I want you drumpfkins to defend this, RIGHT. NOW

I want you drumpfkins to defend this, RIGHT. NOW.

>Trump pushes ban on 'bump stocks' — devices that turn weapons into 'machine guns'
>President Donald Trump announced that he wants the Justice Department to issue regulations that would declare so-called bump stocks illegal.

cnbc.com/2018/02/20/trump-signs-a-memo-telling-attorney-general-sessions-to-ban-devices-that-turn-weapons-into-machine-guns.html

>Trump considers raising purchase age for certain firearms, amid gun control talks
>The Washington Post reported that Trump is considering arguments that the minimum age for buying any semiautomatic weapon should be raised from 18 to 21.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/21/trump-considers-raising-purchase-age-for-certain-firearms-amid-gun-control-talks.html

Someone can add this to the pic related.

Neither of these really concern me. Bump stocks are for retards and teenagers are fucking morons and shouldn't own guns.

t. heavily armed gun-nut.

Nothing has been banned.

if a deal can be cut for nationwide concealed carry reciprocity it'd be even better.

Bump stocks are gay.
I gave mine way. Nothing but cheap plastic junk. I could 3-D print a better one than you can buy.

Weird, that wasn’t my pic at all. Still, it was an improvement.

>Offer ban on bump stocks to appease gun grabbers.
>Don't tell them that bump stocks are completely useless because you can bump fire without them.

4D Chess at its finest.

optics.

Your right is still there.
Plus kids these days are crazy.

this. trump is offering extremely minor concessions in order to look good to moderates. sounds good to me.

>Trump offers X
>dems want X+15 other things
>Trump says they can get X and nothing more
>dems pout
>Trump says hey, I tried, they weren't willing to work with me
>dems get fuck all

You'd think after the 15th time people would catch on.

>More bans and restrictions
>It-it's not like those things were good anyway
The fact that he's talking about this tells you where his viewpoints lie. He is a New York liberal after all. The next shooting that happens he's going to ban something else.

>Thumb in the belt loop

Guess we have to ban belt loops.

jesus christ shut up. people like you are worse than liberals.

Literally no serious shooter gives a shit about these. Total waste of ammo.

t. New York liberal LARPing as a conservative

I'd prefer he get something out of Congress like nationwide concealed carry reciprocity, or passage of the law to remove tax stamps from silencers.

>not 1 post by this id

hey good for you, putting in that extra effort.

Like I said, I am a gun-nut, and bump stocks are tactitard shit.

>I'd prefer he get something out of Congress like nationwide concealed carry reciprocity, or passage of the law to remove tax stamps from silencers.

That’s the worst part coming from this whole thing...I actually thought this may happen. Seems unlikely now though.

Yes how dare they criticize master trumpy wumpy...

You can't win against Trumptards, it's a religion for them.
That's why the establishment pushed Trump: He can do everything no other president dared to. All because his loyal little sheep.

I wish somebody would go on a killing spree with a samurai sword, a crossbow, and some smoke grenades. Then end up killing 50 people before getting stopped by someone with a gun.

>I'd prefer he get something out of Congress like nationwide concealed carry reciprocity, or passage of the law to remove tax stamps from silencers.
You'd think that's the direction he would head.
>bump stocks are tactitard shit.
Then why ban them if they are shit. Just another needless random ban to complicate laws.

>That's why the establishment pushed Trump

They didn't though

I'm a shooter and I have no use for a bump stock. But I'm smart enough to know that for every inch you give an anti-gun shitlord, that same shitlord will try to take a mile. That is why even the most worthless trench needs to become a quagmire for the enemy. If ground is lost we need to push for real compromise. Republicans are worthless in this regard. To them, compromise is giving a little for nothing. If a little is given, we need to get a little. No bump stocks is fine if we get unrestricted access to suppressors for example.

I didn't vote for Trump memeflagfag.

Triage. If we can get something good by ditching something bad, why not? We live in the real world where deals must be cut.

It's not a matter of Trump, it's just reasonable conclusions and discussion.
If you want a better solution, propose one.

Fpbp

Bump stocks aren’t guns. Stop sperging out over little shit.

You are literally WISHING for a mass murder spree? Just to forward some shit political agenda?How are you any different from a Muslim terrorist sympathizer who cheerleaders every time a Muslim guns down infidels or runs them over with a truck? Jesus you people can be so fucking delusional.

I'm fine with that if he also raised the voting age to 21 for non military.

This is called “projection” kids.

Would require a constitutional amendment, but yeah I agree otherwise.

Agreed, especially since the people we are negotiating with only have the aim of confiscating all guns at the end of the day (despite saying they aren’t). Trump is in a tough spot with the media parading out crying kid actors to just tell them to piss off. Hopefully he can let this blow over and then in a year or so push for CC reciprocity - I think the silencer thing is DoA unfortunately. Too easy to lump it with bump stocks and other tactilitard stuff despite the fact is is really useful.

I would remind people the "give an inch" mentality is kind of inapplicable to bump stocks which the ATF could effectively ban through its regulatory powers (see also silencers).

It's a gun part you fucktard. I rather the president not ban gun modifications piecemeal. Next it's going to be optics or magazines that don't fit government specifications.

>regulatory powers
Non legislative pseudo laws like that or executive orders and judicial over-reach for example, are easily overcome by legislative action. The danger is that these regulations are easier and quicker to implement. This is why these regulations need to be headed off by true legislative laws. Push for a multi-purpose bill that bans bump stocks while at the same time creates a national reciprocity and deregulates suppressors. Once law, ATF or a President can't touch it. Only judiciary can determine if the law is constitutional or not.

>Push for a multi-purpose bill that bans bump stocks while at the same time creates a national reciprocity and deregulates suppressors.

Trump should have been pushing this, instead of giving away bump stocks as a freebie.