Is he the worst father in anime history?

Is he the worst father in anime history?

Sarada is fucking stupid, It's not surprising he ditched her dumb ass.

He would have to combine Sarada and Akamaru into a chimera to get that title.

No, he said he was sorry

this thread will dies soon, i might as well thrown in some opinion.

What about Goku?

Urameshi Ging

That would probably be MANKOTO's father/grandfather/grand-grandfather/...

He's essentially always working overseas, which is common enough. As for forgetting Sarada's face, he was on guard against anyone with the sharingan and he had no way of knowing she had it even if he were around more.

Yes he is and one of the objectively worst anime characters ever create, despite autists who can emphasise with him, 13 year old teens who only watch gateway animus and his own creator constantly sucking his dick; which is interesting considering he's a massive failure who spends the entirety of his character arc being constantly BTFO'd by every character under the sun and then goes into an emotional breakdown every time this happens.

He is not THE worst, but one of the worst. But unfortunately, he probably won't get his commupence unlike all the crappier ones

That's not Ging

Jesus Christ man...

He's not even Gendo level.

Best dad thread?

Ging and Goku have him beat and I suspect they're both huge inspirations on why Kishi decided to make Sasuke into a trash parent

He's not even close to being a contender

>Goku
>Ging
>Gendo
Now that I look at it, there's a curious patter here.

I see you too are a man of science.

Came here to post this

Goku spend time with his sons when he isn't dead or lost. He's closer to working overseas with his training sessions but considering Dragon Ball is cosmic horror for children, it's justified in-universe

nah goku is a retard
Piccolo has been a better father to gohan than goku ever was.

That's the point. Goku is clinically retarded and he knows that he fuck up sometimes but at least he tries. He's currently through a middle-age crisis but he'll get over it at EoZ

He's not even the worst father in shonen history since that title goes to the Shou from FMAB.

Why are fathers, and parents in anime in general, so terrible? Is it because of a lack of creativity? The author venting their issues on to their work? Not even in Western comics, which is just as creatively stagnant as anime, are parent this crappy

Uchihas are dogs already anyways

Sasuke is Mexican?

Ging had the priorities straight, for who to leave him in care of.
He doesn't even make it to the list.

This guy