*knock* *knock*

“Sir, we understand you have registered firearms at this address. Put your hands on your head and step outside while we search and seize your weapons for destruction in compliance with the new Firearm Ban Act of 2018.”

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xa87kudAVFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Molotov cock tail then start spraying

Also police and military would be on 2nd amendment side

1) it wouldn’t be the police, it would be some soyboy liberals
2) I would run upstairs and press f7

I state that, as a god-fearing american, you must surely understand that I cannot do that.
It is my right to bear arms and if you attempt to take them by force, I must work against you

They know they would be dead if they weren’t.

People have been preparing for this since 1994.. people will act proactivly, they won’t wait for swat to show up.

Get a load of this goy.

Top kek
>playing russian roulette by going door to door across america to take people's guns.
There is no way in fuck you could pay me enough to do that

THAT

Turn your brain on

SHALL

Hand over guns
When they leave dig up hidden gun and join the resistance
Smile when you get to put bullet in cop at his home

I would obey...but others would use fire and explosives by the second day.
Maybe even a large number on the first day.
Walking up to peoples houses in large numbers clumped together sounds pretty powerful...but even strengths can become a weakness.

>put on gear
>sneak out the back and circle around behind the cops
>wait for them to enter and shut the door behind them
>knock on the door and tell them to come out with their hands up
My how the tables have turned

Show him the bill of sale of the two firearms I used to own 4 years ago.
And then tell him to get the fuck off of my property before I shoot him with the guns i lost in a boating accident.

i have no joy in my life anyway so you fellas really came to the wrong house. today's as good a day to die as any. anybody got a smoke?

t. bitter 38 yr old single trucker w/ more funz than friends

Of course it would be the police.
Police currently enforce gun control laws across the nation.

Stall them until the neighbourhood militia comes and engages them in a firefight and pick off the survivors.

So even if police and military are willing to do this and don't defect en masse.

Even if they're able to go to every door with out letting the cat out of the bag and warning off everyone

Even if they know exactly where every gun in America is

The gun grabbers have a horrible moment before the door is opened. Is this house going to be the loon who shoots at us? Then he repeats that a 1000 times.

You have no idea how out numbered the police are. In my medium sized city it's 400 civs to 1 cop

Prepare gun with explosives and hand it over, then press the red button and take some pigs down, then spray from the roof because the government has officially turned tyrannical at this point.

>turn your brain on
Of course military would be.
Cops on the other hand are faggots who salviate and orgasm when they shoot unarmed citizens. They are begging for a civil war, until it actually starts that is.

>registered firearms
how braindead are you to register your gun

Detonate barrels of gasoline buried in the yard. Exit out back get in up armored catapiller.. roll over the burning bodies just like they did in Waco

Die in a fury of gun fire

OH FUCK it's the fighter jet police here to confiscate your guns

quick Sup Forums put on your cool face

Listen darkie. Leave this conversation for the big boys, okay?

> not knowing anything they talk about
fuck off you faggot

I guarantee a gun grab would turn several(certainly not all, so you’re right it would probably still be police) if not a large majority to resist. Just joking about f7 tho dont want to get v& CIA. It’s f3 you have to worry about.

I like the cut of your jib.

Also
>1 post by this id

* breaches your six

Unfortunately I lost those firearms in a tragic 2017 boating accident.

>registered firearms
you don't have to register firearms in most state idiot

I never met a gun owner including myslef who hadn't talked about shooting the hypothetical gun grabbers.

It'll be impossible to even round up """assault rifles"" after a ban like Clinton had. There will be ghost guns and garage made hand-cannons everywhere. There are ARs out there that can penetrate military level body armor. Police and military wouldnt follow orders

I wanna fuck that airplane...

Lol look at the little blue boys all violent and butthurt over a fucking opinion.

lol assuming they make it to the door to knock

they will be greeted by a hand cannon as is customary for all uninvited guest.

all of the cops I know are 2nd amendment supporters. that may be because I live in a nice area rather than a place where cops have to deal with armed criminals on a daily basis.

Sorry I dropped them in a lake during a fishing trip.

Why are you in Canada Ameri-kun Senpai, would you like some coffee and cake?

you think they have enough droids to go to everyones house at the same time? nahh you just fucking start shooting everyone and if you die well whatever.... you were the first. after you everyone will pick up their guns and not get caught out like you did and the fun will begin.

That's a tough call. I'll have to think about it for a while.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MAKE MY FUCKING DAY.

>Police and military wouldnt follow orders
police in rural areas don't even like knocking on doors, to high risk of being shot

Mag-dump through the door then go back to posting on Sup Forums

Boating accident, sir

Use my 30-06 garand and cut them to bits and laugh as the rounds pene their vests and then the buddies behind them.

Don't stack up on my shit son.

I'm a WW2 VET!

50 percent of people in the US are gun owners, at minimum...so, 200 million or so. Say 1 percent gives resistance...very conservative estimate and very likely. That 1 percent would be 2 million people willing to die/fight for their natural rights. These people would then be martyrs, seen as victims, and would increase that 1 percent who resisted.
Anyone who thinks gun removal or banning guns is viable, they are retarded. it is not a plausible feat

no they wont

youtube firearms confiscation katrina

Is it plane wrong if I'm an Apache Helicopter but I'm turned on by a fighter jetplane or is it normal?

Let em in because I'm a pro-authoritarian bootlicking MAGA-fag.

This

love is love, don't be a bigot.

>swedecuck
>entertain the boys hoping real men will show up to defend you

AAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

Confiscate THESE

>I'm a WW2 VET!

I'm naturally curious and skeptical at the same time.

What was the Nisei Battalion and where were they stationed?

holy shit.. did that faggot really have a photoshoot with lobsters?

I'd like to see them do this in South Chicago.

We execute whole families of leftists, news and gov employees in a orgy of retaliatory violence. Just saying ya know.

jokes on them I have a "come back with a warrant" doormat

>1 post by this ID
But you bring up a very good point OP, this could happen legit in some shape or form

You have my axe.

>2018
>letting anyone make it to the door

Let them, do interviews so media knows what happened, use social media, tell random gun enthusiasts and militias what happened.
????
Profit

Blocks your path.
What do?

*teleports behind you*
nothing personnel kid

I hope your ready for hundreds of thousands if not millions of dead

I'm afraid you're mistaken, officer. I lost all of my firearms in a tragic boating accident several years ago.

Gimme some of whatever you're smoking.

Military & Police are on nobodies side but their own.

truth for you...

This.

Also this. Virtually nobody in states that have required registration of "assault rifles" has done it, and no cops are going around enforcing it.

Also also this. And a good percentage of those people are actively training, and even hoping, for a situation like that to occur.

The fuck is F7 and F3?

Aye, there are no "unintended consequences" with the liberals. They always undermine society at every turn. Mass murder is their ultimate social control mechanism. Just look at the 20th century ffs.

Thanks on your input about American people, South Africa

>sneak out the back
Stopped reading there

They’ll go after people with kids first..

>deporting 20m illegals in completely impossible, could never be done
>confiscating 300m guns is completely possible, and could be reasonably done
The double think is incredible

>Police can go door to door, arresting gun owners
>ICE can't go door to door, deporting illegals.
We have more gun owners than we do illegals.

boating accident

O O F
O
F

>Gun owners make the worst boat drivers
ATF, one month after the ban

Exactly. They may get the first couple of scores of houses but word would spread like wildfire and people would either start hiding their weapons or assembling for a response.

I would happily fight along side you sane Americans.

Don't get bitter, change your life now.
>Now.
Now.

The guy is obviously larping but
>testing a 100 year olds memory on something 80 years ago

The best is ALT+F4 it makes ur internet speeds 20 % faster and cpu turbo speeds, just try. no need to thanks me, coz i just like to help.

f i n g o l

Guerrilla tactics.

You go attack their families and children while they are out stealing people's guns.

See how long they want to keep that up, knowing the price they will pay for it.

This
There’s a difference between a wolf having its teeth, to a wolf BEARING its teeth

All you white South Africans need to immigrate too the US , if what people are saying is true

>convene with the White Man ancestors in the Astral Plane
> invent phaser from star trek

We need to invent a weapon that makes guns obsolete. Something that can turn people into goo.

Something to show liberals and white women that you don't fuck with the White Man because the White Man gets creative.

Some shit straight out of science fiction.

Something that makes them say...

"I guess we should have let them have their guns and shit."

Tesla had a deathray ,lets figure out hat to make a modern version

This.

google operation wetback.
The US has done mass deportation of illegal mexicans in the past. worked well.

Sit back and sip coffee as the rain patters against the roof of my porch, because I built a house in rural Western Washington years ago. And the police aren't gonna hassle me because they don't know where I live.

Fuck living in cities / suburbs

The brutality of a sectarian American civil breakdown today would make Syria look like a picinic

>registered
Found the problem

It already exists... from what I understand. But, it’s dropped from a plane.

Making your own guns has never been easier.

youtube.com/watch?v=xa87kudAVFs