Is it true there's a correlation between foot size and political beliefs?

Is it true there's a correlation between foot size and political beliefs?

There is a correlation with feet, hand and dick size tho

I can't tell if these are Judenfeets or Anglofeets

>Inb4 degenerate footfags i wanna suck those toes hurrrdurrrr

Roasties are generally leftist. I'm trying to think of useful exceptions but there really aren't any unless you twist things around so a beef-curtained liberal is suddenly "alt-right"

Foot fetishists will be the first to go during the day of the rope

footfags gtfo

this image is 100% fake info

nope

Right but it wouldn't be out of the question to extrapolate that to foot size as well, don't you think? Bigger foot = bigger frame = increased chance of holding conservative beliefs.

No but there is a correlation between girls feet and muh dick

The biggest faggot I know is literally the biggest faggot I know. He wears a size 14 and is a total soy boy.

This roastie harlot probably smeared her sickly snail trail on 100 square meters of public space before she got to this pussy pride parade

feet and lower arm is correct.
Try it: when your heel is at the inside of your elbow your toes should barely touch the palm of your hand.

Stop trolling about dick size though, I got 43 feet at 187cm (which is pathetic) but a 18cm dick (which luckily for me is top 5% or w/e).

she used to be so hot. seeing her now is just depressing

God damn why is she so perfect ?

I'm going to watch mad men again. She's so perfect

I'm curious if Roasties chose leftist thought because it supports there cock carouseling or if they choose wanton sexual destruction and being a liberal harmonizes better with their degenerate lifestyle?

Saddest data ever collected was pic related...and that data is at least 5 years old or so. These are pre-Tinder numbers.

>user, do you like my nail polish?

what does she look like now? she's not hot, she's a 6.5-7 jewess at best

Roasties go with whatever is popular at the time. 2001 to 2004 was conservative pussy heaven

Who is this spunk monk?

oof
she looks like she's been around the block a few times

This has to be one of the dumbests shit I've seen on here. I've fucked girls who had easily over 10 cocks inside of them and their pussy was tight af and looked like the pussy in the first pic.

So if a female is married at 12 and only has like sex with 1 guy for like 20 years she will look like a beef courtan?

The roastie thing is a meme. It's a genetic lottery, some vagainas are like that.
My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you can see the labia
Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin
Same as the "uncut dicks smell Thing
I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.

What is

>Labiaplastic surgery
>Vaginoplasty
>Vaginal "rejuvenation"
>G-spot "Amplification"

>this whole post

never eating cauliflower again
also keking at butthurt roasties screaming sex doesn't change labia

this is now a foot fetish thread

This cunt knows EXACTLY what she's doing

Looks like an Ahmed brain has accepted his Germanic cultural programming. Pussies sprout beef curtains if they are in a state of being BTFO on the reg, which doesn't apply to all women but it applies to many. With a few genetic exceptions, beef curtains are earned by hard work on the part of the Roastie. I don't know why you deny what women themselves are proud of, seeing their own beefed out clams as documents of their sexual liberation.

u projecting ma'am

when vaginas get aroused, the lips plump up and push out a bit

I believe you took a wrong turn. What you are looking for is /r/FootFetish

why is age 24 better than age 22?

no because my foot has been the same since i converted from hippy liberal to nationalist
i've always been racist though

will you filthy goyim stop drooling over our jewish beauties?
not only is it disgusting, it's foul. stick to your own kind. make another thread about that swift slut. kosher babes are off limit.

>being this new

Age 24 is almost entirely beef, even though the labia minora are less bologna-like than they'll get with greater cock mileage.

hold still jew, we're gong to give you the smooches

what. the. fuck?

>serves him right
>he trusted a roast

Maybe. I am femanon with same shoe size as Taylor Swift. 8 1/2
I suspect our politics align

>Can't tell the difference between inner and outer labia

fuck off virgin user lol