This 30-year-old raised this sweet, poor little outcast girl just to breed with her when she was ripe?

This 30-year-old raised this sweet, poor little outcast girl just to breed with her when she was ripe?

No, more like the girl grew up to wanna fuck her dad. It's written by a woman.

she went after him when she was older. he was very reluctant, but is such a pushover he gave in because he would literally cut his own dick off to make her happy.

Literally describes all anons with father syndrome.

i would roll the same dice

No, Rin just had a bad case of the daddy issues and exploited an awkward good-hearted man's undeveloped social skills to seduce him. It certainly didn't come from him.

I remember reading about a guy adopting and raising a girl to be his perfect wife as an experiment about 2 centuries ago. Went well, apparently. Completely different scenario though.

She looks like an old hag

>just to breed with her
>just
You mean as opposed to putting in all the effort to hand her over to some random other guy?
He made the smart choice, and apart from that, stop being so judgmental. If they both want it, let them be. It's not as if he raped her when she was a kid (not that there'd be anything wrong with that).

where does it say or even implied that he said yes?

disgusting

No but he never actually thought about it. He was:

DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT MAKES ME FEEL?! THE GIRL I RAISED SINCE CHILDHOOD?! .................Okay then, but after high school.

He went over pretty quick.

Don't even pretend you wouldn't do this yourself. If you raise your daughter for the sole purpose of letting another man inseminate her fertile womb, then you are nothing but a cuck.

living the dream
21 century packaging job ossan doing the same medieval elites did, rising his own wife how he likes it

Japan's oldest classic taught to do just that

>not turning your daughterfu into your waifu then bredingfu

No, she raised him to breed her when she was ripe.

Even better the girl grew up to want to fuck the dad, that's all aces with me.

Is this why Japs don't want muslims?

>as an """"""""""""experiment""""""""""""""""""

>Not lolishit, couse she would have those father-con feelings only when grown up.
>Pure and flawless love, she wouldn't ever think of cheating on the one she spent so many years with, same him.
>relationship completely stable couse both are used to each others and know each other perfectly.
>chances of fights : 0 and even if there were a fight they will never end up splitting since they are each one family since before becoming a couple.

lets be honest, the "raise your waifu Project" is more than just perfect.

The only correct answer in this thread.

>Fresh young girl asks you that she wants to be inseminated by your semen and have a happy family together
Would you say no?

her childhood friend had every opportunity to grow up into a man and win her over

don't be mad just because you're a beta douche who can't even beat a salaryman

>no cute daughter-wife
Why live?

The manga

>18 years old
>ripe

How cute is the early stuff, I never watched it, but the whole marrying his own daughterfu kinda turns me off.
I heard thatbthevanime is the perfect cutbogf point is that true?

theres nothing wrong with that

Just watch it you fucking fag

Its not that he didn't want it.
He was reluctant and wanted her to find someone better. But he was the only one Rin wanted in the world. So he said yes.

Write properly you fucking mobilescum.

O-okay sorry.

They're not fully rotten until 25, pedo

>I remember reading about a guy adopting and raising a girl to be his perfect wife as an experiment about 2 centuries ago.
I swear I read a Manga like that when I was 10. Messed me up alot even to this day

What manga was it? And why would that mess you up?

It's a disgusting series that cannot be justified.

I was 10 and it was one of my first Manga I read besides one piece.

And I don't remember it's name but the guy started fucking her before she even hit puberty and I'm sure his friends tried to rape her too. It was a shoujo I think

>the guy started fucking her before she even hit puberty and I'm sure his friends tried to rape her too.
>it was a shoujo
Ofcourse it was.

>This 30-year-old raised this sweet, poor little outcast girl just to breed with her when she was ripe?
Are you stupid?
Rin did the proposing. Dad hesitated but gave in.
It's the other way around.

That sounds like Toriko Aigan Shoujo. That's a good one; I wish it was around when I was 10.

17, actually.

This

Deep down, all women want to be sexually dominated by an older man, starting from when they're little girls.

This is an anime only fag

Women are sick fucks, all of them.

I think it's great.

>implied that he said yes?
theres a follow up volume past the ending that nobody read because they dropped the manga

Yup that's the one.

>No lolis
>perfect

please excuse yourself from reality

>Tay one guy who got raped by his mother and became a whore
>that one kid who hid his mother's ashes in his teddy bear
Really lovely show

Does he ever get comfortable with the idea of fucking her?

Living the dream

That is hilarious.
I never even watched I hust think these images are funny as hell.

If you have a crap artstyle like this is drawing cute girls all the hope you have left as an artist

It was the other way, you newfag.

>Toriko Aigan Shoujo
Picked it up.