Boku no Hero Academia

What are your predictions for the next chapter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCHMEZ023tA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best

Bits of Vault Boy scattered everywhere.

Mirio looking like has the victory

the chapter after that he gets splattered

>Deku and co. find Mirio, he lost his quirk
>Bane defeated all the girls and cops
>Brainiac and notMagne wait for Toga and Twice at the exit, to kill them for their betrayal
>Kurogiri's mission was successful and he found Doomsday

There's 3 more cleaners out there who haven't had fights shown yet. Just based on that Mirio isn't going to accomplish anything.

End of chapter will probably be Dekusquad reaching Mirio whatever happens to him.

Share your cute MinetaxMomo pictures

So if(when) deku and ochoku have a kid what do you think its quirk would be like? Would deku's influence be a blank slate or would OFA influence the little abomination?

Is Kaminari really the traitor?

This man shows up and is a gentleman to your girlfriend. What do you do?

Maybe probably not, I hope he is though.

Slap Popstep's ass.

fuck i want more camie pictures

Man, fuck Toga for killing her.

a pimp named giran

I didnt know you were a pedophile

Is she confirmed dead? Because even if toga drank all of her blood she couldnt have kept up an act like that for days no?

Well now you know.

She'll most likely be fine.
It's pretty much all speculation.

Toga took her place for 3 days plus the exam day. That means she had 4 cups worth of blood of Camie. If Camie doesn't donor blood and skip classes every week she is either dead or in Toga's torture dungeon (which isn't much more different than being dead).

Actually she could still be alive with 4 cups down. In a coma, but alive.

Cute!

Does she have to drink it all at one time? 4 cups is a shitload

Toga is a serial killer. I mean Camie could be alive, but i doubt Toga would let anyone live.

No idea. Toga said one cup is worth one day, but not if it accumulates and drinking 4 cups at once counts for 4 days.

Doesnt she only kill people she's sexually attracted to though? Is she into girls too?

>is thicc and slim at the same time, really nice guy, can be both shield and spear
Fat gum a best

She kills whoever she feels like.

Why does she dress like that?

She also kills greedy sluts who don't know how to share.

What would he show them?

Why is Ochako so selfish?
It's called One for ALL.

>Mirio tries to talk to Chisaki, doesn't work
>Deku walks in on Mirio getting BTFO
>Hori forgets the girls are even part of this arc

There is no indication who she kills, just that she is on the run for multiple murders.

You cant just drop shit like this without telling me where its from. My dick needs to know.

what a hottie

Mineta chimping out at Deku after that took the cake though, I laughed hard.

Cheer for him so he can do cool hauls today

Because she realized Deku doesn't give a flying fuck about her anylonger. He doesn't even go all spaghettimode when he talks with her.
>Ochako's face when the first thing Deku does is search for the naked Shiketsu girl

>tfw there was literally a delusional togafag in these threads who did not want to accept the fact that toga did in fact murder people

Want to know the really fucked thing?
Early Allmight would have popped her head like a zit if he found out about her.
He was that brutal.

It's from the manga.

Well I don't think he was that brutal, AfO fight notwithstanding because the fucker killed Nana.

It's all speculation.
The people we know who are murderers are Rappa, Overhaul, AfO and Shigaraki.
Twice if you count him killing his doubles.
I'm maybe forgetting some but.
Even Rappa got some kind of redemption.
BNHA isn't really as dark as Vigilante.

And, more likely, because there's zero room for him to hold back and try not to kill him.
AfO and OfA were equals during All Mights generation, maybe Deku could've tried to hold back and explicitely capture him, but their battle was just to close for anyone not to give their all.

Magne was also known for 3 murders and even more attempted murders.

>it literally says she is the suspect of multiple murders
>IT'S ALL SPECULATION
Is pic related also just speculation.

Exactly, he needed to go full-out to take AfO down because he had already killed one experience wielder of One for All and they were evenly matched in power.

The fact that Toshinori was probably frothing from the mouth mad because of Nana's death didn't help, too.

GUys, my video reached 2 likes and 600 views!! youtube.com/watch?v=OCHMEZ023tA

>suspect
>introduction panel
Yeah there's no proof, no matter how you put it.
Besides we know nothing about her past.
Hopefully we get it in between arcs or better yet in a few chapters. At least this can be put to rest then.
You can't say she's a coldblooded murderer any more than you can say she's a purehearted school girl.

Hey now. Im not stupid. My memory is just nonexistant.

Best

Are Bakugou fans really that eager to blame everyone else for Bakugou's own faults?

Ochako has big hands

I gave you proof of her killing someone but you still say she isn't a killer. Alright Togafag, why don't you just end yourself so your waifu can eat you.

Someone mentioned Nedroid edits

Wow, that's kind of like they can't accept that the character they like isn't perfect and has his qualities and faults, like... every human, maybe?

Weird, can't be that.

I really shouldn't ask, but what the fuck is this?

>defending a sperg

kek it's like they're trying to find things to get upset at

like when hori drew the cheerleader fanservice which was played for laughs but tumblr got mad for some reason

>happy b-day kaa-chan

Probably something about objectification of women or shit like that, they're butthurt about everything ever.

damn, ochako is so cute. I am happy for her to be my waifu.

Don't they teach genetics in HS anymore? Deku is still the son of a firebreather and a telekinetic, he still has their genes even if he's quirkless; mutations don't influence offspring unless his very semen has been OfA'd

When will based reporter man reappear and shit on Bakugo again?

She didn't kill anyone in that panel.
Your evidence is circumstantial, and if it doesn't hold up in trial it doesn't make it into canon by my standards.
Until we get more proof or a confession it doesn't hold up.

SHINE

I want to eat out her womb.

Cute!

Why don't more heroes use guns (like Sniper) or swords (like Stain)?

Ojiro, Shouji, Denki, even Tenya would benefit greatly from melee weapons.
Monoma could use some ninja gadget to pull people or just parts of them to him so he can copy their quirk form afar.
Tetsutetsu can shoot machine guns with massive recoil that normal people can't handle.

fun fact, hauler is a bad translation. The correct translation of that name is "Hardship man", as in, the man who helps people with their hardships

You know, I get that Bakugo is a good student and determined to be the best, but I really wish his teachers would just acknowledge that he's also got a shitty attitude. He gets so many excuses made for him.

More than that it's because crawler rhymes with hauler, making it rhyme with hardship man would be weird,

They are heroes, not criminals.

Ochako vs Toga is an inevitability.

we get blueballed on the Mirio vs Overhaul confrontation. Probably switch to Ryuukuu's group or something.

I'm hoping he is just because it'd be stupid how he underutilizes his quirk if he's not
Even just having a metal staff to fight with and up his range with would make him so much stronger

If not for toga she would of been nothing but a background character like hair guy

I thought the mods were banning generals.
Or did they just give up after one day?
I don't care either, I am just curious what the dealio is.

I wouldn't exactly be mad about that. I want to know what the Number 9 hero, Nejire, Ochako and Tsuyu are doing

Kaminari already upgraded his suit with a disk shooter, so as we go along some of the other kids will probably also get new tools as well.

DELET THIS

Fuck that shit was awesome

They technically already fought, unless you meant a rematch

An electric katana would be better.

Do you really want them to admit to the public, in front of cameras, that yes
"Bakugou a shit, his attitude is terrible and fuck him totally"
Is that what you want? They all do realize and reckognize the guy's got some problems, why the fuck do you think they paired him specifically with Deku during the mid-term exams? They can just ruin his reputation hardcore, or do their fucking job as teachers and back him up in public while steering him on the right path outside of public view.

>Or did they just give up after one day?
What the fuck did you expect?
Well probably they'll still go on a deletion spree today or tomorrow and then lose interest.

wow holy fuck, i cant believe my fucking eyes, there are ACTUAL bakugou apologists

>Please avoid making threads in “general” or “template” formats. Avoid chaining threads, copy-pasting OPs, backlinks, and the like.
>As commonly recurring threads tend to suffer from degradation of quality over time, posts inside such threads may be held to higher standards in terms of rules 6 (Quality of Posts) and 10 (Spamming/Excessive Reposting).
The way I understood that post, I think they're just going to keep a closer eye to post quality, since people aren't copy-pasting OPs, or linking to the next/previous threads.

Poe's law is strong with this one

I don't think degradation has anything to do with the format of the threads but I guess they will see it by themselves in the following days.

Did you know some of them wanted his parents to be "abusive" so they could get an excuse as to why he acts the way he does? Hell, even after they were revealed to be decent parents, there still were some that said that Mitsuki was "abusive" for hitting him in the head

I predict All Might fucking me in the ass.

He knows

No, actual generals with zero time to let new content generate inbetween suffer hardcore degradation.
If people make actual threads for a specific purpose of talking about certain factors, mods can always monitor and delete as soon as a thread stops being about that particular topic or a follow-up discussion.

>Not wanting to fuck this ass