*Blocks ur path*

*Blocks ur path*

*Bloque ton passage*

Other urls found in this thread:

votewatch.eu/blog/france-more-likely-than-germany-to-lead-the-eu-council-after-brexit-voting-records-in-the-council-show/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Surrender now or prepare to fight.

What do you think of me now donald?
Well donald?

I think I like him.

Either he is an enlighted politician that realised that technocracy alone won't save us.
That or he is the evolved version, an advanced technocratic Rotschild banker puppet.

He is supposed to be a golem, a french trudeau of some sort.
But he is much more clever than trudeau and the french pres has potentially a fuckton of power.
I'm hoping he goes rogue at some point

He is the prince that was not expected.

>But he is much more clever

This. He really strikes me as intelligent and calculated which is a rare virtue for a politician.

PUNCH IN SOLAR PLEXUS
BECAUSE HE IS 4' 11"

Literally Hitler

Fpbp

fucking saved lmao

>blokira tvoj put
hahahaa

He seems a lot more capable of wielding power than Le Pen ever did desu.

can't wait to fight in Macron's right wing death squads

fuck macron
/ourguy/ would of raised death-squads by now.

I heard his name in his past life was Napoleon.

It was obviously Jupiter.

He is indeed a machiavellian prince. Read up on words coming from his "court". People who are close to him say that he runs his own party as if it were a bank: there's no intrigue nor backstabbing. Macron is the indisputed leader and if he doesn't like you, you're out. His party is fresh and new, which allows him to easily concentrate power in his own political posse. Taking the young and bright hopefuls from almost all other parties allows him to simultaneously disarm his opposition by taking their best and brightest. He at the same time presents himself as the opposite of Le Pen (drawing in the votes of the moderates) but also tightens migration law somewhat (winning over Le Pen's electorate, swiping support from her already fragile foundation). The man is president, the assemblée is filled with his party members and his party is young and highly centralized. And now, with the next EU elections, he effectively wants to 'create' a new power block in Brussels. He even won the support of Italian social-democrat candidate Renzi in this regard, as he believes Macron can revive the left in Europe. Except this has gotten Renzi a lot of criticism in Italy as his economic policy is far from left (ie. far from retarded). It's just that Macron's "radical centrism" allows him to swing from left to right with ease.

The man is an opportunist and I'd probably hate his guts if I knew him on a personal level, but he's a great politician. Probably the first man since De Gaulle deserving of the title 'President of France'. De Gaulle also being a man who swung from left to right with ease. The thing about Gaullism is that, due to De Gaulle's strong character, it had the appearance of a coherent ideology but it's in fact a walking contradiction. The end goal of Gaullism is simply the prestige of France, to which end it easily borrows from left to right as the situation requires. In that way Macron is the first true Gaulliste in a long time.

>On All Levels Except Physical, I am Jupiter.
>*bows to Merkel*

>He is indeed a machiavellian prince
Stopped reading here.
Writing long ass posts won't make you look smart user.

Québécois mongrel, show some respect. He’d insist on “votre”

I'd tongue-punch his fartbox, if you catch my drift.

Except that's not happening. Merkel's disastrous compromise only weakens her in the face of France, and Brexit weakens her even more with her biggest partner in crime down and out.

Here's some advice: read everything and/or hear someone out before judging their intelligence. It does less to protect your feelings, but more to protect your credibility.

I think it was a sharp, truthful analysis.

>sets up department to root out jewish tax thiefs
Macron was /ourguy/ all along

>Macron draws the attention while the scheming bitch controls things from the shadows
That looks about right.

Didn't he just gain pretty much full control with the government after a few opposition politicians got voted out/quit?
Why hasn't he just started purging yet?

the clock hasn’t stuck midnight just yet
give him time
kikes will pay

Controls what exactly? Because it certainly isn't the EU anymore.
votewatch.eu/blog/france-more-likely-than-germany-to-lead-the-eu-council-after-brexit-voting-records-in-the-council-show/

With Britain out and Trump paranoia at an all-time high, there's also a bigger push for even tighter military cooperation in the EU. Which country will that empower more: the only EU country that meets the NATO's budget norm, or the country without a single operational submarine?

>Controls what exactly?
The EU collapses the second Germany stops paying for it, especially after Brexit.

>there's also a bigger push for even tighter military cooperation in the EU. Which country will that empower more: the only EU country that meets the NATO's budget norm, or the country without a single operational submarine?
EU army empowers no one other than neoliberal elites, though it will hurt France more than Germany.

nique ta race

>The EU collapses the second Germany stops benefiting from it
Sure thing m8.

>though it will hurt France more than Germany
Go on

>Sure thing m8.
The EU council can't do much without money.
>Go on
A collective army for Europe is a threat to the military independence of the nations of Europe. This is less of a problem for the countries that didn't have a large army to begin with. Not to mention that funding would again mostly come from Germany, giving our government more influence over the organization.