Fine people who text while driving or shoot them

Agree or Disagree?

its fucking smartphones dude, texting on a dumbphone wasnt an issue. These god damn screen keyboards cause the distraction and take longer.

also you cant just fine people for texting, you need to fine bitches doing their makeup, fatasses eating, and retards trying to play the drums on their steerigwheel.
I however will not pay a fine for changing the song or shutting music off for being annoying. The cops will need to prove I was texting.

what a stupid post

Why? Too many people as it is. Make shit less safe.

The radios fine in my view because you don't have to look at it.
I agree on woman and painting themselves while driving.

You have that flag and make dumb threads like this? Come on, man. People should only be punished for stuff they do wrong, not for stuff they could potentially do wrong.

Shoot
Litterers too

if my phone rings while driving, the number shows up on a screen on my dashboard. I can answer or ignore it by pressing a button on the steering wheel. If you cannot do this, buy a newer car fags.

Your using the same flag you fucking moron.

This

>radio
ew. I have my phone tied into the radio so that I can use the built in amp to drive the speakers.

doesn't matter, cars will be automated soon

Shoot them
If

bait or retard?

just shoot them, no questions

>Fine people who text while driving
I'm California, it is illegal to use phone while driving if it is not a hands-free device, BUT it is impossible to drive for more than 2 minutes and not see at least one person with their hand glued to their face babbling away on the phone.
My point: laws don't seem to do jack shit

>drive big truck
>majority of women are fiddle fucking their phones at stop lights
>probably half are fucking with their phones in freeway traffic
Vapid cunts are the reason I stopped riding motorcycles on the street.
I'd love to shoot them all.

Only if the age of the driver is 35 or older. #agreed

guy pulled in front of me texting on his phone back 2014. I don’t have any animosity towards him, or didn’t. But he constantly came around telling me how terrible he felt, how he’s thought of suicide, and how it has ruined his life. I didnt know what to say to him besides it’s alll good. I just quit answering his text(irony) and he went away. Just know i will never be the same and am only 29. Plan on hanging around till my parents checkout, then i plan to follow their lead.

shoot cars that need a driver.

What was the damage?

>all phone posters will get rekt
Yes

agree also sage thread please

>driving a piece of shit made after 2000

just some mexicans
lol who cares

>DRIVING FROM THE GLOVE COMPARTMENT, HAHAHAHA, FAGGOTS.

Bump