I guess you all have heard whats going on in Poland with the holocaust funzies

I guess you all have heard whats going on in Poland with the holocaust funzies.

Look what the jewish propaganda is feeding Amerifats.

youtube.com/watch?v=Chzwlm79a-Y

>Americans fall for this idiocrasy tier propaganda

The fuck even is this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q88AkN1hNYM
neverdeny.org/
neverdeny.org/index-eng.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ogpBRRC0CQU
twitter.com/darlilit/status/966395042188480513
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Polish Holocaust

Post tigers.

>German deathcamps
>Jewish holocaust

Idk what the argument is about. But when the juden creates videos like this i cant help but push the polish side

youtube.com/watch?v=Q88AkN1hNYM
>the polish propaganda is kino desu.

I like this part of the timeline

A huge shame. Before the war Jews were respectible Poles. Heck, they were huge supporters of Polish nationalism, too.

Unfortunately POLISH jews died. Who survived? The guys who collaborated with Germans, the traitorkind.

kek, you should of sided with Germany poles.
It's not too late to fulfill your destiny and embrace NatSoc to combat these filthy kikes.
Do it and avenge the millions of whites who perished in the Red Holocaust.

Notice how the sneaky jews claim they'll be arrested, but they actually don't say the penalized expression ("polish death camps"), but something entirely different ("polish holocaust"), to avoid a potential lawsuit. Even when it comes to the suffering of their people, they are Shysters above all else

really, why there are like 32424 polish threads every day

can we please change the T-I-G-E-R-S meme to I-S-R-A-E-L?

Hurray, we are not the baddies anymore

I guess, t-thanks mr. shlomo

What's the deal with Polish jails Goyim, they do have beer? Right?

Wow, something weird just happened. A pic I don't even own uploaded instead of one I have. This is interesting.

It wasn't the picture you saw that loaded on my end with the chick and two kids, it was some Asian lettering picture. It was odd as fuck.

Holy shit, it feels like poles really pissed jews off this time around. Not bad.

It just occurred to me that this whole fiasco is obviously a Jewish plot. (((They))) cannot stand that Poland has resisted cultural enrichment, so they're trying to isolate her. First there was the threats from the EU, and now (((they))) are stepping up the campaign.

Stand strong, Poland.

Weren't the Polish considered subhumans? I was really confused when the media started shilling about Poland being Nazi's.

Anything right of communism is nazi.

Not only this but they are also reinforcing anti-German sentiments in Poland. Poles are completly sperging out about Germany in the comments

Once again we all fell for the Jew'S trap

>muh 6 million
>wait no muh 4 million
>actually no wait muh 3.5 million
Biggest guilt racket in history.

IS there a nice clear english gestalt of what led up to this? From what I understand

>end of ww2
>Jews GTFO out of poland
>poland is literal rubble after being fucked sideways by Germany and USSR
>Poles begin the long process of rebuilding
>fast forward 70ish years
>Poland looking bretty gurd, not rubbley.
>Jews show up
>"Oh plumber goyim, that new house of yours used to belong to my grandpa Rabbi Moshe Rabinowitz Goldsteinberg! Give it back immediately or we will call you antisemites!"
>poles refuse.
>autistic semitic screeching ensues.

HOLY SHIT THEY DELETED THE VIDEO

DID ANYONE SAVE IT?

Not really. People are just stating historical facts to defend the true. People don't really give a damn about Germans and their role in WW2 nowadays. It happened, but we can't really blame the post war generations. Even the reparations stuff is just "eat shit, we're not doing that". Also in the comments
>Więcej przyzwoitości okazali Niemcy przyznając się do Holocaustu niż żydzi u nich zero jakiejkolwiek przyzwoitości i człowieczeństwa. Szkoda było że Polacy tracili życie za żydów dziś żydzi pokazują że nie było warto.
>Even the Germans showed more decency by admitting to Holocaust than jews, who completely lost dignity and humanity. What a shame Poles lost their lives for the jews and now the jews are showing it was all for nothing..

Polish internet launched a crusade to report it as hate speech, it might have been taken down by Jewtube itself

>Accidently posted a personal picture on Sup Forums
>"I-I swear it was a different picture.. I-I d-don't even know how that got there.."

Or maybe they realized that uploading the video when Poles are all awake is not the best idea and they're waiting till we go bed.

The Nazis brutally occupied Poland, yes. But it's obvious Uncle Joe culled the surviving Jewish population and seized their wealth, pinning their fates on Hitler. Why? They were bourgeois and a dangerous ethic group with heavy influence in NATO. Joe knew they would be trouble, as did Tito and Beria.

Its on infinity in webm w\sound. Threads not dying this week.

Might just be this desu. But most likely they underestimated how stupid the average goy is. I mean that video was clearly produced by some arrogant jews.

Worst piece of propaganda i have ever seen desu. False flag tier

It's off the website too, I think it's gone
neverdeny.org/
It's worth to keep a lookout though, they'll probably upload it again with disabled rating and comments to spread the kvetching.

Talking about Poland. Posts Indonesia flag.

neverdeny.org/index-eng.html you can still sign a petition. I'd suggest giving names such as Adolf Hitler or good old Christopher Poole

youtube.com/watch?v=ogpBRRC0CQU

^REUPLOAD

>1. Polish jews that died in ww2 are polish citizens not israelis. Think of it as a Pole of Jewish religion
>2.1945-this year
>3. Polish parliment ratified few laws adressing thing such as Polish Death Camps and jewish claims on real estates (see point 1.)
>4. American Senate voted on bill 447, which basically makes USA a strong arm in jewish ww2 claims
>5. Poland vs Israel pushover
>6. Now this ad...

BTFO

Apparently Jewish Community Centre of Kraków told them to shut it down.
From vice ambassador of Isreal in Poland.
twitter.com/darlilit/status/966395042188480513

So the diaspora kikes went overboard, why am I not surprised.

Redpill me on this "polish holocaust"

hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahaaaaaa aaaaaslödjklsakdaäops

We killed millions...

Or could be Monaco. Who knows!!!

Now they're trying to kill this vid.

apparently:
- hitler was polish
- "arbeit mach frei" is in polish
- nazis were polish

as a bonus:
- germans were invaded by nazis, and because nazis were polish, germans were invaded by polish

that's the jewish truth about ww2

>this all happens after Poland keeps refusing refugees and other cockroaches
really... makes... me... think...

Yeah... not gonna happen again mate. We've learned.

a lot of my family got killed in ww2 by germans, some were in the resistance, possibly helping jews survive, but:
now i think that post-war germans had more decency, they admitted to everything.
and today that video made me like a nation that was killing my family more than the one my family was (very possibly) helping out

fugggg

>BREAK RELATIONS WITH POLAND BURGERS
>IN THE NAME OF THE 60 MILLION
wew, these kikes in Poland are for sure going to be killed

>literally asking a world super power to sanction an entire country because they disagree with a law