I hearby call on The United States of America to invade Poland RIGHT NOW on behalf of Jews worldwide! We WILL NOT...

I hearby call on The United States of America to invade Poland RIGHT NOW on behalf of Jews worldwide! We WILL NOT tolerate holocaust denial in 2017! NEVER AGAIN, remember the 6 million.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Nazi_boycott_of_1933
imgur.com/a/0g18a
therightstuff.biz/2018/02/08/between-two-lampshades-isaac-cohen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oy vey

>We WILL NOT tolerate holocaust denial in 2017!
It's 2018..

The Poles need to double their military budget and stop being dependent on JewSA forces

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Nazi_boycott_of_1933

Racism has no year goy, stop being antisemetic

Sacrifice all your political power and a chunk of your weath, or we will deport you to Israel with neither power nor wealthm

This is how you cope?

we remember 6 million Polish citizens killed by Germans and we remember, who supported Nazis in the US. So STFU now.

lel and we demanded that Israel extradite the heads of Stalinist labor camps who were wanted for crimes against humanity. They didn't listen.

Come invade us, but make us all U.S. citizens and Poland is now a full overseas U.S. state, like Hawaii (not a shitty protectorate like Puerto Rico).

>get citizenship, free to travel to mainland US
>Putin will not dare try Crimea 2.0 with us
>Big fuck you to rotting EU
>...
>Profit!

Or...we could just get nukes.

>2017
No shekels today for you

What, nuke us?

The Jews don't want irradiated property back, they want the nice rebuilt and refurbished stuff.

Also Putin would not take kindly to having his back yard nuked.

No I mean Poland needs nukes so that we have a safeguard against Germany and Russia.

>Wanting to be part of burgerland

It's about gibs, not invasion.

Mkay, that works too.

If shit goes down we're fucked anyway, being in the middle between Germany and Russia, so we might as well go down with a few big bangs.

Could also work as a deterrent if the nukes come with some major U.S. bases and a big contingent of troops.

Still better than part of Favelaland

Admittedly, I don't think it's a good idea to have the crux of our national defense be foreign troops on our soil. It's time we learned from our historical mistake of underfunding our armies and actually did something ourselves. Even if that means something as simple as drawing up defensive agreements with Czechs, Slovaks, and Hungary.

You're between Germany and Ukraine these days

Better to be poor than been part of a degenerate sick country. Thing that you will loose when your fat overlords start sending niggers and feminist to your country because "the state of Poland it's very problematic "

And god willing, Ukraine will vanish over the next few decades. Lwow jest Polska.

Ukraine is a failed state.

We don't even want our old territory and cities back, they fucked them up so bad.

What we need is a big fence to keep that bydlo away from us.

>poland
>talking about failed states

In 100 years the only place Germany will exist will be in a museum. But hey, at least they have infinitely printable green paper, right?

Says the tulip from Nethergangland.

Your police just admitted they can't control all the (Arab, but unmention) drug gangs which run a parallel state in your country.

That isn't even Warsaw and today's pictures of these buildings were posted countless times

This is the retardest picture i have ever seen

Why are jews so obsessed with the holocaust?

I am ready to die in Nazi Poland so that I can protect our freedom

It's a big extortion scheme

You would be too if it was a source of infinite shekels, moral superiority and immunity to criticism for you.

#jewishwarcrimes

It's time to fight back. Spread the message about the Jewish crimes against Poland.

imgur.com/a/0g18a

wtf I'm antisemitic now

I thought it was just memes, but the jews are really fucking insane

Oh no who cares. Great for the economy and they cause no trouble apart from shooting each other and the occasional stray bullet. Other than that they only make the drugs in the south in the woods.
Most people are proud to be the largest exporter of xtc. We've been that for a long time.

when the majority aren't semites that accusation is a hilarious meme

Israel is just going to get their other lapdog Russia to partition poland again

oh no no no

>#jewishwarcrimes
>It's time to fight back. Spread the message about the Jewish crimes against Poland.
This is fucking retarded. If you want to haggle with the Jews about who was more persecuted and who was more fucked, then you're setting yourself for an obvious failure. If you can't come up with anything constructive, then better don't do anything and go read a book

I recommend listening to this to you and anyone else interested in jews. It's Mike Enoch and a jew discussing the role of jews in the west.

therightstuff.biz/2018/02/08/between-two-lampshades-isaac-cohen/

Fuck off, retard. We must fight Jews with their own weapon.

If the Jews claim that entire Polish nation is responsible for actions of a few snitches, then we have a right to put a blame on entire Jewish nation for the crimes of commie Jews against Polish nation.

The world doesn't know about what Jews did to Poles. Let's remind them then.
Plus

>then you're setting yourself for an obvious failure

Is wrong, faggot. Because Poland CLEARLY suffered more than "Jews" did during WW2, in total 6 million POLES were victims of Holocaust (3 million ethnic Poles and 3 million Polish Jews).

>bankers
>have money

no shit shlomo

What's this supposed to prove?

That a small puppet state created 60 years ago by world powers and propped up by the U.S. has a high GDP?

P.S. Qatar has double the GDP of Israel. Now what?

In case you didn't notice Jews are denying Holocaust at the moment. "Good Germans were hiding us from Polish antisemitism in camps".

>reposting a globalist meme

Yeah compare country that was destroyed twice in XX century with country with 70% of economy coming from US and German gibs.

how fast can you guys make a CGI movie to counter this, under a minute, showing the history of Zgoda death camp and Salomon Morel

There already is a movie about General Nil, Polish war hero who got sentenced to death by commie Jews.

The judge who sentenced him to death openly says that she's a Jewess in the movie.

EL BLANCO SUCIO

Polocaust is real!

>aid

>remember the 6 million.

3 million of which were Poles.

Have a good bad day.

We give those kikes billions every year. Who knows how much wealth is moved by dual citizens too.

on point but too long, need something to keep the 15 second attention span people or they'll lose interest because that's the demographic this bullshit video is aimed at

Poland must be punished for this transgression. You will see millions of brown and black soldiers march into Poland. We will invade your country, we will turn your people into slaves and erase you from history.

Bank for International Settlements does, the king of jews, the rothschilds

Until 2 years ago, the "holocaust" word earned them monies from germoney. Now that germoney no longer moneys, they wants moneys from other places.

Stop mutilating genitals.

I have to say, it's quite exciting to see a whole country become Jew-pilled simultaneously.

Holy sweet jesus on a mother fucking stick. The anger inside of me is starting to move. I wish Michael Jackson was still alive and wasn't murdered so a bunch of desert shits could bum a few more kids, I'd be a little less angry then.

muh 6 gorillion
their god that we must worship

But wait? I thought that European governments had every right to decide the facts of history and imprison anyone who disagrees.

Come on mate why so much hate, we got absolutely fucked in the last 300 years by Russians, Germans, Anglos etc and yet we didn't give up and are still trying and fighting on, we got better economy than Spain and we got demolished by 2 fronts in ww2 and then by communist kikes, give us a break I know we might be much less Nordic than you or the Germans but still we are pretty similar...

if there ever was any misfortune for jews, it was caused only by other jews

This campaign #JewishWarCrimes is stupid

It doesn't do ANYTHING. Take it from another Jew. You must make this about Jews collaborating in the Holocaust.

Call it #JewishDeathCamps and write about how ethnic Jews helped organize death camps in Poland (collaborators, guards, nazi groups, etc)

It should be enough to trigger at least half a dozen organizations

>It doesn't do ANYTHING
It does make people realize about the crimes Jews committed against Polish people.

Unless, of course, you claim that it's ok when Jews murder Poles and nobody cares anyway.

The point is they won't care if it's Jews killing slavshits or anyone else, it must be about Jews killing other Jews

To shift the blame back on them and get them on the defensive instead of the offensive

I'm sure Sup Forums could drum up enough memes under the banner #JewishDeathCamps that paints Jews as literal Nazis in SS uniforms, and send it all defensive Jewish organisations

Des 'Lucky' Larry own any Warsaw skyscrapers?

om muh 6 gorillion

I am fairly sure some of this is bullshit, mostly because the Institute of National Rememberance was founded in 1999

Its just bantz

>The point is they won't care if it's Jews killing slavshits or anyone else

I think they will care if we accuse them of being war criminals and totalitarian state enablers, as opposed to their "victim" card.

Jews were a primary tool in Stalin's murderous machine in Poland, as you can learn from iconographics.

>I'm sure Sup Forums could drum up enough memes under the banner #JewishDeathCamps that paints Jews as literal Nazis in SS uniforms
Well do it then, gather material, make the graphics. We did our part.

>National Rememberance was founded in 1999
So?

you're a nice guy

scyscrapers, no, but he has a firm Kulczyk Silverstein Investments and he owns some buildings

this one too

How about, #standwithPoland

It's inoffensive, simple, and something that a normie could get behind.

>make us all U.S. citizens and Poland is now a full overseas U.S. state
Neck yourself

my god you poles are such niggers you would literally eat shit out of americas ass just to spite those evil darn russians meanwhile you are just a cannon fodder and good goy country serving the heretic amerijews who bring all the degeneracy to europe.

>Video down
AHAHAHA, WE WON

Haha, honestly the Holocaust didnt happen, not the way we are told, the "gas chambers" was to kill fleas off of Jewish people, they mainly shot and burned them. Originally it wasnt 6 Million, so quit it with the Jewery

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA CRY HARDER KIKES IM LAUGHING MY ASS OFF

Realpolitik, my DESU VULT friend.

Ssij.

The Jew cannot be happy, he has to bring violence upon himself.

Or else what?

Jews control America.
America is still pretty strong and can pressure places like Poland.
Why does this need explaining?

We survived one jewish puppet once, we will survive also next.