Missouri allows you to marry a 15 year old

MISSOURI PASSED A LAW 95-50 THAT ALLOWS ADULTS TO MARRY 15 YEAR OLDS AS LONG AS THE PARENT CONSENTS

google.com/amp/fox2now.com/2018/02/14/missouri-bill-advances-to-set-limits-on-child-marriages/amp/

Moving there ASAP

Mexican whores...

But can you fug or nah?

Literally nothing wrong with this. The government needs to get out of the business of regulating marriage age. It should be up to the family.

most states allow a minor to get married with the permission of their parent

And yet if my state finds out my cousin and I are having sex, I get 25 to life for it.

USA
USA
USA

Too high. The State should not be able to tell a man when he is allowed to have his daughter married. She is property, not the State's.

>AS LONG AS THE PARENT CONSENTS
That's completely reasonable, and will stop bullshit cases like a 17 year old falls in love with a 19 year old and the 19 year old goes to jail.

we are full.

Pedo.

Watxh this law decrease the amount of degenerates and whores there. 15 yr old vigins > 35 year old roasties anyday

Missouri didn't criminalise divorce
Missouri didn't vote Taliban laws

>15 years old virgins in USA
Unironically?

New Hampshire is at 13 years old. 25 US states have no minimum age at all.

Good.

What's wrong with it if everyone is consenting? Women were getting married at that age in every time period in practically all cultures except for the past 100+ years. And just look where we are now... not saying it's the cause of all societal woes, but a return to traditionalism is what is necessary when it comes to saving our peoples and our cultures.

As long as divorce is illegal this is fine.

It's at least 3 full years post-puberty.

Putting the AOC at 18 has only produced childless degenerates ripe for conquest by Islam.

I was wondering where all the miuzzies were headed

moving in right direction!

Why did I have to move to K*nsas

Because goyim, you need to finish high school so that you are properly brainwashed and then attend college where you can rack up a 6 digit debt before starting out your life.

redpilled, nice

Yes

How do you get greentext like this

>as long as the parents consent
So we can do it without her consent? Sounds like a good thing.

This should be expanded so all marriages require parental consent.

>

A cunt's "consent" doesn't matter. You don't ask a piece of property if it wants to be sold, its opinion on the matter doesn't matter.
But, unfortunately, no, thats nor what tjis means

Based Achmed.

There's no minimum age of marriage in Kansas. It's goes on a case by case basis.

It should be until your 21. After that, you're on your own.

I just love small feet

Honest question, when did the whole pedophilia shit start anyways? I don't ever remember in American history ever reading about pedophiles before recently, when did the laws pass?

Late 70's/early 80's.

Catholics raised the age of marriage from 12 to 14 in 1917. It probably started when people started criticizing child labor.

In the 70s there was a significant movement that tried to decriminalize pedophilia. However, anti pedophilia has existed for at least 100 years.

Calm down, tons of places allow 16 year olds to marry with parental consent, some like Scotland even without.
15 is slightly younger but still all right, people marrying young is good for society, and since the father has to approve of the groom it's all fine.

what a kind spaget, i was gonna call him a fagget

god wills it

ehhh case by case