>be me
>be in highschool
>school walkout happening right now as of this post
>3/4 of my class walk out to support gun control
>I stay in my class like a good boy
>fuckinglibs.gif
>people call fucking harass me just because Im staying in class
>teacher gives no fucks im being verbally assaulted
>sit alone in a dark cold classroom while I hear the screams and rallies of teenage libtards outside
>fuckthisgeneration.mp4

go outside and join your friends, you sperg autist.

Are they still going to celebrate Hitler's birthday April 20 with another walkout?

this

>be an autistic scab
>get rekt
where's the problem here?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

At least you've got a spine and are not a mindless follower.

that's all very nice in principal, but as student walkouts have literally never changed anything, you might just want to take the day off instead of being all autistic

just go home, faggot. if anyone tries to stop you just say this isn't what my tax dollars pay for, fuck you I'm going home to study.

You know what to do

tell your teacher to finish the fucking lesson.
If your teacher wasnt a retard then hed/shed use this time to cover important test material.

Teachers should give a quiz worth 50% of the final grade

Fuck you.

Fight the normies, OP.

>SHALL
>NOT
>BE
>INFRINGED

>tfw I was that kid who convinced the teacher to make all quizzes and tests worth 500+ points just so I could skip all the homework assignments and still get an A
the filthy shitskins who relied on doing every homework assignment were made as fuck because there was no bell curve in my house

You should shoot the place up just to prove that this liberal crybully harrassment allowed by teachers causes shootings. Not simple gun ownership under Orange Hitler

You'll get the last laugh when one of those retards wanders out into traffic and becomes a statistic.

Learn how to actually defend yourself, the day will come when you'll need it against those uppity drones.

if there's a school shooter at your school he won't care that you agree with him, he'd want you just as dead as the rest. stop being such a cuck

^this. and this :

walkout of school and go home. your teachers are commie dick sucking faggets who are giving everyone a free pass for this and most likely will look at you more negatively for not "participating"

You know what to do, user

you have to be over 18 to post here

Cypress Creek in Orlando? Went there years back.

It is up to us to purge these lands of treason, it shall not be infringed user. Shall not.

Get the fuck out of the "gun free zone" while you can.

Have fun being on a watchlist.

>Big black gun...
Disgusting, that's why all my guns are silver coated

OP why not walk out and go to the mall or something? Just use it as an excuse to skip class, unless you're interested in the material or something. If you did walk out without actually believing in their cause, you'd be invalidating their movement.

start fucking with them they see you as a potential school shooter now anyway.

>GEN Z IS BASED GUYZ
This meme needs to die, gen z is just slightly better than millennials

what's it like with high functioning autism?

teachers are leftist scum

Verbally assault back. Stop cowering. Nobody hurts you unless you project weakness first. Stop projecting weakness motherfucker.

I nominate this comment most retarded comment ever..
Agreeing with the 2nd amendment does not mean you agree with mass shootings..

Who the fuck are you?? Jake Tapper?

be funny if driveby shooter mowed down 20 of them