You Polish always bragging how you hate communists and all that

you Polish always bragging how you hate communists and all that,
why dont you give back the eastern German lands which you stole

yes, that is right you stole it, you complain about communists yet you co-operated with
the russian beasts and brutalized the German people and drove them out of their eastern lands, having no regard even for religious buildings such as churches; converting them to rubble or to storage houses for potatoes at the very least.

NOT to mention what you and your soviet-friends did to the people when they got trapped (and this is civilians from the cities and farmers I am talking about).

German lands you ought to give back you thieving traitor soviet-allies, you ally with anyone, raise the England flag before the war, then roll with the Soviet beasts afterwards;you're not really people are you.

GIVE BACK OUR EASTERN LANDS!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Homage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_Government_in_Exile
youtube.com/watch?v=40U6VKq-2yk
danzigfreestate.org/loeser.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What, so that you can fill them Maghrebis and Turks? You lost your mandate to rule Prussia, faggot.

I agree, Poles should give it all back

>give back
>back

Poles get to keep it. You'll just shit it up anyway.

And it still remained majority german throughout the years, interesting

Took 3 posts to turn into this kind of thread.

Pommern und Königsberg kaufen Deutschland brauchen, Polen und Silesien sind nicht logisch.

I only see ((germans))) butthurt over lost land that wasn't even theirs/

Take it, I dont give a fuck about Szczecin. At the same time we should discuss with Putin about dividing Ukraine

>German lands
There is no such thing, give back Suevia.

A lie that polish rats love the most. You are basically immigrants and occupants of German lands. Even the entire poland with Mazovia used to be 100% German populated before the Hunns btfo'd us.

i agree with that, you should get your former lands back too

STFU, All land of so called "Germany" belongs to Poland

And again. It's like you have zero self-awareness.

Why some people are that dumb and retarded every place in the past belonged to some other nation and people and hence historical justice can never be a valid argument. The biggest thing is to keep current borders unless the situation creates direct threats (like it used to be with Balkans) or else you'd see them change twice a day at least.

Remember what happened last time you started talking like this hanz.

I don't think they had a choice in the matter given that this redrawn border was Stalin's initiative.

>Even the entire poland with Mazovia used to be 100% German
We wuzzing never ends

Sorry Hans, there is only one thing we hate as much as communism. You played a stupid game and you won a stupid prize.

Might makes right you faggot cuck. You got your ass beaten twice and have to pay the price for it.

>GIVE BACK OUR EASTERN LANDS!
Stop chimping out and then refuse to face consequences.

lol your country shouldn't even exist.

TREAD ON THE POLE
PAY THE TOLL

Our former lands are Wendland (Ziemia Drzewian), Mecklemburg (Veligrad), Wegrien (Ziemia Wagrów), etc, basically everything up to LIMES SORABICUS

imagine getting all this back

Map of west slavic settlements in modern day Germany.
How about you give our land back, kraut? Not that we want it now since it's ridden with niggers and muslims.

Sorry krout you flew too close to the sun, you bet the house and lost. You've lost prussia forever, Deal with it.

Actualyl I don't need these lands for anything, I just need subhuman krauts to be as far as possible

GTFO FROM OUR LAND!

>germans crying like little bitches 70 years after war

GET THE FUCK OUT

Better pic.

just a reminder "every fourth belorussian was killed by germans"
germany shouldn't even exist

This is now Germany hate thread.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Homage

another death kraut thread?

I feel like this is pretty appropriate

PAY POLAND WAR REPARATIONS OF $6 TRILLION

Kiss my ass you barbaric murderous cocksucker

You scumbags are the reason native american holocaust happened in north america

All germanics deserve what they got,and they deserve much more.

>HOW DARE YOU TAKE BACK THE LAND WE STOLE FROM YOU!!!!

>converting them to rubble or to storage houses for potatoes at the very least.
muh potatoes

lmao pic related is what's left of german genetics
JUST

>Hey lets invite niggers and muslims, I'm sure they will work and make us rich

Nice try.

Say it with me:

Poland=third-world nation

East Prussia is German.

pooland is shit except the german parts of course
i thought that was common knowledge on Sup Forums

At least we dont believe that muslims are worth something

Doesn't matter the Ostgebiete were 100% ethnically German as well as built up and developed by German civilization.
Germans from Schwaben, Schlesien, Schleswig, and Ostpreussen may have had different roots but the commonality they had was that they were German.
Even if you do want to go on the autistic line about muh Germanized Slavs, they are still Slavs, whom you expelled, to make room for hohols and filth from Belarus who had never seen a toilet or used electricity in their whole lives. Proves how much of a meme Poland is.

Fuck off Germany.

Give back Slesvig and Holsten to Denmark instead of flooding it with muslims.

Nice joke. What's your point with pic rel anyway?

What for? So you could ship and house more shitskins there?

>Doesn't matter the Ostgebiete were 100% ethnically German as well
Pure BS.

Yeah but whut r u gonna do about it?

Other then go to goymoney this summer to pick fruits and vegetables for turkish farm owners?

You baltic scumbag

fucking kek, it must be in german genes

Gdansk/Danzig law status is interesting.
Poland is iligally occupying former free city of Danzig, after ww2 it was given to Poland for 50 years.
after that tine, control over this territory schould be given to independent parliament.

youtube.com/watch?v=40U6VKq-2yk

>Warsaw
literaly most hated, shitiest Polish city

Mecklenburg-Vorpommern is a fucking shithole, you want to add even more polish shits to Deutschland? Fucking retard

Because it was fucking destroyed by Germans and rebuilt ugly by the commies.

Did you not read what wrote? Germanized Slavs are still German. They identified themselves as German, spoke the language, had a German culture etc. All of the cities in the Ostgebiete are obviously German just by looking at their architecture, history and historical ethnic makeup. This is reaching we wuz levels of historical revisionism.

>Oy vey they partitioned our country after we invaded them for no reason and killed a fifth of their population, it's anuddah shoah
We nuked the wrong country.

>Mecklenburg-Vorpommern is a fucking shithole,

>This is reaching we wuz levels of historical revisionism.
There is no "revisionism" about saying that todays east German lands used to be Slavic before the Saxons conquered those.

turks own farms in germany while poles work as plumbers and forklift drivers really makes you think.

I fully agree with this statement

Very cuck of you since part of it actually is a lithuanian clay

Niederschlesien would be Sachsen 2.0 ie the one not total shit new federal state

truth

Then you must accept that German tribes inhabited the area before he arrival of the Slavs.

Nice slavic places

Thats correct, We'drather see more Turkish infleunce in Goymoney than you baltic bastards.

Theres a reason why we tolerate kebabshops here and give them business.

It is, the only people sperging about it are poles. It's like mexican texas and california.
I like current poland because of their politics and character but in the same time I hate them because they hate us and they cause harm on a daily basis. Also history.

What another fucking German shit larping as Prussian? "Muh Lands". Shouldn't you try to find your noble lineage from Herzog von Ziegenficken who owned 1/3 of village?

TIL The free city of Danzig still exists...

>A formal letter was sent to the United Nations in 1998 by Senator Kriesner requesting official recognition.[11]

> It bases the legitimacy of its assertion upon the notion that the Free City of Danzig was a neutral state and that its annexation by Germany in 1939 was illegal; as such, the Allies had no authority in incorporating the city into Poland after World War II.[13] I

Poland BTFO

chuj ci w pizde skurwysynie, postaw stope po prawej stronie Odry to ci ją odrąbie

DONT-BULLY-BESTONIA

Is Manhatten an Injun city because they squatted there 400 years ago?

plox

that's what I said earlier

holy shit they have even a website

danzigfreestate.org/loeser.html

Poland and Falsifications of Polish History

I would like to begin with a few remarks about myself personally, for the purpose of explaining why I am so familiar with circumstances in Poland.

Fuck you
shituanian cocksucker

if germans hadn't sperged after losing ww1 you would still have many of these territories left

you fucked up twice and that's inexcusable. you permanently lost your claim to them

>Danzig under German control
>a flourishing city that produces science and culture
>Danzig under Polish control
>just another backwater like everywhere else in Poland
really says a lot
but then
>Königsberg under German control
>one of the most developed cities in Europe, a center for culture and trade
>K*liningrad under Russian control
>basically still the same smouldering heap of ruin that they conquered in 1945
says even more

>Obodritian Catsle