Why is the whitest European country also the shittiest?

Why is the whitest European country also the shittiest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=69&v=Chzwlm79a-Y
youtu.be/Chzwlm79a-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6TDgWoc_VQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>slav(e)s
>white

gommunism. They didn't have advantages that most of Western Europe has had for quite some time.

d&c slide thread
sage

This. I am happy to see that other point out these sliders.

it's hardly the shittiest

>poland
>white
kys

D&C

>in all fields

Sage

Because u know hmm.. Total destruction from both sides? Communisn?

>poles
>white

Wew lad

whats shitty about poland? ive never heard anything bad about them

Poland isn't the whitest.

Poles brought all of the jews into Europe and gave them full rights, directly leading to the present day.

yeah but didnt the germans kill all the polish jews? theyre probably close to jew-free now

It's got a high suicide rate for some reason, but since I don't live there I can't say anything. However, Poland has been rated the safest country in Europe. A lot of European countries that once ranked high in the Global Safety index are no longer safe and are headed for third world status, so I'd rather live in a place as depressing as Poland than live in a place surrounded by retarded inbred jewhadist goatfuckers who simply go there for gibs.

Yeah but that completely misses the point of what I said you dunce. Poland bought the majority of the jews here and gave them the means to eventually become influential, which directly led to the subversion of the West by jews.

More then 200 years of demoralization and economical destruction, we're quickly getting better though.

Poland isn't even top 5 whitest.

Even 200 years ago or at the height of the plc you were a shithole.

but from 10 whitest we're shitiest

We have a bright future. That's all that counts.

Nope

>dunce
at least call me a "prat" or "wanker" or something british sounding. global culture is getting so homogenous

czy ty debilu nie byles na litwie

w sumie po co ktos mialby tam jechac. swinie zajebiste ale poza tym bieda jak u nas w 96

Yes. I'm sorry it hurts for you to hear it because it contradicts the "we wuz KANGZ n sheet" narrative all the insecure hyper nationalist poles tell themselves, especially on here.

>slavs
>white
>1 post by this ID
>27 replies
>no sage

It doesn't hurt my feelings because it's literally not true. Before Poland was taken apart it was pretty great.

Without communism with our mentality and lack of forward thinking we would end up like Greece at best.. Or even worse because we are almost like Russians with of Poles having peasant-tier minds and wanting a manly, stronk leader who will beat the shit out of them.

Because its constantly raped by other countries.

>wendo-sarmatians
>white

Compared to the west and other powers that existed at the same time or in the past, it wasn't anything special.

Finns are the original white people, originating from god tier neanderthals

Because Poland is the most catholic. Like latinos, Spanish people, Italians, Irish... Let's read Max Weber about "ethic of protestantism and capitalism spirit" or something like that.
Sorry for my english.

What you're saying is not based on the reality of the track Poland was on in the 20 years between world wars period.

>Shittiest

Says who?

I drove through germany and Poland last year and Germany was full of niggers and shitskins. Poland was clean and white.

Fuck off kike

>let me tell you who is white...

>tfw last of the white people.

Feels good, yet bad. Good because on the "white" side of the spectre, bad for being last on it

Well yeah, it wasn't a hegemon, but it was hardly a shithole. It was like the Europe's fourth or fifth largest military power but it was surrounded by every other superpower from all sides that all chose to destroy it together.

The expression that people use here is "the Protestant work ethic" even if they aren't religious, as religion still impacts a culture long after people stop believing in the supernatural part. They also talk about the Puritan impact on the culture in terms of Americans restricting alcohol and sex more.

Estonia is whiter though

>slavs
>white

>but it was surrounded by every other superpower from all sides that all chose to destroy it together.
>DA GERMANZ AND RUSSIANS BE KEEPIN US DOWN DAMN WHITEYS!!!!

>canadians
>leafs

It is truth though
Personally I think you guys should spend your new found wealth on importing as many highly skilled teachers as you can and then completely overhaul your education system, get rid of the bullshit cookie cutter bong system and and skyrocket the fuck out of your education and overall ability for higher thought
Don't fuck yourself like Korea did by using opressive unbending tradition that stifles every attempt you make at gaining ground.
Use that gravy train of money while you've got it

Ukrainian immigrants

That was the reality, it's not glorious but it's true.

Hi kike

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=69&v=Chzwlm79a-Y

then why didn't Polacks defend themselves? Seems like they suck more than their enemies

Decades of communism.

And Poland is not the shittiest. Ukraine is even poorer and worse-off. Same with the Balkans and Eurasian countries like Georgia, etc.

>Poles brought the Jews into Europe
Please tell me you're shitposting
If anyone is going to be blamed for the Jews eating Europe it's you cuckboy

“Fools learn from experience. I prefer to learn from the experience of others.”
>― Otto von Bismarck

youtu.be/Chzwlm79a-Y
Oy vey, be shameful Poland, RIGHT NOW !

Like I said, they shared borders with all their strongest enemies from all sides, it's not possible to defend yourself from that without like an island or russian winter to help you defend.

Nice try Liam.

oops forgot pic.

> Present day UK

Otto is the godking of mustaches

Also the bad luck of Poland is that it has very small amounts of natural resources, it had to become a mostly farming country because it had no mines and because of that it stayed behind the west and russia economically in the middle ages which made it less wealthy in the future.

>canadians
>rakes

No. Iceland is whiter

Poland is less than 1% wh*Te

this
wh*Toids make me laugh

because they're slavs

There's a saying in Poland
"Eyes are mirrors to one's soul"

youtube.com/watch?v=6TDgWoc_VQc

Look at his eyes
They are black
And he is polish alright

This only goes to show that our souls are BLACK

May KARA BOGA have mercy on your souls.. for we will not show any.

No a jaka kurwa debilu, niebieska?

>slav
>HUWITE
maybe the genes they have stolen

bla bla bla

Germany has little resources too, Sweden too. Russia on the other hand has a lot of resources

excuses, excuses, self-contradictory excuses

Polacks simply suck and don't know how to run economy

I've been to Poland, and not just the bigger tourist friendly cities. It's actually quite nice, from what I've seen. Generally pretty clean, stores were well stocked, and restaurant service was good. In fact, it reminded me a lot of the mid-Atlantic coast of the U.S.

C Z A R N A

This

>Germany has little resources too, Sweden too
That's absolutely not true, Germany is very rich in mines, I don't know if sweden is but it has a long beach and port towns which can drive economy too. Facts, not excuses. Btw are you Polish?