Russian Bots

Facebook Vice President of Ads is dropping redpills. Gotta love this timeline.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
nytimes.com/2017/11/01/us/politics/russia-2016-election-facebook.html
archive.is/RcDBu
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/business/russian-ads-facebook-targeting/?utm_term=.73c09b526aa7
archive.is/hrRYI
twitter.com/robjective/status/964680122950234112
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>rob goldman

What made them "russian" ads?

What is he saying today? lol

Good ol' subversion / 5th Columnists pushes.

Time to resurrect McCarthy.

Hey OP, once you have his whole spiel collected, amalgamate them into one string image.

Hey millennial how about you put in work

>"Russia wants us to keep free speech we have to remove it!!!!!!!"

I love it how the Demotards got so mad at him for this.

They literally hate him because he told the truth.

Didn't he get fired too?

RUSSIANS LIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

Facebook isn't worried about a money lawsuit but a federal civil rights wrongful termination case. In house regulator will be their worst nightmare

Give this man a gasmask.

Oi Achmed, good Dmitry tunes!

funny pedos you got umbunctu

>goatsounds.mp3

We don't give a flying fuck because no voter who matters will ever hear this shit.

Guess what, babydicks? Average people don't hang out on Sup Forums obsessing over Russian minutiae.

Did you forget who control's the media? And did you forget what everyone else hears?

Let me job your memory:

OUR ELECTION WAS HACKED!

RUSSIANS INDICTED!

RUSSIAN. BOTS. EVERYWHERE.

10,000TH TRUMP ADVISOR BLAMED IN RUSSIAN SCANDAL.

Need I go on?

See, skinheads, this is what happens in the post-truth environment YOU fucking created: we will say whatever the fuck we want and take a steaming dump on the truth.

Best part is, it's fucking working, too.

Dems will turn out in unholy droves to vote your Russian owned (wink) asses out.

Far right retards will be so humiliated and unsure if their side works for Putin, they'll stay the fuck home.

We don't need to flip votes. We just need to demoralize the pantshitter right into not voting, and we're doing it.

Oh, and once that Big Blue Beautiful Wave washes over this country, you can bet your bottom dollar we won't let Russia go.

Not even after impeachment.

We will literally ram this Russia thing so far up your asses we have literal PURGES in America.

Literal First Amendment shredding hate speech laws.

Literal Federal felonies for "interacting" with Russian subversives on Facebook and Twitter (giggle).

Literal "fair" elections where Republicunts we say are receiving aid from Russia will be instantly disqualified, and all votes suspect of Russian interference will be subject to change (holy shit I'm tearing up because THIS IS FUCKING FUNNY).

Image pink haired millennials stomping on your face forever. That's your destiny, and it's totally freaking worth it after you decided to stab your country in the back by working with Putin (Ha ha...ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!)

What were this ads? Can someone show an example? If I google for it it shows only some second grade memes with Bernie Sanders, God&Devil armwrestling and something about Hillary.

Hey Nietzsche it's mystery, VP ads guy has the internal stats

nice blog
didn't read past

>Guess what, babydicks? Average people don't hang out on Sup Forums obsessing over Russian minutiae.

Guess what, babydick? bump

I'm sorry, but I can't follow your post. What internal stats your talking about?

He's basically saying that everyone who is "spreading fear and hatred online" is a Russian shill

If you genuinely want a civil war this is definitely the way to get it

these
nytimes.com/2017/11/01/us/politics/russia-2016-election-facebook.html

they're fucking hilarious - archive.is/RcDBu

Diversity and division share the same root, linguistically. If you wish to know who divided America then ask who was in charge of diversifying it.

>archive.is/RcDBu

Kraut he's the VP of ads at Facebook. He has the two-scoops of all bogus Russian trolls paid ads that amounts to a zero burger. Fake News Media, Deep State, Dem Shills ran with it. Whenever something happens that goes against their narrative they cry "muh Russian Bots"

Does he not know hes a jew?

Did he not get the invitiation to Caspers Deli?

Or are the jews pulling a double bluff
>see goyim were on your side.

Must be a mind fuck watching the propaganda fail and the state become ungovernerable as it devolves into revolution in real time.

Cruz Dialectic!

I don't have twitter. And I have no idea if that's all of it or not.
You're posting, you have them saved, open paint and slap them together.

Thank you for clearance. Seems like I'm a russian shill..
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/business/russian-ads-facebook-targeting/?utm_term=.73c09b526aa7
archive.is/hrRYI
This is what I found earlier, the same of kind as yours. It's really only some mememasters work.

What was the main goal?

BOOM! Speak truth to power brother.

Obamas last 4 years were an attempt to start a civil war.

You think the plan stopped?

I'm not sure how you do things in Leafingland but here in Americaland we don't paint and slap for free. twitter.com/robjective/status/964680122950234112

shitposting needs a reason now?

and if those can sway someones vote, then they're a total retard. but this is the US we're talking about so it's not hard to imagine they did work.

*affect

Oh boy, I hope no-one trots along to the Facebook HR department tomorrow to make sexual harassment allegations against Rob.

>reddit spacing
>no greentext
You need to go back

I love this little inconsiquentia.

If you read his first post
>"the media are ignoring these facts because it align with the main media narrative"

And join it to the second>"the main goal of the russian propaganda and misinformation effort Is to divide America by using are institutions... it is working incredibly well."

He is admitting it is not russia causing the divisions but the mainstream media. He then says its russia causing the division even though russia didnt spend any money.

Thats some fucked up jewthink. Holyshit.

>the medias coverage of russia is totally fake, but russia is dividing the nation!!!

Wont snitch on your fellow tribe mates. Thats some massive subconcious defense mechanism. Literally saying a lie to protect his ego
>(the jews are fucking evil)
even as hes telling the truth
>(its the fucking jews not the russians).

pray for Rob

Only lefties believe the Russian narrative, soy boi.

I think the MSM and the government tried to put all the blame on facebook, now they're fighting to survive.

Nossa Nossa blaming Facebook is the fall back plan