Thanks, Sup Forums, you fucking idiots really picked a winner here

Thanks, Sup Forums, you fucking idiots really picked a winner here.

If he were to ban all guns, trump would convert me into a #MAGA supporter instantly over night and I would eat every word of criticism I had of him up until this point.

ban all guns now

For some people? I have to agree some people Niggers and spics and those who vote left don't deserve the right to bear arms

can convicted psychopath killer buy ar-15 legally in u.s?

I am not sure who else is left to ban. Felons are banned, as are misdemeanor domestic violence persons. If a few people get together and think you are crazy and they put you in a 72 hour hold, you cant own weapons. What is the new class going to be?

i mean once got out of prison.

Mentally ill hopefully.

Basically anyone but conservative white heterosexual men who haven't had a lot of girlfriends shouldn't be allowed to own guns

niggers

Why are people expecting Trump to be a 2nd Amendement hero?
He’s from New York City.

Nailed it bong.

put this on your lawn

How do you define a mental illness?

Should a female who survived rape but suffers from PTSD be banned from buying a gun to protect herself, due to mentally instability?

Fuck you. Mental illness is a quagmire of shit no one understands, and only allows for arbitrary gun bans on ANYONE.

Trump is part of the establishment. He can do all the things earlier presidents, even Obama, didn't touch (Gun control, Jerusalem etc.) because MAGApedes will defend him no matter what he does.

You all fell for the bait, basically.

I'm Danish, la

GET READY FOR FEDERAL VOTER ID SYSTEM.

Legally no but technically yes cause too many firearms means they’re unaccounted for

He's "open to it" like he was open to amnesty, AKA, he's not. Stop being fucking retards

I meant communists but okay.

>Drumpf says some people shouldn't have guns at all which is already the law
wow wtf I'm with her now

>what is clearly a misleading headline designed to rile up gun supporters

You already can't buy a gun if you've ever been involuntarily committed to an institution, so seems likely (this is how Virginia Tech happened, the shooter had been voluntarily committed at one point so he could still pass a background check.)

Well I'm okay with that- couldn't tell based on your meme flag.

Then my guess is he's doing the same pander bullshit he did with DACA. Noice.

Nailed it dutchy.

I can see that hes throwing a bone to his opponents with this proposal, but I wont be happy if it gets passed.

Shhhhh. ;)

Are you saying that mentally ill people should be allowed to own a gun?
Are you saying that people who have killed people with a gun before should own a gun?
Because to me it seems quite reasonable to ban guns from such people.

What part of "shall not be infringed" does this orange cheeto not understand?

>certain people

Just ban all Democrats from having guns, the world would be a much better place.

not legally, but you can buy one from a private citizen, it's not like he'd do a background test.

>Let your local (((psychiatrists))) define whom is mentally ill goyim! No slippery slope, I promise.Those crazy White nat-, uh, I mean, schizoids will soon be unarmed.

Second this but would ask if it were "Progressive" Democrats and Communists instead.

Not gonna happen, he is just milking the low information leftist voters before the mid-terms.

If something bad does happen President Trump will have lost a LOT of support.

This. Why would they complain?

The right isn't being infringed on. People can still own guns. Certain folks lose rights when they cross the law.

anbody taking any kind of medication for depressino should be banned from owning a gun.
if you're not in control of your own emotions, and need to rely on the pharma-jew, i dont see you as an equal and dont believe you deserve a firearm

>some people
Start with these.

Who was your magical candidate? Bush would have stayed in the lead, won the primary, and then we all would've been fucked no matter how the election came out.

Yeah, he's awesome. You liberals go for every single head fake. It's just a joy to watch.

>Private citizens literally do everything within in their power, reporting the perp to the authorities multiple times/warning others
>(((FBI))) ignores it, probably deliberately
>inevitable happens
>ITS THE GUNS GOYIM! GIVE ME THEM

If Trump does anything even cultists will waver in support of him.

yeah ban them from non natives, beaners btfo

maybe we should figure out why depression rates are skyrocketing and why there is a sudden burst of fatherless, mal-adjusted kids that can't mesh with society without being drugged. treating a symptom won't do anything to cure the disease.

Man, this is beyond stupid

uh but we already know about all that. Its literally because Judaism and the fact that kids are asked to abandon God, religion and Culture in exchange for a position of servitude in a kike-dom, before they're aware of what they're doing.

Sure, let's start with anyone registered as a Democrat loses their guns.

Then we can pick an area with high gun violence, like south Chicago, and go door to door busting them down and taking guns.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nah, we're not doing that.
This is America.

>he thinks this is bad
Banning guns is the first step to fascism. How do you think the day of the ripe will happen if we have to worry about people fighting back?

Damn straight. Though chicago does need an enema.

>www.heyjackass.com

>For some people
So who we hoping that mean exactly?

>tfw grew up white in milwaukee, chicago, and detroit

I've been suggesting banning guns for blacks for at least 2 years. Finally a president with common sense gun solutions

Nailed it Nigel

What the actual fuck are you doing, Trump?

No one. The elections are a jewish scam and make no difference.

Are gun sellers liable if they knowingly sell it to a professional school shooter psycho?

>How do you define a mental illness
Some states like Florida will revoke your concealed carry license if you consume medical marijuana based on the federal law (18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(3)) prohibits possession or ownership by a person who is “… an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance

Yes we did.

Define mentally ill.

Ivanka told him she won't swallow his cum like the filthy kike whore she is unless he saves the children.

certain individuals = Insane Demotards

He has a carry permit in NYC, and he and his kids love guns. His son was pushing for making suppressors legal and unregulated, and both were pushing for reciprocal concealed carry.

>trump on guns
Got deleted why?

How does that define mental illness?

>What the actual fuck are you doing, Trump?

Simply revealing pre-2015 Trump in all his glory. You turned the nation over to a New York City trust fund Democrat.

Same

As opposed to turning it over to a new york democrat who's biggest achievement is riding on her husbands presidency. Id vote for michelle obama over hillary honestly.

This but unironically.

What people is trump referring to?

Here are the people I would ban

1. Felons
2. Mentally ill people
3. And if I really got my way anyone that isn't a white male landowner wouldn't be allowed a gun

Where can I buy these? I know people who would unironically put them in their yard

Trump is literally baiting right now. The Dems are about to take the bait hard, propose outrageous bills and be laughed at. This is indeed 4d chess.

so 0% of Sup Forums. Gotcha

Brown male landowner here. Come and take it faggot.