HUG the Hanako

I want to SQUEEZE Hanako Oomuro! She's such a cute little loli, I just want to squish her little loli body again me!

I know how you feel.

Could you remind me of her age?

I want to slap her face for no reason

Thinking lolis are very rare

POST YUI HUGGING A PILLOW

I want to marry her.

BRAT HIJACK!

go away onee-san

Hanako never refers to Sakurako and onee-san, only Sakurako. Get your shit together.

Eight (8).

Why is Hanako so fucking sexy?

I want to hug her!

It's impossible to not love Hanako

I feel you

would you like some milk

The best.

I want to squeeze her like a lemon on the reamer of my cock.

Imagine.

CUTE

thats rude AND illegal

That's what my uncle told me when we were playing in the barn.

Yea, barns ban be pretty stinky. I wouldnt want to be in one as a loli.

You evil lolicons are going to be tied up and dominated by Hanako until you pass out.

What a terrible fate.

I definitely do not want to cum inside Hanako.

please delete this hanako is a good girl
she wouldnt do that

You sick bastard. What are you talking about? Sexual thoughts about pure, innocent Hanako are horrible.

I would never suggest removing Hanako's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples.

Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible.

You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her legs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, thrusting in, taking her cherry in one quick stroke, listening to her quickening breathing, her girlish moans and gasps, her flat chest rising and falling rapidly as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm and feels a man's cum flooding through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time.

You're all freaks. Hanako's too pure for anyone to imagine her in such a terrible situation, and anyone who does is evil, evil. evil.

Probably my second favourite pasta.

I want to cuddle, snuggle, squish, squeeze, and generally HUG Hanako Oomuro, age eight (8).

lewd

There's nothing lewd about a little eight-year-old girl going outside with no clothes. She just wants to feel the breeze on her flat chest and hairless cunny

gross

Gross

I want to fug Kyouko.

Kyouko is anything but erotic

Exactly.

>Kyouko is nothing but erotic

you are sick

>implying you wouldn't hot glue this

Hanako is not a virgin.

Low energy emotionally neutral lolis are the best kind

Kyouko is a very attractive girl.

>15
Is that the number of old men she has slept with?

Way too low to be that.

CUTE

Never made such implication, mate.

What's she staring at...?

But Himawari is the one that does enkou

The abyss.

Himawari is a terrible influence and probably pulled Sakurako into that life.

They get a lot more high-paying customers as a double-feature.

I'd buy it.

I want to caress, penetrate, nakadashi, and generally FUCK Toshinou Kyouko, age fourteen (14).

Considering how much of a slut she is, that would be rather easy.

I want a Hanako pet gf and consensually treat her like my private little toy every day.

Only for cuddles!

Would you let her bully your dick?

I would beg for her to step on it.

Hanako is a CUTE cunny!

Why would you do that? That's so mean!

How unsexy

50$

I want to blow raspberries into Hanako's tummy.

I want to blow cummies into Hanako's cunny.

That's not a loli.

Dude, she's in second grade.

Ayano a best

Loli Ayano is the sexiest.

Keep masturbating to loli.

That's a CUTE loli. Strictly for cuddling and headpats.

And molesting.

And mind breaking.

ok

This is probably why she's a bit crazy now.

It's her own fault. Just look at those legs, she was clearly asking for it.

But I just came to Hanako.

That's my future wife you're talking about, user-chan!

I want to pick her up, make her sit on my lap and hug her tightly so she can't scape.
I want to see her blush as my arms wrap themselves around her tiny body and my boner pokes her little butt.
I want her to struggle to scape my lap without realizing that the more she moves the more pleasure she gives me, maybe loosening my grip a little from time to time so my hands and cock can explore her more thoroughly.