WHY WERE ALL HIS ACTING VIDEOS BEING SHOAHED FROM JEWTUBE

WHY WERE ALL HIS ACTING VIDEOS BEING SHOAHED FROM JEWTUBE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wbqvtcq8H9M
puppetstringnews.com/blog/parkland-exposed-as-op-craigslist-ad-found-david-hogg-ca-hs-graduate-connected-to-podesta
youtube.com/watch?v=eOpEI1Jt7BA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O_zsWh-5lXE
youtube.com/watch?v=oiGxqtlRdyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kid has a meme-friendly face

>(((survivor)))

noice one, fukken saved

what a fuck up. pretty sure hes banned for life from the deepstate now. lmao what a faggot

Really makes me think

>jewtube
>not knowing by now

I dont know, maybe because its against their communist narrative?

EVERYONE KEEP REUPLOADING THEM EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO ALTER THEM TO STOP YOUTUBE FROM COPYRIGHT STRIKING THEM

Checkd

re roll

He has a video with that short haired mongrel dog woman on YouTube where they are launching space balloons into the sky

fuck

quick rundown? Didn't watch the video, how'd he slip up?

It's called memory hole

In 6 months nobody will even know who this guy was

Reminder that the FBI could have worked with local law enforcement in limiting Cruz's access to weapons and access to the school. Reminder that the FBI is full of shit when they say "Hurrr we couldn't do anything". Bullshit. Don't trust the fuzz.

When David Hogg auditioned for the role of "School Shooting Survivor" he only had $11. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing he bought was a hot dinner.

Anybody have a link to this trending video that got pulled

Its really simple. Old story was a fucking lifeguard story and not nefarious at all. Records show he lived in California at the time.

The kind wanted to be politically involved. His Reddit showed he was a fan of John Oliver.

He's not a fucking crisis actor or any other insane shit you people say. He's a kid who was involved in a terrible tragedy with media aspirations and political opinions- of course the news gave him a platform. They aren't going to interview incoherent mongoloid #45 when handsome kid who wants to do this for a living is also there.

And whoever you think you're fooling, this makes conservatives look worse to normies than the Roy Moore shit ever could have. You're now the party of supporting pedophiles, putting them back on Infowars as well, and harassing school shooting survivors. Whatever gain you've made in the paranoid retard audience has been at the expense of looking like the most morally vacuous people in the country, which is accurate to begin with.

Youse GOYIM better stop this shit or we'll knock down some more skyscrapers and blame 4 chan!

>David the Hedge-Hogg
OC donut steel
Gonna act fast!!

People are being banned for talking about this.

dude we're literal 'fascist racists' here, our public image is not really going to be affected by this

It's just a coincidence goy, stop looking it to it so much oh btw did you happen to check out the new Black Panther movie in theaters now? you should really go check it out goy and stop bothering with this, there's nothing to see here

Fuck man even antifa is helping

Why won't you guys just stop and think about those poor shilldren?

>not a crisis actor
>exploits a crisis to serve his political ambitions by making every television appearance he can

you just need a revised definition of "crisis actor"

Guys wtf, i'm feeling sleepy all of a sudden...

It seems my facts have made you upset.

its called "authenticity" and you retards wouldnt know it if it shot you in the face with an AR-15

>Americans actually believe in "crisis actors"

Isn't everyone sleepy by now. That's enough pol for today. Catch up on some sleep

So all the pro-gun talking heads are crisis actors too?

>britshit doesn’t believe people would lie for money

Naivety elicits the same disgust response in me as psychotic maliciousness.

>Records showed he lived in California at the time

Aaand this is proof you are a shill talking out of your ass. You can get the information from anywhere, even his own youtube channel, that he was on holiday in Cali for a short period and just so happened to be on the news in that time.

Why are you spouting bullshit?

Wait, so there's proof of him not even going to that highschool AND that he's an actor, yet people still call this a conspiracy?

Am I missing something here?

Do you see them organizing marches after school shootings?

>Naivety elicits the same disgust response in me as psychotic maliciousness.

That's some professional quote-making right there.

Yeah you’re also missing the fact that this kind of insanity has been going on since we got expelled from Eden and we’re literally scratching our heads at how to fix the fuckup Eve made.

you're missing the fact that he went to the high school and your reasoning skills are only strong enough to allow you to confirm pre-existing beliefs

>conspiracy?
Does nobody know what this word means? I swear people are actually illiterate

Care to explain the multiple shooters and the lackadaisical response of witnesses?
youtube.com/watch?v=wbqvtcq8H9M

You’re missing brain find brain asap it’s not good to not has brain it misses your head

saved

Learn to speak English memeflaggot.

>handsome kid

ahahahahahhaa!

wut up mr higgins!
that nigga face look like a foot!

puppetstringnews.com/blog/parkland-exposed-as-op-craigslist-ad-found-david-hogg-ca-hs-graduate-connected-to-podesta

Found this gem earlier.

Is that Cruz's cuz?

Lmao, looks like the kid from the polish coal burner finally has evolved.

Don't conflate 'conspiracy' with 'conspiracy theory'

When it is proven beyond reasonable doubt, it goes from a theory to a Conspiracy.

The forces that be have been trying to bastardize the term 'conspiracy' so that anyone powerful doing anything behind closed doors is a 'wild hurtful tinfoil hat antisemitic meme theory'

Yes, witness testimony is the most consistently unreliable form of evidence. Kids are in a state of panic and do not know whether it is one lone crazy or an organized terror attack.

If you interviewed every kid there you would have 100 different stories, easily. Multiple shooters has no hard evidence of any kind and the perp confessed almost immediately.

People attacking victim responses are socially stunted morons that think panic, grief and terror mean that in every photo they should be crying and looking morose. They don't have enough empathy to understand other emotions being present

>puppetstringnews.com/blog/parkland-exposed-as-op-craigslist-ad-found-david-hogg-ca-hs-graduate-connected-to-podesta

you a schizo or just a fucking retard? Maybe you're a deliberate bad faith shill

Don’t be so upset lad

I think thats a parody account like boston antifa

Jones is on it!

El goblina...

the yearbook is disinfo
antifa is trying to discredit anyone that questions the narrative

>yesterday
>HOGG IS A CRISIS ACTOR
>today
>HOGG ISN'T A CRISIS ACTOR YOU'RE ALL SICK FUCKS OMGGGG WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU THEY ARE CHILDREN OMGGGG
Huh, really gets my noggin' a joggin'

Its the Streisand effect
Barbara Stresand was one of THEM
They're trying to censor us
CNN is THE DEVIL

el goblino...

can all but guarantee any antifa account pushing alt-right conspiracies is literally an alt-right conspiracy itself, which is what "trolling" campaigns of deliberately spreading misinformation are.

That's what so funny. The conspiracy theories are the conspiracy. They are deliberate bad faith propaganda to push right-wing narratives. Not to say all conspiracies are, but almost anything Alex Jones touches are

Because interviewing fellow classmates about gun control while hiding from a school shooter is definitely authentic.

>puppetstringnews.com
seems legit. HAPPENING when?

So. Powerful.

so fucking full of it, he was doing interviews while the shooting was still going on, along with getting the time wrong.

this guy gets it

He's nailing it.

yes, it is. Nobody is saying the kid didn't have clear beliefs on it beforehand

Police were shooting blanks?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O_zsWh-5lXE

>>(((survivor)))
17 people in a school of 3000 died

This is some delicious shilling, will screencap as a textbook example

Pizza, anyone?

Exposing people as shills is considered bullying

I always have trouble explaining my self in Florida. the heat and humidity of the place.

Pedosta been log stuffin' le hogg

there's proof of neither

Dont bring that poor dog into this.

youtube.com/watch?v=oiGxqtlRdyE
SAVE IT

These shilldren will be exposed for what they are.

>Bogdenate it.

>He's not a fucking crisis actor or any other insane shit you people say.

Bombards body language got demonitized for talking about this.

Then why doesn’t CNN interview any of the kids at the shoot who support 2A?

WELL?!

maybe so delusional cunts like you don't harass him ?

You people are being exposed on the national stage as the coalition of bad faith sociopaths and schizos completely removed from reality you are. This will be more toxic to your "team" or "brand" than pedophile Roy Moore.

you are the bottom barrel this country produces, the very degenerate force of reality you decry.

Calm down, David.

Why don't you ask right-wing outlets why they aren't having pro 2A kids on?

...los ogros del goblina abominación de las americas !

love vanilla wow
fuck cataclysm, that's where wow started going to shit

>children
>capably of grasping the importance of unimpeded firearm rights
>you
>apparently ditto

>you a schizo

What the FUCK, Milo works for Info Wars now?

top kek what a fucking circus that kike shitshow is

Demand the outlets agreeing with your position promote it then.You're only interested in attacking liberals and pissing people off

Can you imagine screaming "FAKE NEWS!" about politico while unironically posting

>puppetstringnews.com/blog/parkland-exposed-as-op-craigslist-ad-found-david-hogg-ca-hs-graduate-connected-to-podesta

as a source? I don't even know what to say anymore. The cognitive dissonance is too much.