If God did not want us to eat animals, why did he make them taste good...

If God did not want us to eat animals, why did he make them taste good? Why are vegans refusing to exectute the will of God?

Vegans have a mental illness. Vegetable life is far more precious than animal. It literally makes oxygen.

just dont think too much about it k

Yummm chicken foetuses!

Unfertilized, so more like chicken periods.

If you observe nature you find out everything kills everything
We are not intended to be pacifists cucks

Your body murders every cell that tries to escape its totalitarian regime. Cancer are cells that managed to break free. Freedom is cancer and leads to the death of the host.

Wow dude chill

But the Bible says eat meat. Before the coming of Christ you couldn't even be a vegetarian and be right with God because you had to eat the passover.

I don't think eggs taste good at all.

Vegans are one of the many culminations of humanity straying further and further from the natural order of things.

When you strip away modernity, society, civilization, what is man?

Man is a predator.

We hunt, we kill, we eat, we survive.

human tastes good too

Damn that's dark.

Doubtful, either all fat or all muscle.

If someone remembers and has a screencap please post it; but there was once an user who wrote a lengthy post about human meat along with what is the optimal BMI Index number for meat with as little sinew and fat as possible.

If we weren't supposed to eat out little girls why do they taste so good?

This isn't accurate- egg vs. mammalian uterus.

It's more like eating a nutrient sack that's intended for a growing embryo.

You're wrong though.
Babies taste the best.
The rump comes highly recommended.

>Genesis 9:2-3 2 All the animals, birds, and fish will live in fear of you. They are all placed under your power. 3 Now you can eat them, as well as green plants; I give them all to you for food.

ITT : humans are animals, it's natural
In Other Threads : Muslims and niggers are animals, white people are above this

body of Christ

If white people are so smart, why are they dying out?

Jews are smarter

Aren't you supposed to fast on meat in special Christian dates?
And the Orthodox say that you can't reach enlightenment when eating meat and shit like that

God doesn't exist, they taste good because only people that ate them survived.

Meat only tastes good because the animals are genetically modified and bred and their meat is processed and spiced to make it taste good.
If you hunted a wild animal, it would taste meh.
Just like wild berries are meh as well.

Thats a good insight

Eating animals is for losers and superstitious weaklings who imagine they can get power from dead animals.

Real men are vegan. youtu.be/bMQ1rzz9t5w

>why did he make them taste good
2 week experiment. Give this a shot if you are trying to be genuine. You might learn something about yourself, and your overall diet.

2 weeks. No fast food. No restaurants. No sodas, or sugary drinks. Just you, your grocery list, and your kitchen. For the first week, I want you to eat as much meat as possible. There's only one catch:
Eat without seasoning. Eat everything you would normally eat (minus eating out) for a 2 week period without salt, pepper, or any other type of seasoning. No oils, no butter/margarine. Just the meats themselves. Boil chicken and eat it. Bake your steaks on a grease drip pan and eat them. Stick a piece of Salmon on the skillet with no oils or butter. Eat hard boiled eggs instead of fried. Eat a pork chop baked like the steaks were. Try ANY dairy product with 0 Sugar in it. If you can't find any dairy without sugar, just cut it out. Completely. That sugar was added, as dairy doesn't contain sugar at all, so it would count as "seasoning". For a full 7 days, do this.

For the second week:
Eat an apple. Or an orange. Or green beans. Eat some almonds, or grapes right off the vine. Try a coconut. Eat a pineapple, or a banana. Try some rice. Slice a Big Boy tomato and have a snack. Get a big huge spoon full of 100% honey. Shop for corn, salads, spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, squash, pumpkin (canned), quinoa, berries, and cherries. All without seasoning.

Be honest with yourself, and tell me what the difference is. Live your 2 week experiment out WITHOUT seasonings, oils, or butter. Tell me, which one tastes better or has more variety?

I could probably let you get away with the steaks, but every meat, really, tastes like absolute SHIT unless you season the ever living fuck out of it.

Let me ask you something else. At the end of the second week, how different are the flavors to you? How do you feel?

Be honest with yourself.

>If God did not want us to eat animals
Wut?
The Gods demand offerings of all types of delicious meat.