Students vow never to return to school until Congress passes gun control laws

Aren't they more likely to die in public than school? Especially the same school twice? Why not protest and go to school at the same time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6fKNCJx1j3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Awesome. No more commies. Good for them. They can use their Jew and FBI friends to help them get real jobs.

Send the truancy officers. See if i give a fuck.

Good thing that kikelet graduated two years ago.

Their arts classes might suffer

Why go to school when you've got trusted gov't crisis actor bucks? I'd look for an excuse not to go back too

How are you going to hold your own education hostage. It doesn't matter though cuz that little fag graduated in Calofornia already. They never went there anyways.

wow they can play hooky and be heroes at the same time. must be great.

These little faggots were eating Tide Pods a week ago. Nobody cares what they think.

In oregon the parents of delinquent students must pay fines and face potential jailtime

A bunch of faggots find a good excuse to drop out

The school was demolished or is planned to be
Standard sandy hook tier false flag procedure
you dont want people examining the crime scene

great

I would vow to stop paying my property taxes that goes towards educating these privileged faxes, but I'm an adult, so I know that actions have consequences.

Cool, pass a law no one under 21 can touch a gun, if they do ten years hard labor!

That should make the kids feel safer at school.

not going back to school? if it weren't for cunts like these there wouldn't have been a shooting there in the first place.

I'm actually curious if they will go the whole school year. They will fail their classes because of skipping homework and finals, Congress didn't pass gun control, and now colleges are going to reject them for their poor grades. All because of this mistake.

The nazis used trains to get them to the camps. Just an Idea.

so long fags

Back in my day we didn’t need an excuse not to go to class on 4/20 we just stayed home and smoked

Putins weakness is cute doggos.

Someone should tell liberals.

Looks like home-schooling gets a bump then.

That's a great way to get out of school. I think more people should be home schooled myself.

The ineptitude of this had Hillary written all over it.

Great, the truancy officers can eventually lock them up.

Also, good luck getting an sort of meaningful higher end job or quality college admission being home schooled.

Is it true?

They're in desperation mode. Must devert attn away from what's really habbening.

Who gives a fuck? The kids just don't want to go to school

>Students vow never to return to school
smart conservative children, save taxpayers money

So they are practicing extortion? What the fuck is wrong with these people?

These are literally all actors

It's because they know they're going to be professional activists anyway

>the law is for criminals it doesn't apply when your intentions are noble

How come all of a sudden nobody is talking about democrats keeping their constituents safe. Like this shit went down in the heart of DWS territory. That's like a liberal utopia. How could this even have happened

How can they protect the whole country when they can't even protect themselves

This reminds me of something.... Ah yes leftists defending muslim terror acts.

this is nothing new when it comes to someone looking to control you.

"We will throw our parents in jail for our movement founded on a lack of knowledge about today's political landscape! We will sacrifice our own parents! We're so brave!"

Dumbfucks.Any reason to skip school.

>Don't go to school to protest
>Don't get credit for courses
>Don't graduate on time
>Be angry 19-20 years olds who get made fun of for still be in high school
>Be so angry they buy a gun and vow revenge

And the cycle continues.

Need anons to dig!
youtu.be/6fKNCJx1j3I

Scary spook KGB stuff aside, Putin seems like a funny kooky dude. So many things I’ve seen him do make me chuckle.

He’s not a fucking crisis actor you paranoid Nazi fucks. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? Do you not see every news report, every highly retweeted post on Twitter, every highly upvoted thread on Reddit telling you how fucking disgusting you are? STOP SPREADING THESE LIES. THEY ARE NOT CRISIS ACTORS. STOP YOUR LIES IMMEDIATELY.

Heard he uses good boys to freak out Merkel. Guy gives zero fucks and I like it.

good thing top left graduated hs in 2015

The truth is leftists need to be exterminated. They have been and continue to be the only danger to humanity.

Daily reminder that the media is using the same 10 students in their propaganda campaign

Daily reminder that all of these students belongs to the drama club

Daily reminder that Stoneman Douglas has a student body of 3,000

Daily reminder that the media is using just 00.30% of the student body as a fill-in for the entire student body's view on guns

Daily reminder that we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

Or else what faggot

This is just children being childish and brainwashed by liberals

When has a left wing protest done absolutely anything?

They'll get honorary degrees in anti-gun violence studies anyway.

This.

Everyone else is bizarrely quiet, and the few that slip through the cracks are talking about multiple shooters and drills with fake bullets. Videos are also being deleted on Jewtube.

That smug fucker knows what he is doing. Love that man no homo

Not really that powerful when they are crisis actors and not actual students

>Great, the truancy officers can eventually lock them up.

It seems most people in this thread don't understand ... Pretty much every state holds the parents accountable if the kid doesn't go to school. It is the parent's responsibility to get them there.

The parents will be the ones jailed, not the students.

Prove it.

NEET lifestyle is evolving

If only they were required to read Bastiat's The Law in school this wouldn't happen

This is fantastic news. Fewer liberals on our college campus would be great. Can you take the shitty teachers too.

Bunch of high school dropouts, that's their choice.
It's like a hunger strike. I've never understood why anyone else should care. If you want to starve you can starve.
If you don't want to go to school, that's your choice.

Fresh but already stale pasta.

lol, people who are afraid of dogs get bit the most. Dogs sense that and will strike if so inclined.

I say this all the time - protesting never did shit for anyone. It hasn’t substantially advanced a cause or brought awareness. No one gave a shit about MLK it’s the same as it ever was.

Says a meme flag hahah faggot

well i mean you never see actors go back to the set after the movies done shooting, kek

Good, ban public schools. Get the ball rolling.

>this entire thread
Imagine being such a garbage person that you take time out of your day to mock the children who survived a school shooting because you don't agree with their opinions.

But its a gunfree zone?!

Yep, all animals (including humans) can smell fear, and instinctively know that fear makes people/creatures unpredictable, and unpredictability causes animals to be more cautious and defensive.

>being so homo you care about flags

Lack of empathy is a sign of autism

This does exactly what aside from save the state money?

Honestly they should fail then. What makes them any different than other teenagers who experience traumatic situations? Black kids in the hood experience shootings and murders all the time and are forced to go to school. Is this an actual real life instance of liberals excercising “white priveledge”? Should we meme this situation as white privilege?

Sekret- KBG is made up of vary gud bois

LOL, who cares? Their parents will be fined, I assume.

How's life in a gun free zone working out for you? Is one of you shithole cartel occupied cities the murder capital of the world again?

They were liberals, if anything it's schadenfreude.

And nothing of value was lost.

Probably for the best. That job at starbucks will go a lot further without that mountain of student debt.

Kill yourself faggot.

pedantry is also a sign of autism

shame doesn't work anymore bitch. What's it like to be losing so bigly? the pyramid is collapsing and you can't even see it.. Your leaders see it. and they're freaked the fuck out. there will be no shortage of tears when this is over. It's going to make the election feel pleasant in comparison. hahahahahahahahaha

Delicious Yamamoto bait

Wow I sure am tired of seeing those two faggot fucking faces already

Wouldnt be surprised if they all graduated already

Lazy ass kids don't want to do anything but play video games. The same games that you kill, murder and do God knows what in. But it's the "guns fault". Parents take responsibility for your spawn. Raising degenerate, non binary, unics is fucking our society.

let them drop out

it's a continuation school so probably that is if he didn't grad last year or even the year b4

But they never went to that school to begin with

I survived a school shooting, and you are calling me garbage and not agreeing with my opinion.

Hey, I'm not even on your lawn mister.

They would have dropped out anyway, now they have an excuses.

Truck of peace them.

>survivor
i bet most of those faggots were not anywhere near the shooting (like, opposite side of the building)

>holding their own education hostage
That's it, this shit will be dead by the end of the month. They've got nothing of substance.

>mock the children who survived a school shooting

surviving a school shooting isn't a merit based accomplishment. it doesn't make then smarter or better people. it doesn't mean what they have to say means more than anyone else. it does mean in this case that they've somehow skipped natural reactions like shock, survivors guilt and depression and instead gone willingly into the media spotlight to milk their own sense of unwarranted self importance under the guise of enacting societal change at the behest of the scummiest "journalists" to ever lie on camera.

>Fearing a labrador

That like fearing a being impregnated by an eunuch.

Nobody cares if they finish school. Are they retarded?

That was introduced by creepy Joe Biden.