Cucked Christianity

If you're going to keep your cucked Abrahamic religion, you need to reform it into a warrior religion, no turning this cheek, letting in refugees type nonsense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v4LdQClHwH8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder: Forgiveness is not necessary.

That right there is vile poison.

It actually is a warrior religion. Turn the other cheek does not mean to not resist, but to resist from a position of knowledge and authority. The bible must be read with context or else the spirit of the word can be lost. For example in the bible it tells us that a christians enemy is not of the flesh but of the principalitys and powers behind it. Is is the duty of the christian to fight against said powers and ideals. Memes for Christ!

Bump

>reform it into a warrior religion
It already is. I'll never understand how fedoras just overlook that period of 1,000 years where Christianity was the religion of the Roman Empire and the Holy Roman Empire. Soldiers adorned their armor and weapons with passages of scripture, they fought under a Cross, "In this sign you will conquer," etc. etc.

Fags who criticize Christianity as some "subversive" foreign religion apparently forget that before Christianity, G*rms and Nordics were playing in mud huts. Christianity brought with it civilization, literacy, and massive feats of engineering and science.

The Roman Empire was already declining and teetering on collapse when Christianity was adopted. It was Christian Rome (under Byzantines like Justinian I and Alexios Komnenos) who actually reclaimed old Roman lands and defeated invading Easterners.

Also, friendly reminder that Constantinople fell because Germans and Italians decided they'd rather stab fellow Christians in the back then go and fight Saracens.

Tell that to your leader, cuck

It's easier for them to parrot then to form their own opinion.

...And now, the institutions of the Church are backstabbing fellow whites in favor of uneducated brown masses that they can leech off of more easily.

Historical circumstances change. Cuckery doesn't. I'm not excusing betrayals in favor of the barbarous Saracens, I'm accusing the current church of being no better than the ones responsible for the earlier traitorous acts.

Wow, so unique and orignal, blanketing Christians with the heretical catholic pope.

That would just be like me blanketing pagans as devil worshippers.

He is not my leader.
"The Church" (I'm assuming you're referring to the Roman Catholic Church) is not Christianity. It is a human institution, and like any human, it is corruptible. I'm not saying that the Catholic Church isn't cucked right now. It is, and in fact many churches are these days as they've been infiltrated by the kikes who want to destroy the religion. But Christianity itself is NOT a cucked religion. By saying that it needs to be tossed aside and forgotten, do you not realize you are doing exactly what the Jews want you to do?

The reason the Jews push for priests and preachers to talk about accepting refugees, allowing transgender priests and marrying faggots, is because they WANT you to leave the religion. Do you think the old Church would have condoned this faggotry and degeneracy? Hell no. It's the fucking kikes corrupting it.

Don't abandon Christianity and do what (((they))) want you to. You need to fight back.

You debate an awful lot like a jew. Shifting goalposts like, "oh no the G*rmans betrayed the catholics back in the day!"...."You call me a Catholic? Catholics are heretics!"

Tell me, Shlomo, what is your chosen branch of Christianity? They all have unique issues, tell us so we know which ones afflict you.

Responded to the wrong poster, whoops

>"oh no the G*rmans betrayed the catholics

I never said that. Yeah, they fucked over the Roman Catholic Church with the reformation, but I was referring to the Sack of Constantinople and the assured destruction of the bulwark against the Islamic hordes.

>no turning the cheek
explains it.

>jews are God's chosen people
The Bible is very clear on who received Abraham's blessing. Judah did not. Joseph did.
>Although Judah became strong among his brothers and a ruler came from him, the birthright was given to Joseph. 1 Chronicles 5:1-2 (HCSB)

>Your leader
My leader is the Lord. The pope and Catholicism are a joke.

Maybe it was... Now it's not at all. I don't even care if you keep it, just stop cucking it up. Christians I know are pro-refugee, pro-miscegenation, pro-Israeli stooges.

>The bible is jewish
This will disprove it
youtube.com/watch?v=v4LdQClHwH8

Also this

Nigger, Jesus let (((them))) kill him. What kind of shitty bullshit is that? And we're supposed to follow the Christian example... Ok bud.

Reminder

Greatest philosopher of the 20th century?

>Nigger, Jesus let (((them))) kill him. What kind of shitty bullshit is that? And we're supposed to follow the Christian example
yes kitty

Even Gorillas have more empathy...

It was to complete the prophecy.

• He would be a descendant of King David (Isaiah 11:1-5; Matthew 1:1-6).

• He would be born in Bethlehem (Micah 5:2; Matthew 2:1).

• One would precede Him who would announce His coming (Isaiah 40:3-5; Malachi 3:1; Matthew 3:1-3).

• His own people would reject Him (Isaiah 53:3; John 1:11).

• A friend would betray Him (Psalms 41:9; John 13:18-30).

• The price for His betrayal would be 30 pieces of silver (Zechariah 11:12; Matthew 26:15).

• The 30 pieces of silver would buy a potter’s field (Zechariah 11:13; Matthew 27:3-10).

• Wicked people would pierce His hands and feet (Psalms 22:16; Luke 23:33; Luke 24:38-40).

• He would suffer execution but without the breaking of any of His bones (Psalms 34:20; John 19:33-36).

• Others would cast lots for His garments (Psalms 22:18; John 19:23-24).

• He would be buried with the wealthy (Isaiah 53:9; Matthew 27:57-60).

• God would resurrect Him from the grave (Psalms 16:10; Acts 2:30-32).

Okay I'll stop going to church and leave social relations behind to jerk off overweight faggots in the woods.

>It was to complete the prophecy.
Stop larping faggot

>Okay I'll stop going to church and leave social relations behind to jerk off overweight faggots in the woods.

If I had a retarded little brother that I wanted the best for but whom wouldn't listen, this would be the feeling.

He's a Jesuit, what's your point?

>Reminder: Forgiveness is not necessary.
Jesus Kike, that pic makes me feel disgruntled.

It is a warrior religon

So church is the only thing that's keeping you from jerking off fat faggots in the woods? I have more faith in you than that

Your religion is a fag religion run by pedo fags from day one.

Lmao. British Israelism is the British's coping mechanism so they do not have to confront that they worship a foreign God.

What an insightful well worded rebuttal, looks like I've lost this debate.

>It is a warrior religon
pfffffffff Charlemagne. The first one to sell out his people to the kikes. Why not post Churchill too?

What are you on about? The current state of Israel is illegitimate. The leaders stole that name from Joseph in an attempt to hide who actually received Abraham's blessing.
>foreign God
Have you read the Bible? What about "Father of many nations" do you not understand?

Go tell your dirty secret to a man in a pretty dress and bow to the naked Jew at the end of the stage, faggot. I dont care.

>received Abraham's blessing.
SHUT THE FUCK UP Jew worshiper

Odinism

Will do friend, God bless.

Bertrand Comparet was an British(Anglo rather) Israelist heretic.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

None of you niggers know what the fuck your even complaining about like niggers

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

In Genesis 32:30, Jacob saw God appearing as a man; he did not truly see God. Samson’s parents were terrified when they realized they had seen God (Judges 13:22), but they had only seen Him appearing as an angel. Jesus was God in the flesh (John 1:1, 14) so when people saw Him, they were seeing God. So, yes, God can be “seen” and many people have “seen” God. At the same time, no one has ever seen God revealed in all His glory. In our fallen human condition, if God were to fully reveal Himself to us, we would be consumed and destroyed. Therefore, God veils Himself and appears in forms in which we can “see” Him. However, this is different than seeing God with all His glory and holiness displayed. People have seen visions of God, images of God, and appearances of God, but no one has ever seen God in all His fullness (Exodus 33:20).

>single contradiction
>i smart!
>become pagan because i said so
ok. years of church, sacraments, just to go follow some backwoods religion that is getting its own marvel superhero

In Genesis 32:30, Jacob saw God appearing as a man; he did not truly see God. Samson’s parents were terrified when they realized they had seen God (Judges 13:22), but they had only seen Him appearing as an angel. Jesus was God in the flesh (John 1:1, 14) so when people saw Him, they were seeing God. So, yes, God can be “seen” and many people have “seen” God. At the same time, no one has ever seen God revealed in all His glory. In our fallen human condition, if God were to fully reveal Himself to us, we would be consumed and destroyed. Therefore, God veils Himself and appears in forms in which we can “see” Him. However, this is different than seeing God with all His glory and holiness displayed. People have seen visions of God, images of God, and appearances of God, but no one has ever seen God in all His fullness (Exodus 33:20).

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

>God
God is a Germanic word for Godin. Your demon is YHWH, king of the red sun saturn. And his boy Yoshua the Messiah of sand niggers.

Stop larping faggots. Grow up

Absolute class A retard. How is Abraham Jewish if Judah came from one of his sons? also he didn't attempt sacrifice his son he offered him. HUGE difference.

>just to go follow some backwoods religion that is getting its own marvel superhero
Pierce wasn't pagan and Jesus is literally a Jewish invented book character like Superman and shit.

Nice strawman, stop being led by cucks, cuckboy. Shit man, you can even create a new sect, just stop with this pro-refugee, pro-miscegenation, pro-Israel nonsense.

>Jewish adventures
As far as I know, none of the important people in the old testament come from the tribe of Judah. That picture is complete bull.

>killed by jews for not working in their interests
>BUT HE WAS JEWISH SO HE IS BAD
what makes you think i follow the pope?
i dont support any of these things, but heres the usual suspects, same images, same arguments, and the same answers that they wont accept.
>THEY ARE ALL PRO-REFUGEE
>THEY ARE ALL PRO-ISRAEL
>THEY ARE ALL PRO-MISCEGENATION
what makes you think we're ALL like this?

>Absolute class A retard. How is Abraham Jewish if Judah came from one of his sons?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOL!

Oh fuck. These are the whites killing our race and giving Jews all their power to enslave mankind. I can't even--

>you need to turn your cuck religion into a warrior religion!
t. idiot role-playing as the image preserved by Christian clergy of a primate religious society that was crushed by Christianity intellectually and militarily

>attempted to sacrifice
Let's put this into context
>God wants to test Abraham's faith
>God already promised Abraham he would be the father of many nations
>God asks Abraham to sacrifice his son
>Abraham follows his command
>God stops this just as Abraham is about to do this
>Abraham's faith is proved
>Abraham trusts God

>none of the important people in the old testament come from the tribe of Judah.
HOLY FUCK

We should name you ChristChan and you should do videos in your bedroom.

Doesn't matter what it means theologically. It can be used to subvert you, while paganism(or any other naturalist set of beliefs) can't.

>typing haha on the internet

Abraham made 12 trubes dipshit
Jews are the tribe of judea
By the way jews hate anyone that acknowledges the messiah

that behemoth and dinosaur sure look similar

>These are the whites killing our race and giving Jews all their power to enslave mankind.
Have you not read anything I have said in this thread or are you just looking to cause an argument? I do not support the state of Israel or Jews.

>none
>Who is king David (even if he descended from Ephraim as well)?

Are you truly atheist because that is 100000x more jewish than anything

I'm Christian before i'm white. Besides, the bible doesn't preach racism. Christianity is a world religion, god judges us as individuals based on our actions. Judge people as individuals, not by their race. Be godly.

>muh bible
You worship a fucking 1600 year old comic book collection. And you can't even read it very well.

I'm Superman before i'm white. Besides, the Comic doesn't preach racism. Superman is a world religion, Godin judges us as individuals based on our actions. Judge people as individuals, not by their race. Be godinly.

David is descended from perez, who was a son of judah

And yet nothing makes jews more angry than bringing up the "1600 year old story" being fulfilled by a messiah

ancient Jewish Comic book lore

Whoever is sending you should know that you are doing a shit job.

>And yet nothing makes jews more angry than bringing up the "1600 year old story" being fulfilled by a messiah
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Oh fuck you're really actually dumb. Now I feel bad for picking on you.

I can think of a few things that makes Jews more angry..

Its the doctrine of the deicidal curse that pisses them off.

>boy have I got a book you should read