Why we need Cristianity?

Other urls found in this thread:

nobeliefs.com/Hitler1.htm
youtu.be/CcOf94gMs8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

to keep women from pic related

thots shall be eliminated

you don't need religion

I’d eat that ass like I was in a hunger strike for three months.

Yes Catholics created mexicans but I don't like mexicans.

I'd tongue shovel her asshole for days

*Snif snif snif*

>Why we need Cristianity?
Any religion is a dead end of degradation

I'd baptize myself in that ass.

hollee

SNIFFFFF

Being nogger-loving race-traitors is very important and good.

Why are asses getting bigger?

here's a thot. I would slam her like a screen door in a hurricane

I'd lick her cunt before raping her.

but why does europe need a religion from the middle east at all?

jesus was born in the year 0, yet more than a hundred years before Archemedes was creating beautiful mathematics

the dialogues written by the ancient greeks are far better than anything in the (((bible)))

Wow bitch, you have an ass.
Great achievement.

Corn and all

>Europe under pro Christian Nationalism

Went through this

For (you)
>and you. Stop being a faggot and fuck girls already.

Jesus . Thank god . Finally.
I keep saying that and get treated like a nut job.
Nigger tier ass lovers. That's nigger mentality. Great big ass.
Christ . Glad I'm not alone.
I hate that giant ass thing going on.

Because that cunt works out and eats

Digits

Lol

There is only one valid religion, which is the religion of Jesus Christ, the one true God and creator of the universe and everything in it.

Deal with it.

>Hue education

Because Christianity is good and NOT A FUCKING KIKE RELIGION.
If Christianity was created by kikes, why did they murder Jesus?
And why did kikes stick to their original dick cutting religion?
Also reminder if you're a Pr*Test*Nt you're sub human

Political rhetoric.

We need Islam

Thats fake user,the pose and clothes make it look bigger.
Damn cheating hoes attempting to deceive honest ass-men like myself

Stop worshipping the demiurge

Morality is a group-based behavior. Race is the organic group and whether or group identity starts off racially homogenous or not, the end result will be genetic consolidation and racial formation. Religion often is the means of this consolidation (look at Catholicism for Mestizos, or Indo-Euro myth for the Brahmin caste, but also nation-state distinctions in Europe, and the traditional divide between protestant and catholic communities. A belief in god and the afterlife is hardwired into us biologically because it is an adaptive trait, insofar as the consolidation of group identity (indistinguishable in many ways from morality, the system of values and taboos which define it) is concerned. In the Spenglerian sense, race is a sort of being, and morality is the continual becoming leading to this never quite realized state. Religion is necessary for morals, it is thus far the only meaningful authentic way that human beings have developed to transmit their morals trans-generationally. If morals, as in a religious system, do not have the semblance of eternality, of immovability, of reality, then they are subject to reevualation and constant flux. The state is in many ways the arbiter of morality; consider the religious foundations of the state. It transcribes morality into law. Morality in many ways has always been a sort of law. the democratic age is in many respects the first secularization of state-moral authority in Western history. How much has our democratic law, our national morality, been subject to change? Morality needs religion in the same way that morality needs a king, a sun god in living flesh to guide us through the day.

So you say.

Put some clothes on young lady. That's no way for a child of God to act

Atheism is pure degeneracy because it simply generates nothing, only misery, nihilism, feminism and homosexuality and in the end, extinction.

Atheism is simply not biologically viable.

Why? Is shit improving now that there's less of it? Enjoying the show?

Name?

Religion is not a culture, dumbass. It pertains to truth. If mathematics came from Arabia or India, would you reject it as coming from "outsiders"?

why's it double?

faggot

Swiss user NO! Pls don't give in to the thot

Estrogen

wait for the coming rae- i mean enrichment winners

name?please someone?

this happened to me to. praise him

am between 3 and 4 atm

If she is 9, than i'm 9

sorry m9 thot or not i wanna fap to that huge ass m8

belafernandez on insta, but I'm only giving you that info to test you. Pls don't do anything inappropriate

Yes. Read the about the Anti-Christianity of Nazism. Why the hell would they publicly disavow Christianity in a nation that was heavily Christian?

Kill yourself faggot.

> Be mindless christian at 15
> Become atheist at 16
> Become agnostic at 18
> Become a social conservative at 21
> Now i'm here (25) wearing a cross and reading the bible daily.

pic related is the naked truth

Isabela Fernandez

Alberto Barbosa, disregard the Hitler-larpers.

do something inappropriate? like what?

Have immoral thoughts of lust

>2017+1
>believes in fairy tales

To be controlled and mindfucked by someone else, like every other religion

You’re all around a piece of shit.

there goes nofap

Jewish propaganda.

> implying modernism itself isn't a religion.

how to stop these thoughts?i can't help myself

user NO! Don't let (((them))) win your soul. Don't touch it

Go extinct then, your problem.

Because God is literally the reason Trump was even able to win, and God is the only way White people will be able to reclaim the mantle of leadership of this country.

If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire.

But on a serious note, you biologically can't. The only way is to get married and sex your wife and even that doesn't

>Le Hitler wuz a Christian meme

this
see the list and read it my lad

what's her name?

can you post more please

need to verify

how do I shot web?

Rebecca Catherine Smith

>the Anti-Christianity of Nazism
Jewish propaganda, plain and simple.

nobeliefs.com/Hitler1.htm

Christianity itself got infiltrated hundred years before even Nazism comes to existance. Just read ancient popes and the modern ones... It's evident.

thanks

I can give you dozens of sources where Hitler has spoken against Christianity. His political rhetoric doesn't line up with what pretty much anyone who knew him on a personal level said about him and what he believed about Christianity.

Then fucking post them.

t. Hitler Table Talk coming

the dumb person cycle most of pol is like this

"Spiderman" thread

You're obviously some 13-14 year old edgelord, let time take care of your edginess

DON'T DO IT THO

>trusting speer
He was trying to save his own skin, so he wrote (((whatever))) (((they))) (((wanted)))

dont fall for the jewish trap son

Fuck off israeli.

based gib poster

I'd have sexual intercourse with her.

Fucking templarps ITT youtu.be/CcOf94gMs8k

Table talks is far from the only source where Hitler spoke against Christianity, but still why do you rely on a source that tries to debunk table talks made by an atheist who wishes to distance Hitler from atheism? That's an obviously biased source which I'm surprised you consider to be legitimate given that it's written by an unbeliever.

>realize the obvious truth at a young age like anyone who isn't completely smothered by their religious parents
>come to Sup Forums and realize to be in the 'in-group' you have to pretend to be a Christian again

That's what happened.

I'LL FUCKING DO IT

>not beliving in a god stops you from fucking