David Hogg Can't Remember His Lines

I'm not normally one to believe the whole crisis actor thing... but... wtf?

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZdMl2_gd4o

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/1131c
youtube.com/watch?v=eOpEI1Jt7BA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O_zsWh-5lXE
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=67&v=LtW5870-NHs
hooktube.com/watch?v=1ZdMl2_gd4o
youtube.com/watch?v=gDsUhXpVOmE
youtube.com/watch?v=0grxxYGrE44
youtube.com/watch?v=ogwSpiWgS_M&t=1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep posting these so I can report them to YouTube.

Don't want people seeing them huh?

wew eu tough lad

Its obvious none of you morons has ever been interviewed before

He’s not a fucking crisis actor you paranoid Nazi fucks. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? Do you not see every news report, every highly retweeted post on Twitter, every highly upvoted thread on Reddit telling you how fucking disgusting you are? STOP SPREADING THESE LIES. THEY ARE NOT CRISIS ACTORS. STOP YOUR LIES IMMEDIATELY.

they may not be crisis actors but they are fake.

did david ever talk about friends he lost? no, he just goes to the same school.

Why do you redditors keep coming here. Go back to fucking reddit. Seriously you don't belong here. Leave.

Uh huh, you do realize the truth is going to get out right? You can't hold back what's coming no matter how many times you kikes shitpost

he's not an actor, he's just a dumb kid being supported by some george soros group.

yeah he's way to shitty to be an actor

Wakanda if true

streamable.com/1131c

quick jonesy is exposing him!

dont listen to Frank hes just mad

I've seen plenty of candid news interviews with witnesses/bystanders etc and they never stumbled over their "lines" and had people shouting "hey you're alright!" when they "messed up"

You can't flub your lines if yoU DON'T HAVE FUCKING LINES

WHAT THE FUCK

FUCK

let's see how he does, as long as he doesn't start pushing the crisis actor shit

lol they used Sup Forums content

REEEEEE I went to school with Sandy Hooknose and it's all true, REEEEE my cousin was shot in Floridia REEEEEEEE WHY WON'T YOU COMP MY GUN CONTROL!?!?

>crisis actor
Literally no such thing, seek professional help for your schizophrenia.

This poster is a russian bot

Does Milo work for IW now?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O_zsWh-5lXE

Police were shooting blanks

the bots are out again

>nervous kid who almost got shot stutters slightly under enormous pressure.
OMG !!1! EVERYONE IS AN ACTOR !!!11! NOTHING REAL EVER HAPPENS !!!!1! WE ARE LIVING INSIDE THE TRUMAN SHOW !!1! THEY IMPLANTED A MICROCHIP IN MY BRAIN AND THEY SEND INVISIBLE HELICOPTERS TO SPY ON ME !!1!
^^ that's what you sound like to me & every other sane person.

nah, I think it's you that's the bot m8

>Do you not see every news report, every highly retweeted post on Twitter, every highly upvoted thread on Reddit
Uhh yeah that kinda disqualifies the value of their opinions

They said he was just filling in for Jones on the back end of the show. However, there’s some great chemistry between Jones and Milo

>crisis actor
I was gone for a few days wtf is going on with all these threads about this /x/-tier shit?
Quick rundown?

>No u r

you're in the wrong website nigger

I’m still curious why his dad is an ex-fbi employee....

Or he is traumatized...

>bragging about censoring opinions

t. human sewage

Here's a good one: youtube.com/watch?time_continue=67&v=LtW5870-NHs

I confirm that, he's a Russian bot
I'm sorry you had to see that m8

Bombards body language got demonitized over this

Checked

Yeah this is a huge red flag. In what world would that ever make sense?
t. goncerned citizen

Is this how the party of Mockingbird dies?

they've been around since the Minoans and probably before

Yup he is lying he has the tell tale signs he is and they think rual and suburban people are stupid well i am both and live in a big city and not stupid or retarted a bit slow to catch on but when i do i have to point it out and fling it in their face.

Damn, I wonder if anyone saved that video

O SHIT JAYLEN MARTIN COMIN BACK

GLOBALISTS GONNA GET EXPOSED
>moreso

hooktube.com/watch?v=1ZdMl2_gd4o

keep trying friendo :^)

These silly conspiracies reek of Russian interference. They just like sowing discord, I bet they even stir up hatred against white people in black online communities too.

Can't you see you're all being played? Sad!

what the fug, she didn't deserve this.

Youtube going full iron fist on these videos!
youtube.com/watch?v=gDsUhXpVOmE

Wow the kid possibly prepared a public statement for a national interview on television. Must be crisis actor!

Crisis actors and fakery have been around since ancient Babylon. That's the whole deal with the story of the Children of Israel; constantly getting punished by God for getting involved with the occult practices, getting away from it, turning back to God, doing much better, letting their guard down and getting Babylon'd again. Rinse and repeat. The subversion of our culture is just the latest form of this from the Luciferians.

>LOL it's fucking nothing, conspiratards
>*desperate flags the video to have it taken down*

BEING COACHED DOES NOT MEAN CRISIS ACTOR

>yfw they prayed for Lucifer and he just unveils their bullshit

IT IS BED TIME

S L E E P Y
L
E
E
P
Y

GET REST NOW

Oh I thought it was pretty suspect but now that you just came in here yelling the same thing 4 times in ALL CAPS now I changed my mind

nothing to see here guys nvm

MAKE SURE YOU'RE WATCHING ANONS

made a thread on it

They shoad a bunch of right wing twitters over night too
Pro tip: Hooktube makes it easy to download videos so you can re-upload them.

wrong emma gonzalez, fix your image

No. He is simply a little whore. This “muh crisis actor” thing is not a winning play, geniuses. Cut it out. The winning play is unemotionally pointing out that the media are lying whores who push a leftist agenda at all costs and that adults and teenagers should have nothing in common, yet somehow media whores are basically stunted idiot teen whores even at the age of 51.

cite sauce

Why are you still shilling Mr. Controlled Opposition?

#FantasticFour

Jalen doing good

This board is full of Alex Jones worshippers and autists who imagine themselves giving full length interviews without stuttering or repeating themselves. You are wasting your time trying to reason with your average conservacuck Sup Forumsack.

Anyone who has ever worked over anyone will know subordinates and lower level employees or people you interview for jobs will stutter and sound like fucking idiots sometimes trying to explain themselves but be perfectly fine in a setting they’re comfortable in. This is the same situation but NEETs on this board live in a fantasy land where interviews with survivors are just like the interviews with celebs and politicians.

>Do you not see every news report, every highly retweeted post on Twitter, every highly upvoted thread on Reddit telling you how fucking disgusting you are?

Let me put this in Reddit spacing so you understand:

We

do

not

care

what

you

think

of

us

David Hogg? More like David Zogg.

Which one of you goofy fuckers did this?

Heh yeah, Sup Forums users (a group of which I am not a part of!) are so stupid, am I right fellow redditor? God, Sup Forums users and conservatards are so stupid.

these beady eyed Anglo American crisis actors I tell ya

>heh, i burned your book, guess i win the argument fascists : ^ )

>every highly retweeted post on Twitter, every highly upvoted thread on Reddit

I didn't even know what a crisis actor was until this video from sandy hook:

youtube.com/watch?v=0grxxYGrE44

everyone saying this makes me think otherwise, at first i just thought he wanted attention (which he does) the level of pushback is disproportionate, defiantly something fishy

Why don't you prove it IS her. I spent hours looking for her and she is among the false positives. Doesn't even look like her.

Here is another pic of THAT emma gonzalez.

There are like 20 other emma gonzalez, good luck finding the one at parkland.

Holy shit it was actually a false flag

Holy shit

Cry more shill faggot

Same this was my first crisis actor redpill.

I don’t give a flying fuck about what a bunch of soyim think of me

anyone got the pic of Hoggman with his earpiece in?

downloading all videos in the thread for backup

The thing that fucks with me the most about this isn't the fact that he's laughing and smiling before the interview, but the way he takes 10 seconds to "prep" himself to make himself look grief stricken

I don’t believe this particular dude is a crisis actor. But I do believe he’s 100% a shill for CNN, and he and the buzzcut dyke spic were manufactured to be the voice for this fake movement

literally NO WAY Frank ever recovers!

how many of you mericans think that all this stuff was staged? is it just a conspiracy?

I keep seeing this posted all over this threads but have no context. When and where was this taken?

You nazi basement dwellers have no feelings. Have you been in a school shooting? No. Have you been on TV? No. Have you seen your friends breathe their last dying breath in your arms while replying to them “your mom is going to die in her sleep tonight” No!

He definitely has gay vibes. Did anyone check pics of local gay bars to find more information about this guy?

why does he have an ear piece in if he is speaking from the heart on something he's seen and experienced?

FIXED

>Oy vey! It's annuda shoah.

seriously lets get serious

owen is not to be gay bullied

THATS RIGHT GOYS, QUIT BEING DISGUSTING! Now take your bluepills!

>highly retweeted/upvoted
Good to know that all the government needs to do is convince the general public they arent lying and that makes it fact.

good fucking shit kek

what the fuck, i thought you guys were just memeing never paid much attention to these threads

youtube.com/watch?v=ogwSpiWgS_M&t=1s