JUPITER ASCENDING

JUPITER ASCENDING

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/21/emmanuel-macron-unveils-plans-to-crack-down-on-immigration-france
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this cuck won't do shit

JUST FUCKING DO IT FAGGOT

Racist frogs.

lol bump

hmmm

>Tough proposals to crack down on immigration and asylum in France have been unveiled by Emmanuel Macron’s government amid complaints from human rights groups and street protests by some public agents in charge of asylum procedures.

>The legislation is aimed at speeding up the process for asylum requests and for expelling migrants who aren unable to claim asylum. It would also double to 90 days the time a person without papers can be kept in a holding centre.

>The bill, which criminalises illegal border crossing, has sparked anger from charities who called it oppressive.

theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/21/emmanuel-macron-unveils-plans-to-crack-down-on-immigration-france

These people are protesting not because they care about refugees, it's because if no refugees come they have no job.

"controversial" probably means asking illegals to please have their original documents. That's how cucked the modern media is.

>which criminalises illegal border crossing

If it's already illegal, then it's already a criminal offence surely?

>Putting a tourniquet on a corpse
Why?

Europe is already too far gone when it comes to Islam control, EU dictatorship, native population decline and Femin Virus(feminism) spread.

[ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Macron tricked the shitlibs into backing his authoritarian agenda. For that I respect him.

Cheked

So there is no hope to save Evropa?

>Macron tricked the shitlibs into backing his authoritarian agenda. For that I respect him.

>implying they didn't know this
>implying it wasn't lesser evil voting.

frank has literally never been right so there's probably lots of hope

there is, but it involves killing alot of people and I think people are too domesticated at this stage.

>The bill, which criminalises illegal border crossing,

lmao

R A R E F A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

That’s correct. Only way to save EUROPE, is to genocide/remove entirely Muslims.

Would you rather have Le Pen who would've become another kike loving puppet like Trump?
At least Macron's doing something about the rapefugees

I assume "controversial" means he wants to enforce existing laws

Criminalize in the sense that it's raised from a felony into a crime.
In France, there's 3 levels of acts: contraventions (parking tickets...), felonies (robbery...), and crime (rape, murder...)

he always does what he says
facists and ccommies BTFO
welcome to radical centrists' realism

Kill yourself, Frank

N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G

>The French were so scared of electing Hitler they elected Napoleon

WHAT THE FUCK BROS IS IT TRUE THAT HE REALLY IS

UNEQUIVOCALLY

AND

ABSOLUTELY

/OUR GUY/?

Bogdanoffs did this.

go back and larp as q for the boomers Frank

He took the call.

Only the most powerful and complex thoughts are allowed inside this mans brain. How can anyone even hope to compete?

the call that saved france

>guardian
>independent
The rats in the media need to be the first to be gassed, I swear to God.

dvbs confirm

He will "try," and absorb the energy of dissidents, but always just happen to fail. It's white genocide learning basic PR instead of the unmitigated supreme cost triumphalism we have seen up to now.

Don't buy it.

The rise of Russia was unexpected to (((them))) so they need the West with a considerable amount of power to face the Russian-Chinese axis. Also the "far right" is rising faster then they expected.

They are definitely slowing the replacement but the long-term goal is still our replacement.

PS - Anyone who thinks that this turd Micron is some kind of King of Whites that fooled the Jews to rise to power is a retard and should be shoot dead.

>It's white genocide learning basic PR
No, it's a new politician understanding politics. He realizes that despite his victory, the Le Pen camp was big enough to defeat all establishment parties in the first round. He knows that it's powerful and will keep growing. In politics, if your opponents have a good point in their agenda, shamelessly steal it. In the next political debates it leaves them toothless. If Macron remains though on migration, FN will have no platform for the next elections. Why would the French vote for the anti-migration president with a retarded economic policy when they could vote for the anti-migration president who dragged the economy into the 21st century?

You must be one of those Cuckservatives that still thinks that Reagan and his administration of Jews and Pedophiles were the best thing ever...

>You must be one of those Cuckservatives
Nah, I'm a classical liberal traditionalist. Legit traditionalist, as in "women shouldn't vote" traditionalist.

>Reagan
Not American, honestly I know nothing about the man.

Don't be fooled, it's nothing.

What those trips mean?

Holy fuck I used to hate this guy but dare I say he is actually a nationalist. There may be hope for France.

Fpbp

then it wont be long before we take him down. our plan for Europa shall not be infringed.

1000000000000% SCHWEETIE

gas yourself kike. You have a borderline ethnonationalist state and don't put up with rapefugees, why do you do this to us?

Can someone explain why is he raising the storm if he's supposed to be a liberal cuck? It seems too extreme if pandering to all political sides is his plan.

The law allows underage migrants to bring their family. It's not really a crackdown

this. until we get death-squads, he's not /ourguy/

>gas yourself kike
>why do you do this to us?

think, stupid goy.

stop relying on daddy government to magically make the non whites leave.
the government brought them in the first place.
to replace you and to make your poorer.
stop giving daddy government the money that it needs to being and feed the Invaders.
stop consuming.
move outside the city of you have the means to do so.

>>The legislation is aimed at speeding up the process for asylum requests and for expelling migrants who aren unable to claim asylum. It would also double to 90 days the time a person without papers can be kept in a holding centre.
It won't be a "crime" (the french word) to cross the border illegally... And it is already a délit, probably what you call a felony. There's no possible change (can't be a crime, is already a felony).

The fact that your leaders are telling this tools to slow the immigration tells us that you are getting scared.

And Iran about to become a regional super-power with military bases on your doorstep. Tough times Jew...tough times...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>being this young and innocent.
No. He will not do anything. He literally smread them all over France, particuliary in rural areas. The places so far unsullied by diversity. A well done hidden racemixing breeding program.
But he has skills in deception.

Fucking frog assholes, fucking mutts, fucking krauts, fucking tommies, fucking europeans.

We're fucked.

Finally a correct analysis

Yep. Replacement a little more organized and slow with the fake rightwing (cuckwing) media praising it and the leftwing media hating it in order to boost Micron credentials among French cuckservatives.

Nice try retarded faggot. Sup Forums loves Le Pen. We all know Macron is the real kike. Kill yourself schlomo

Ohhh you believe in the (((Magical Hidden Hand of Free Market))) opposite to the (((Magical Hidden Hand of Central Economic Planning))). I see...

Sup Forums isn't one person and from what I've seen they're deeply divided on post-election Macron vs Le Pen. Sup Forums was more unified prior to the elections.

France new best friend?

I don't read meme flags.

you subhumans are alright, don't go to dublin on the 21st of november 1920

N E W E R F A G
E
W
E
R
F
A
G

>immigration crackdown
What is this cuck going to do? Very politely asking them to stay in africa please?

Incredibly retarded you mean, not surprising considering the meme flag. Do you have ANY idea of what is ACTUALLY happening here ? He takes migrants, put them in "migrant centers" everywhere, usually in small towns. Some of such towns see their population multiplied by 2 or even 3 in one move. While calais, Paris and other migrant hubs are welcoming endless numbers. While we already have 12 to 18 millions of shitskins already, breeding like rabbits. But he is good at PR. I give him that. Also, the economy doesnt change. At all. Small businesses close, big companies steal, the usual.

FRANCE YES!

DO IT MACRON!

No. He place them in castles and big bourgeoisie houses owned by the state, feed them, shower them with gibs, and financing training courses so they enter the workforce. He accelerates the thing. He is Merkel, but with talent.

Read the human right declaration.

It say nothing about being allowed to live in another country or taking benefits.
It do say that it is important to make the laws being respected to protect the order needed for the progress of mankind.

too little, too late, Macky-boy.

Europe is filled to the brim with negroes, and there is only one final solution

So what do you believe is a proper economic system, if it's neither the free hand nor economic planning?

A girl was killed in Marseille by a guy who had been expelled 5 or 6 times. But was still here in the end. Efficient.

No. Criminal is something grievously illegal like rape, murder, arson, tax evasion. Being an illegal should be criminal because they are worse than tax evaders

So is he actually based? It wasn't just a meme.

Mussolini-style, a mix of both. They are doing this in Russia.

SeeSo ? Still based our Merkel/Trudeau lvl ? Mmmh ?

>Mussolini-style
Well, at least the trains will run on time.

Not the first time I've seen populist policies from Macron. Is he genuine about any of this, or is it all a ploy to keep Le Pen at bay?

He is a piece of shit. Like all traitors in Europe he is just slowing down the process and bit and making it more organized. They are scared of the rise of the "far right" and the rise of the Russian-Chinese axis. They need to slow down a bit.

This post is ironic.

It's only words. German gov said the same and here we are

This is common to all traitors in Europe. The rise of the far-right is scaring them, East Euros are not as cucked as they thought they were and the Russian-Chinese axis is rising. They simply have to slow down a bit.

THE END IS NIGH

That's even worse. It's the stuff off nightmares

I wish I could have a conversation with him, his actions paint him as an enigma against his words.

A ploy. He does the same policy of the last governments : flood us with shitskins with excuses such as (((the economy))) or human rights.

fantastic point that I never considered. The right wing needs to be careful and realize when they are being pandered to, with the gains the right has made their opposition is going to try every trick in the book. Just because they throw you a bone doesn't mean they should be trusted or praised, could just be an attempt at making the right complacent like a dog.

Kike detected.

user should always consider if one is just placating with empty words.

H-how has Macron hidden such power-levels and sophistry from us for so long!?

Macron is no pushover, he need only take several minor steps to become /ourPierre/.

we all know what really happened

too little too late. no leader in europe has the balls to actually start raiding homes and throwing niggers out.

The globalists and kikes act slowly, by little steps, and surely. One big change cause uproar. Small changes over years go unnoticed. They did that for decades. You have to never accept any compromise. Gay rights a day, and ten years later, a law comes to allow them to adopt. Twenty years later its sex changes for children, etc. Not a single compromise. Never. Or you lose.