IF I USE BIG LETTERS THAT MEANS IT'S A GOOD THING

IF I USE BIG LETTERS THAT MEANS IT'S A GOOD THING

Holy shit I've seen big font on CNN before but this might be a record. They are pushing this HARD. Is now the time to buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ev551qdZsdA
mobile.twitter.com/WendyWilliams/status/966355171268849665
edition.cnn.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These kids don't give a fuck. They'll use any excuse in the world to miss school and go fuck around. Half the nogs probably didn't even show up that year to start with.

>They are pushing this HARD.
As hard as you are projecting?

This week on The Walking Dead

Buy a gun perhaps.

>close the brady law loopholes
wut?

>remove guns from people we think might commit crimes
lel, guilty until proven innocent! no rights for you!

>"assault" weapons ban
There it is.

literally this
youtube.com/watch?v=ev551qdZsdA

What am I projecting?

>we have organized a revolution
this is the shit that happened in ukraine and libya

>this is extraordinary because its very unlike high school students to use any excuse they can to get out of class
>t. CNN
brings me back to my high school days when a semi popular kid hanged himself and 80% of our class took a couple days off due to emotional trauma.

The "walkout" was organized and sponsored by CNN from the get-go. There is nothing organic about this. This is domestic propaganda.

Projecting what?

You are pushing that this is a nothingburger, that these kids are crisis actors, but you can't admit it because then you'd be exactly the same as the libs.

see

I don't think even leftists can possibly believe these kids are doing this for any other reason but to get out of class

What if soros puts an active shooter in the walkout? Im scared

Trump curse strikes again

mobile.twitter.com/WendyWilliams/status/966355171268849665

ACTORS

This is like what happens when a Kia plays chicken with a semi truck. They really can't get anybody to give a fuck but they keep pushing forward...

Fpbp

>Trump curse
Flatearth christcuck conspiracy theorists get the fuck out.

Why does anyone think this will matter? I'd skip a day of school for much more pathetic reasons.

you guys need to get some new tricks when there is an R in charge. you're doing the same shit you did during Bush, yet you were silent for the 8 years as king nigger continued the same policies that you once considered "evil".

>any excuse they can to get out of class

i wouldnt want to be in a class either. too many people get shot in those places.

>le Drumpf curse isn't real !!1!!! XD

dont attend the designated shooting school. problem solved, brother

Walkout everyone! Tell congress to raise the age for buying guns!

Lol, is this going to fly with the kids?

With all these crazies in the streets - time to stock up on ammo.

Wtf I hate cars now

Holy shit, praise kek

Buy low sell high dummy

FPBP.

checked

I kind of dislike cars. We could be using trains instead, and people have shown again and again just how eager they are to run over people.

>students across Florida taking the opportunity in the midst of a contrived moral outrage to leave class, go home, smoke pot and play video games under the guise of protesting something they don't give a shit about

ftfy

>Flatearth christcuck conspiracy theorists
you just lumping everyone you don't like into some retarded ad hominem insult?

Anyone really care if a bunch of actors who've graduated highschool not go to school?

> teen pregnancies sky rocket
> Later labeled as the walkout generation referring kids born during a period of delinquency

When life hits you hard :
> WALKOUT

top fucking kek

I-IT'S GROWING

WE

I cant see it

This is the link? edition.cnn.com

big if true

kek, seriously though, investigate

WALKED

OUT AND CHIT

>Atheist cuck eternally BTFOd

Lel im sure this is super important to them and all those kids hate guns, right?

take advantage of this while you can

Anyone see that vid about Trump talking REVENGE?

It is time for Liberals to put down their guns!!!

Praise Kek

Your crisis actor falseflag bullshit means fucking nothing to me, shill. Children do not dictate policy in this nation.