what did CNN mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nrapvf.org/grades/
mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/northwestnews/files/wa_questionnaire_nra.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's pretty self explanatory

What's the problem here?

>The left isn't entirely special interest groups

>THE ONLY REASON WE CAN'T GET GUNS BANNED IS BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT GUNS BANNED KEEP VOTING AGAINST IT >:(

Leftism is a mental illness

Now that muh Russia blew up, this is the new witch hunt. But these dumbassses are actually advertising for the GOP for free.

>KILL THESE PEOPLE, MK-DRONES

I wonder what would happen if /k/ started compiling a list of politicians who voted in favour of gun control. Let's find out.

I wonder what would happen if Sup Forums started publishing lists of politicians who voted in favour of violating the contitution...

Ignore my spamming. I was tricked by the captcha jew.

I can't wait until someone has enough of CCN's blackmail and bullshittery that someone snaps and punishes them. HARD.

Guess if they want to play that way, we can doxx the cnn employees and anchors again

free promotion of their politcal opponents , nice.

i really hope the dems run on gun control with elections coming up

>I wonder what would happen if /k/ started compiling a list of politicians who voted in favour of gun control. Let's find out.

The NRA already does that for them. That's what the rating thing is.

nrapvf.org/grades/

"Assault" is a specific legal term. Weapons manufacturers should be suing them for slander.

do we still have a list of politicians with (((dual citizenship)))?

Is CNN against good grades now?

It worked for the media for Trump.

CNN wants to dox them

Wow and they say republicans are dumb. Look at all them A an A+ ratings.

I'm with you.

Me too

CNN can't even tell cause from consequence.
Sad.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Smells like someone's been eating bagels.

Literally fake news.

shilling for the NRA.... fuck the NRA

We country folk will cut the power and internet to your cities and mow down anyone who tries to leave.

>NRA gives high rating to senators who vote in favour of gun rights

Here I was thinking making lists of your political opponents and labeling them in a descriptive manner was unethical, but I guess Paul Nehlen really didn’t do anything wrong.

Shouldn't news networks just give the news?
Are they supposed to have political agendas?

>CNN wants to be hardcore but mom won't let him

He spilled his fucking spaghetti dude. Guy needed someone to calm him down.

>City people are smart people
You never walked into a city in your life, have you?

Living in the city does not make you superior dumbass

>Can name the NRA
>Can't name the Jews at CNN
Kek

its a hitlist you fucking idiot

theyre calling for people to commit battery and murder against them, because they think politicians have blood on their hands for not taking all our rights away

Unironically what they’re insinuating. Fucking MSNBC has some ex cia nigger literally calling for riots just weeks ago. More blood in the streets talk. Well I’ll tell you liberal faggots, cliches are cliches for a reason; they’re often correct. So I have a cliche for you, be careful what you wish for.

that's literally all of them

>People who didn't vote for this assault weapons ban also didn't for the last 50 assault weapons bans they tried.
I guess "Our viewers are so retarded that they need a list to figure this out" is what they meant.

Rural and Suburban folks are those who grew up and decided to move there after realising the city is no place to raise a family.

the world would be better off if all cities were fucking nuked

They have less illegals in the country but introduce voter ID and now lets go again.
BTW. Some remoaner actually said that Brexit will turn us into Canada. What an insult.

gun shaming

How can you Americans have sooo many guns and be shat on by the media so often and yet you haven't organised and just killed everyone involved in the MSM ?

This.
Civil War 2 when?

>danny burger jr.

that's the most american name I every heard.

Jews are lawful evil, they use the government to protect them. Also nobody wants to sacrifice themselves in a blaze of glory just so the remaining jews can use their sacrifice for propaganda about the horrors of antisemitism.

Could be the fact that theres not going to be a ban, there are going to be places that guns are not allowed unless in official capacity.

You can go buy all the ingredients to blow an entire city corner off the map and these kids are worried about a few pop guns that they carry out the back of their own school in a renovation project that was fast tracked by creating a false flag attack.

Soon™

Because it would swell the left's ranks with pissed normies. We need a catalyst to be able to escalate, like some modern Boston Massacre.

It's coming

Yeah, they basically are wanting people to go harass/bully these representatives for upholding the constitution at the state level.

CNN is actually acting in a borderline treasonous way.

LIBS BTFO

Wait I minute. Are they implying that republicans support gun rights? THE HELL YOU SAY!!

ssssssshhhhh that's the next step in our master plan my dude

in the real world you get graded based on performance

the fuck is this?

It’s a list of campaigns that will each be getting a dollar from me this week. Sure, it’s just a token amount, but there are seventy-one of them and only one of me.

I thought democrats love education

This is a public service so we know who to re-elect.

This is the questionnaire.

mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/northwestnews/files/wa_questionnaire_nra.pdf

Only commies don't get B or up.

I know this is stale b8 but all the smart people who work in the city live in gated suburban communities

Just look at voter demographics therapy

>Justifying the right to keep and use guns

I thought CNN was leftist.

*voter demographics by wealth

It's way way too small to be a high school student, I heard someone surmise it might be a dead K-9 unit.

>tfw going back to FL after graduation
>tfw pub subs and 2nd amendment
feelsgoodman

No idea, assault weapons and assaulting people with weapons are both already banned

CNN IS TRYING TO GET ONE OF THEIR NUTS TO GO MURDER SOMEONE LIKE THE WASHINGTON BALLGAME SENATE SHOOTING.

bump

>CNN is actually acting in a borderline treasonous way.

>borderline

Every one of them, along with their shills, could be brought up on rico charges, at a fucking minimum. The only reason they havent yet is because the public needs a couple more red pill suppositories or they may foolishly revolt to defend the fuckers out of sheer confusion.

>161369653▶
>File: 1465505470099.jpg (77 KB, 500x500)
>>tfw going back to FL after graduation
>>tfw pub subs and 2nd amendment
>feelsgoodman
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: EfYMtug7) 02/21/18(Wed)14:38:42 No.161369820▶
>No idea, assault weapons and assaulting people with weapons are both already banned
>>>
> sumdumfuker (ID: GGBiXrRh) 02/21/18(Wed)14:42:27 No.161370180▶
> (OP)
>CNN IS TRYING TO GET ONE OF THEIR NUTS TO GO MURDER SOMEONE LIKE THE WASHINGTON BALLGAME SENATE SHOOTING.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: pLq/JgBk) 02/21/18(Wed)14:52:41 No.161371335▶
>
YEEHAWWW