Dragon Ball Super

Leave base Goku with his guard down while holding back to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>could go ssg and not lose any stamina and deal with anyone
>has been playing around this entire tournament

I guess the monster that dyspo was going to lose to was just really strong.
Therses nothing wrong with that

Daily reminder that Hit holds back

He's helping banish these universe from existence. He could at least let them have some fun first.

You forget "Has yet to show her ability off".

Belmod should have forced him pump out 10 of them for his team. Would be doing better than he is with the pride jobbers

Why is there no fan art of her?

Reminder that Ganos is fodder.

nice template thread

Thoughts on the latest episode?

Would fucking Brianne be in her normal form or her mahou shoujou one?

easily the best out of the tournament of power. I am still angry they stole Vegeta's unique powerup.

Next they will let Goku do a gamma burst flash

REminder
>ブヨン
Best Character

I'll personally kill Toriyama if U7 wins the tournament arc and doesn't wish back Caulifla. Also odds of Frieza getting revived after u7 wins the tournament arc?

Whis says in this very episode that SSG is less stamina hungry than SSB, meaning it still does consume stamina.
Nice try though.

Reminder to just ignore shitposters.

Reminder that Dyspo is beautiful

#17 is perfect.

Nobody watched her episode.

will everyone lose their shit once Gohan obliterates Jiren?

Why did Goku never use Red until now?

Do you remember when Goku used to love fighting but still knew when he had to kill evil ?
Yeah neither does Torishit.

If Gohan makes it to the top 5, we might all need to learn Spanish

Well you could say that he hasn't had many times where he's needed to conserve stamina up until now.

Toei can't write for shit

Toei are too lazy to animate it. It's still used in the manga alot.

Best boy once, best boy everytime.

he never though he could use it to hold back.

So Dyspo is just a guy that looks like Beerus and Champa? That's disappointing.

Why is Super so shit? It's literally just fanservice with shit FX and voices

WHO TF ENJOYS THIS SHIT

>shithan beating jiren

Because blue is better in every way.

>Not both.

A good girl can last for more than one round user.

Yes please expand. This dynamic transformation style is too useful to just suddenly bring up with no explanation.

>filename isnt Dyspo has the best ass.jpg

He's pure husbando material, tho

>Frieza looks like he'd rather be anywhere but there

The only thing worse than this are the fags who claim Goku was always retarded and never got serious. I swear they'll defend anything Super does.

If Red is meant to conserve stamina, why use it against Hit in the U6 manga? Wouldn't he want to go all out in that scenario?

I mean what big enemy they had so far in Super?

Frieza? Goku killed him after being remembered what happens when you give bad guys like frieza a chance.

Zamasu? tried aswel but was too strong for him. In the manga he actually attemps to Hakai him but fails.

So I have no clue what you're talking about really.

real reason - toriyama, toei did not feel like it
"in universe" reason - He did not need to hold back in the RoF arc , U6 arc or the future trunks arc

good super charaters:
>Hit
>Dyspo
>Zamasu
>Gowasu
>Cus
>Bills
>Whis
>Champa
>Vados

Fucking this

lol holy shit

>Cus
>good character
Zamasu was the only good thing about U10
>Bills

>Gowasu

ningen pls

>implying its not confirmed already
enjoy while you can jirenfag.

What up with that image anyway
It looks like they're scolding Jiren for being mischievous or something

>Bills

>happened 18 years before ToP
It's as if they wouldn't chill the fuck out after all that time.

You got that right

Memes/shitposting aside, what are your honest thoughts on caulifla?

Why didn't Goku use SSG or SSB here? Why didn't Goku use SSB Kaioken in his later fights with Black and Zamasu until they fused?

That font and encoding is fucking awful.

Apart from Hit, everyone in this tournament are easily forgettable. Maybe not Kale but that's only because she's riding on the success of Broly.

annoying fanservice

I haven't seen anything that proves this yet.
Red was capable of sparring with Beerus and now Blue just keeps jobbing.

>Cell
>Vegeta
>Buu

>Hit
Literally one-dimensional character with no personality. Only thing good about him is that he's a satire of tall dark and "edgy" characters.
>Dyspo
No.
>Zamasu
Fuck no.
>Goawasu
Barely.
>Cus
No.
>Beerus
Yes.
>Whis
Yes.
>Champa
Yes.
>Vados
Yes. Also you forgot the Grand Priest.

Zamasu fags need to kill themselves. You guys are pathetic.

are they gonna make a big deal again of his transformation in ToP? or will be just a regular transformation without all the bling it had when he returned?

>Dyspo
>Cus
No screen time for any kind of characterization especially for the latter, and the former is little more than the generic cackling pride scrub who becomes stern as soon as he starts losing.
Cabba would have been more deserving than either of them.

I was under the impression that

Blue = more power less stamina
Red= less power more stamina

Silly Rabbit

Trix are for Kids

Unbelievable.

Blue is red with the Super Saiyan form. Red lost a single fight and never did anything else.

>Punch someone in the stomach
>Lose over 90% of your power
Defend this Toyocucks.

>implying they won't just reuse the animation

you haven't seen nothing yet lol

I want that to happen while F plays, it would be something nice.
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

well you defo cant read

Nigga, in that arc, Goku spares Freeza, not once, not twice, but three fucking times. He never 'but still knew when he had to kill evil'.

Vados is a good character is Cus is not? Dyspo is not a good character and Champa is? Shut up you fucking moron.

Was this tournament arc a mistake? And if it was, what if anything could be done to save it?

well instead of teams of 10, make it teams of 5 or 3.

Shut the fuck up retard Being a generic loli and do nothing but dancing and going "oh no" when her universe got erased is hardly having character for Cus.

And Champa has shown more then two different facial reactions or emotions in Super unlike Dyspo and has developed along side Beerus in the show.

>Dyspo is not a good character and Champa is?
Dyspo is a pride jobber while Champa is a highly amusing comic relief character with an actual personality

DEFEND IT. Vegeta showed off SSB temporarily so he could one-shot Cabba.

It just needs to be a prelude to a bigger arc, and not be resolved easily like the U6 one.

>its not a transformation you can use many times a day
>vegeta does it
>jobs instantly

super and GT were both fucking mistakes

shoulda left dragon ball the fuck alone

She's better than Vados who has no personality and has been on the show for longer.
>Oooh Champa is comic relief so he's a better character than Dyspo who's newer
I am arguing with a mongoloid.

Since I ignore the manga entirely, can you tell me what red has done that blue hasn't in the anime? Goku couldn't sustain that form on his own initially, and still lost to Beerus at the end in both the film and the anime.

Can't really say for certain right now, we're still dealing with fodder. It could be saved once the non-jobbers are left.

Because SSB in the manga at that point only keeps its full power for a brief moment. He used it when he thought he could get Hit with a direct hit of a full power Kamehameha, although Hit dodged anyway.

Worthless fanservice. All things considered, Kale should have been the only female (Super) saiyan introduced alongside Cabba, if only because she has a 'unique' transformation that could be used as a point of development for her and Cabba.

no caulifla? shit taste pedro

The real question is why the fuck didn't Black go Super Saiyan but was somehow equal to SS2 Goku?

god i wish i could sniff those pants

>satire

>She's better than Vados
No she isn't.
>who has no personality
You don't know what personality is. Vados has the same kind of teasing whimsical personality and behavior as Whis.
>Champa
>comedic relief
Oh yes, very "comedic" how when Beerus and Champa got in a fight their attendants were worried they would wipe out both universe #6 and universe #7 in their spat. You are a retarded mongoloid.

>Oooh Champa is comic relief so he's a better character than Dyspo who's newer
Yes - a character with a personality (Champa) is better than a character with no personality.

>Kale
>not the biggest fanservice character in this arc

It was retarded. Vegeta could have just went SSG and gotten the same result and not lost the stamina. The real reason is that Toriyama can't have vegeta beating any main arc baddies.

Parody, whatever.

Whatever retard. You're clearly just a U6 brainlet fanboy.

any muscle girl fanservice is good fanservice!