the 2002 to 2008 era democrats specifically. Anti war, the right to chose, the right to speak out on unpopular opinions, expansions of rights for all, being against the state taking rights away from the people, being against the state illegally spying on everyone.
Then I realized I wasn't so much a democrat as I was a libertarian.

So, a Communist.

It's funny how that's most Republicans now these days huh?

Shit, I should start considering myself a libertarian at this point, what do I have to lose?

>they want REVENGE, and they want it against YOU.
which is why they want me disarmed so badly? so i can't defend myself?

>I’m a democrat, but not what the party is now!
>commie scum
Sup Forums is a magical place, where even the dumbest shit can share his opinion

Liberuls are only permitted to state what they want because of an unnatural rule of law.

What goes around comes around. This century will not end peacefully, sad to say.

No not really, I used to be more Center-left but now honestly I'm far more right than before.

Most republicans are now civic nationalists which is moderate, that will soon change as evolution into populism is taking hold. You’d shut your mouth or take the bet before the next stage after populism.

>Your guns will be gone soon
kek

>This little rogue presidency is a speedbump on the way to total domination
thanks for being so passionate about abandoning your God and Culture in exchange for servitude, faggotry and Judaism.
enjoy your wins when they come, because if the leftists ever regain maj. power, the west in the u.s wont be standing after 18 months

It really is funny. My parents recently summed it up on my 32nd birthday:
No, you were always a conservative. But Liberals like to pretend they're one thing and then do another. They're about consolidation of power to the state. Not keeping the people free.

stop replying to bait thread without sageing first.

You are a pretty divisive faggot aren't you, you false flag republican

Libshits suddenly love free speech after rioting mocking it as "freeze peaches" for years?

Do you bait faggots ever stop? Saged

That pic, those faggots, their ideology will cause a 2nd civil war very soon.

I didn't realize that it was considered right wing to follow the US constitution?

They're trying to bring it faster now.
Notice the wall to wall coverage and the endless talk about banning weapons. In Ohio a bill was introduced that would essentially ban all handguns and rifles. Ohio senate Bill 260.

They're beginning a stronger push. Wall to wall disinformation, propaganda, violent riots.

The powder keg now has a short fuse and is primed.

fuck off shartblue
SAGE

141 victims over 50 shootings in the past 20 years in the US (the infamous school shootings). Meanwhile blacks commit 50% of the murders in the entire US (hint, vast more casualties). Solution? Take guns away from white americans, who commit the least gun violence per capita/resembling a european country.

>(((seem)))
kikes fucking love that word, perfect prefix for agitprop

Define "common sense gun reform" please. I've literally never heard what that is in articulate terms from the left.

>Define "common sense gun reform" please.
Greasing the slope.

because the most diverse, multicultural country on earth should follow an archaic, racist, sexist doctrine written by old white men. got it. yes massa. i's fall back in line.

the country you grew up with is gone. accept it. learn from it. move on. actually, you know what? don't. fucking don't. within 10 years the anti-human garbage you spew on this "website" will land you rightfully in prison. god, i love the thought of how much your blood is boiling.

You commie fags done goofed.

And at some point, trying to do so will cause a massive backlash.
The super violent kind.

>because the most diverse, multicultural country on earth should follow an archaic, racist, sexist doctrine written by old white men. got it. yes massa. i's fall back in line.
If that's how you feel about the US constitution, why do you live in the US?

8 years nigger.

>the country you grew up with is gone. accept it. learn from it. move on. actually, you know what? don't. fucking don't. within 10 years the anti-human garbage you spew on this "website" will land you rightfully in prison. god, i love the thought of how much your blood is boiling.
Who do you think you're talking to? I can tell you that the US till 1965 was like 90% majority white. And the americans were lied to about the immigration changes. Now you have a lot of people especially the illegal immigrants who were never supposed to be part of the fabric of the US. And you seem happy about that it's essentially been infested by un american sentiments and people to the point where you think the constitution should be thrown into the garbage. It's almost like that's why they didn't let people immigrate like this before. It's a shame the way you think and behave. If you hate it so much just go to your country of origin instead. Or anywhere else that doesn't have that evil constitution and bill of rights which you apparently loathe. You're a traitor to the US that's very clear. There's a reason why americans swear an oath to uphold the constitution and bill of rights. Apparently you don't.

The Left wing aren't trying to make the world a better place for anyone, they're trying to make the world a shithole they can control. You naive pleb.

>because the most diverse, multicultural country on earth
yes, those people are literal parasites feasting on a white nation founded by whites, for whites, based on white ideals.

Sorry we didnt confer with african slave empires when we created everything of worth. If you're looking for that take a trip to the dark continent.

i was fucking born here you fucking piece of shit

LOL. The reason the kike media is so strident on this is because they are losing. Notice the vote in FLorida the other day? Only 36 voted to ban ARs. LOL. You gun grabbers are becoming more irrelevant every day. Real people have had it with your juvenile histrionics.

>i was fucking born here you fucking piece of shit
Well that was clearly a mistake.

The left wants to transform the USA into a fecalized environment because they love to wallor in their own shit like the pigs they are.

projecting as usual

Then you can die here too.

I'm pissed that they don't talk about his mental state
Cops have weapons too. How often do cops shoot up their offices (or schools)?

Revenge for daring to be different. It's rather ironic.

yawn. No one cares, try-hard.

the 2nd guarantees the 1st

oh, i will. in about 70 years. you know, when white people are a minority.

>Your guns will be gone soon

How will disarmed trendy kids disarm me and how soon will it be? How will you get rid of my ARs that have no serial numbers and untraceable?

You’re too much of a hypocrite to not be a troll

See, it's all about getting rid of white people. How sad you are.

Why are you telling a dane that the country he grew up with is gone? Denmark is not on the course of getting shittified. They have free speech and will not go to prison for telling the truth about the inferiority of mongrels. Denmark is the beacon of light for Western civilization and will never take after your degenerate ways.

You inflicted Trump on the country by nominating Hillary. Bernie could have beat Trump, but democrats are idiots and had to nominate a psychopath woman who had defended her rapist husband and child rapists.

youtu.be/p2n4JbgFqSs

youtu.be/4HMeelKc5F8

Your gender queer crap is pure trendy insanity. We will have a population collapse and you nuts will die off as you sterilize yourselves after that religious people will rise up again since they will out number you. I say this as an atheist.

Also, I blame the media for making these ass holes famous. If they didn't give them the fame they want, they wouldn't do it.

math, how does that work?

its almost as if a country of immigration become more diverse over time, lowering the percentage of one race. tell me more about how this is "genocide"

The joke is on you. You parasites cannot live without your host. There is very little time remaining before you are purged.

So the want to ban the 2nd amendment, and extol the 1st amendment even though they dont believe in it (((hate speech)))
I guess theyre too stupid to understand that the 1st will quickly not exist once the 2nd is gone

They are teenagers. The only people taking them seriously are people with the mentality of a teenager. The average person is laughing/cringing at the sociopathic tendencies of the MSM. The bodies weren't even in the ground before they started grooming and whoring out teenagers.

Tell me how it's not? Or why it should be allowed in the first place? these people have countries where they are near 100% their own people. Why in the hell should anyone accept that people just mass immigrate to white nations and then take advantage of something they didn't build or didn't earn and something that wasn't meant for them?

We get it, you lust for the ability to wield fascist authoritarian power over peoples speech and ability to defend themselves, all while you scream that everybody right of Stalin is a “Nazi”.

Leftist Authoritarians always lose.

I have a theory that all alt-right institutions are ran by alt-lefters, and all alt-left institutions are ran by alt-righters, simply to try to sabotage each others movements.

Shoot your local teenager

wow, racist policies towards non-whites hurts those peoples and the country as a whole! great, we're in agreement then!

Apparently he's angry with me because i point out that americans are supposed to uphold the US constitution, and he seems to want to flush it down the toilet.

Yes it's genocide by definition. It's going to backfire on you "people" and in a big way. Everybody in history who has attempted to wipe out the white race has failed badly. This is the beginning of the end for you and you know it.

>country of immigrants meme
If you wanna be historic sure, but they were all white immigrants so all you colored folk should leave.

We have the guns

Literally no one is scared of you. Watching you chimps commit suicide is odd, but rather amusing.

Ok, now make the same point for Europe and Canada without me laughing at you.

Same teenagers who say fuck free speech and want enforced communism?

Maybe without the 2nd they would get what they wish, to do away with 1st and all other freedoms

Legs start posting a bunch of Pepes with tags

#BlueWave2018
#BeReadyForUs

Then stupid Hillary supporters can declare this is some sort of neo Nazi green frog conspiracy and look stupid as hell again.

t. russianshill