PROJECT #Oneless

The goal of this project is to make the gun grabbing faggots look as retarded as possible.
>Post field stripped gun on twatter
>Add a tool to it (optional)
>Add some retarded text saying how it will stop school shootings or some other bologna
>Add #OneLess to the post
>Add other retarded hashtags to attract attention from people browsing those tags
>???
>Profit
I can only see this going well.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43135584
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reuters has fallen.

Don't forget to retweet and use multiple hashtags.

Why is the news so gullible?
Have they learned nothing?

This is stupid on the same tier as "let's tell the media the shooter was a white supremacist for lulz". Retractions will be buried once they realize they're just disassembled firearms and will treat it like a huge wave of public support for banning guns.

For fuck's sake, Trump just banned bumpfire stocks, don't encourage that fucking traitor to ban anything else.

hahahahaha
they fell for it
the absolute state

I wonder if they'd buy it if I field stripped my airshit 1911

And that was fucking hilarious too.

They would. They don't know shit about guns so they would. Don't forget to call it an AR-15 though.

I pity you shareblue shill, heres a (you) get lunch on me man

>A-10 Warthog
REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I'd keep it simple and just call it a Glock fotay.

>Post field stripped gun on twatter
Better yet, post a pile of gun-like parts. You're giving them credit for too much intelligence by using actual gun parts.

>A-10 Warthog
BRRRRAAAAAAP

this ffs bth

HOW
RETARDED
ARE
YOU
SERIOUSLY!!!

>161356095
THIS

I swear Sup Forums is either too dumb or stupid to come to realization they are being baited

They think they are more powerful and influential then they really are.

Huffington Post - has fallen
Yahoo News - has fallen

Weak tier

You are out of your fucking mind. This place has been completely subverted by leftist faggots that are laughing as we destroy ourselves.

Sooo he was planning on committing a murder with it?

>post chopped up gun
>get door kicked in for illegal barrel length

Let the left think they're winning and that they have the support of some non-existent new blue wave of the converted.

Nice input. Thanks for the bump.

/k/ here
please do not participate in this, this is a /k/ op
we don't need you underaged nogunz retards shitting it up
thanks

That's actually muh uzi in OP's image. Is muh baby outside of Twitter yet?

>WASR
Belongs in the trash anyways

Ban Democrats From Owning Guns!!!

Reminder that a Bernie supporting far-left liberal Democrat attempted to murder Congressmen. Democrats can not be trusted with weapons.

Now is a great time to encourage all leftist liberal progressive Democrats to disarm themselves. Let them do our work for us. Let them virtue signal away their own constitutional rights.

#DisarmDemocrats
#NoGunsForLiberals
#LeftistCanNotBeTrusted

You're a dumbass.

Social media is just as thoroughly controlled as traditional media, and just as fake. We aren't damaging us

you think the politicians see it like that...at the other posters said, they will receive 100k retweets and the correction will receive 2000 retweets. So All the politicians see is growing support for banning or heaviliy amending 2A.

I checked twitter the other day, MANY people still think the shooter was a white supremacist

I feel responsible enough that I won't let crazy kids touch my weapons. I'm 24

These kids are fucking cringeworthy

Just made an illegal SBR. Bet the ATF wouldn't like this.

He later cut the receiver.

#oneless

What's his faceberg? I need to report him to the atf for violating the NFA, he made a SBR

>cut in half
oh lad

Statistic should be added for effect
> slowly we can chip away at the 3 guns made every second
Stock photos may work

So he clearly had a SBR for sometime, doesn't matter if you broke for the law for a only a few min

It's actually working

fucking Sup Forumstards better not ruin this by telling everyone how it was all a Sup Forums prank fucking underage fags

Nigga you don't understand, this isn't your regular Sup Forums prank, the idea is we're slipping a rug under the feet of a movement, pretending we orchestrated it all, while in reality we knew even if idiots fucked their guns it would have zero effect on anything else, and having us pointing and laughing at them just makes them feel like idiots.
20 guns a minute. 10.3 million a year, made in the USA. These idiots trashing their own guns won't do shit, it won't make people ban them, we can laugh at all these left wing nuts, "We're glad the demographic that commits most murders is disarming itself, now we can have our guns in peace"

Do it

Shilling them softly?

Unrelated but an Ar15 with a wooden stock and handle would look pretty dope

See That's the fucking point. We can now pick and choose left movements to utterly subvert at our will

This is not real. No way.
Wow creating reality is easier than I thought.
You don't need the truth, you just need to convince people.

Sup Forums was the one to start this last night.... /k/ got looped in last night. Started up again on /k/ this morning and made its way over to Sup Forums

>A10 warthog
>is a gun and not a flying death machine
Lolwut

Time to start with the #TwoMore

how is being anti building momentum for a gun ban shilling????!?!!!?

Wrong, faggot. It was /po/ that started it.

>Trump just banned bumpfire stocks
No he didn't, fuck off shill nigger

AHAHAHAHA

God damn sneaky ass /po/

das rayciss

now break up your A-10 Warthog and tweet about it, pic related

well they're already taking credit for our work so I think that tells you everything you need to know about what these retards are doing

an a-10 warthog is a plane...

Don't encourage that behavior the prank is fine tho it's a chance for masses to see a few red pills and us to laugh so it's kinda good kinda bad overall I'm just a lurker that's never disappointed in the level of autism that can come only from Sup Forums

he band saw cut the receiver in 2 pieces.

you are legally required to torch cut the receiver into 3 pieces. the difference is federal prison

Kek

They're retards

>if you gaslight your enemy, they win
stop being an opticscuck

It's a gun that someone made fly

>At an event on Tuesday recognising the bravery of law enforcement, Mr Trump said he had directed Attorney General Jeff Sessions to finalise new guidelines to declare bump stocks illegal "very soon".

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43135584

faggot

>Thinks /k/ isn't 95% Sup Forums

What else besides guns can we post disassembled to confuse the normies? Bump for amusement

More like
>BBBRRRRRRRRRRT

go fap to a willis comic, autist faggot. we'll take things over from here

Yeah, I suppose /k/ does have a lot of underaged nogunz retards on it.
No one on /k/ who's actually /k/ likes you morons.

power tools

>all those moron likes and retweets

>taking the BBC spin
Read the order fuck nut. It's literally "hey you guys review that idea and make comments"

It's not even close to your post "TRUMP JUST BANNED BUMP STOCKS OMG"
So fuck off disinfo nigger

BRILLIANT!
Random gun parts covered in cosmoline surrounded by power tools!

>t. Soyboy

I broke my AR-15. Am I a hero yet?

t. nogunz newfag
>not even knowing how to properly t. someone

#NoLongerAGamer

Wiggity wiggity wigger gun...

>40%
hmm, this doesn't sound right

>trying to bait me into posting all those guns I lost in various boating accidents
Lel, fuck off nig nog

For crying out load. THIS IS DEFEATING WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO BECAUSE YOU ARE OVERESTIMATING PEOPLES INTELLIGENCE.

The smart ones will be drowned in the noise of the dumb ones.

OP and followers are stupid.

No no. All facts are 100% real. Even the contradictory ones.

>n-n-no I have tons of guns!! l-look! b-boating accident memes!! A-am I one of you now???
absolutely pathetic

>we need more pics of dismantled guns!
>No way someone would use these to improvise a gun after we take them.

Let this shit slide. This is undercover lefties actually trying to advance an agenda/movement under the guise of "us" being a part of it.

OP IS A FAG
SAGED
/thread

Now is a great time to force all leftist to purify themselves of all their weapons. Encourage leftist to put down their guns.

Get parents to smash their kids video game systems as a form of protest.

This needs to be memed

No responsible parent should allow their child to play with these kill simulators

>pretending to be "one of us" by pretending I'm trying to seem like "one of you"
I don't have a brainlet pic with a small enough brain for this

Now your thinking.

Don't even need to. They'll destroy their own to follow like sheep and to virtue signal.

hur dur we so cool
we trickez the media into banning guns guys, we smarty smart

#gameover

I understand that. I say encourage them. Make some question the decisions and cause internal conflict.

I am become the Jew, manipulator of worlds

how dare you show such an image of our gun jesus!

But then, letting it slide would be exactly what a lefty would want us to do...

>n-no y-you
come on bro post your guns
you do have guns right? surely you're not a pathetic nogunz right? you wouldn't lie on the internet about owning guns to seem like less of a worthless faggot right?

find AIDs

>Kh0c
ha ha ha your ID says cock! FAGGOT!