Anatomy of Propaganda

With all the David Hogg threads blowing up on here, I’m hoping this doesn’t get lost in the fog. Rewind back to last week. Wednesday, Feb 14th, day of the shooting. My wife were watching the shooting coverage on Fox, Laura Ingraham 10pm. On the screen appears Hogg (the first I had seen of him that day) she starts to interview him, and his responses struck us both as very odd. My wife looked at me and said nervously
>doesn’t it sound like he’s reading a script or something? Almost like this has been rehearsed or written for him or something.” Now my wife is red pilled on certain subjects, like race, feminism, Hollywood propaganda, and gun rights, but false flags/deep state activity is not one of them. Put it to you this way; she thinks the 9/11 story is fishy, but still thinks some of the official story is accurate. Point being, if she picked up on Hogg character as being full of shit, this operation must have gotten really sloppy. Now I’m not saying kids weren’t killed or the shooting didn’t happen, I believe that it did. What I am saying is these kids are undoubtedly being used as pawns to push a political agenda (gun control on the left, mass surveillance of social media on the right) and are being fed prepared lines at bare minimum. It’s simply impossible for high schoolers to have a thorough and comprehensive understanding of a hundred page long gun bill without any legal/judiciary training. Anyway, this was the first I saw of this kid. I don’t know if he was on the other networks before this interview, but considering my wife picked up on the oddity right away, I figured it was worth revisiting.

youtu.be/abRWhWCbeIU

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O_zsWh-5lXE
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=bvz3NsbptNc
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
video.foxnews.com/v/5737961640001/?#sp=show-clips
youtube.com/watch?v=SHVIIwe3-TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=s82JN22kgiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its not propaganda its a genuine voice and it makes you bitches run scared

Hmmm

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O_zsWh-5lXE

Is "running scared" the new shill line?

Seen this shit in 5 threads now.

Sorry, forgot to break green text after what my wife said:

Now my wife is red pilled on certain subjects, like race, feminism, Hollywood propaganda, and gun rights, but false flags/deep state activity is not one of them. Put it to you this way; she thinks the 9/11 story is fishy, but still thinks some of the official story is accurate. Point being, if she picked up on Hogg character as being full of shit, this operation must have gotten really sloppy. Now I’m not saying kids weren’t killed or the shooting didn’t happen, I believe that it did. What I am saying is these kids are undoubtedly being used as pawns to push a political agenda (gun control on the left, mass surveillance of social media on the right) and are being fed prepared lines at bare minimum. It’s simply impossible for high schoolers to have a thorough and comprehensive understanding of a hundred page long gun bill without any legal/judiciary training. Anyway, this was the first I saw of this kid. I don’t know if he was on the other networks before this interview, but considering my wife picked up on the oddity right away, I figured it was worth revisiting.

There's always a scheduled drill, and there's always a second shooter. Just a coincidence i'm sure.

Interview begins at 7mins:

>Laura opens with emotional statement to set the tone

7:42

>So the first thing I heard was one single gunshot. We initially thought it was a drill, but it turned out to be anything but…

(notice the dramatic pause, almost like a narrator in a movie or television program)

>the presumed fire-…the person who was shooting up the school pulled the fire alarm to get more soft targets

Strange he knows this before the official reports had been given. Also, odd using the term “soft-targets” considering the entire school was a soft target

8:10

>…but little did we know at the time, we were actually running toward the school shooter. But luckily for the heroic actions of one, uh, janitor, and actually chef (?) we…they saved hundreds of lives today

Seems shifty, unsure of his story, shaky tone

8:46

Laura begins here with a long-winded, leading question. Note her deliberate, precise, slow tone of speaking. Propaganda in action:

>And David, you’re a student journalist..y-y-you’re writing in school, and and uh and which is incredibly helpful because you’re observing everything…Did you, know the shooter, and if you did not, do you know people who knew him, and what were their observations about him?

Notice she sets up his answer for him, and uses the observation term twice. By labeling him as a helpful observer, it automatically gives credence to whatever he reports to have been observed. The interview continues, she feeds him questions which only provoke hearsay responses. Example, at 10:10

>There are other reports, uh, David, that he had threated, kind of jokingly, I could take you out or I could take some of you out, and he knew obviously the layout of the school, he knew the drills, the evacuation drills….he was on the third floor when he pulled the alarm so he knew the layout, he knew where people would have to go correct?

This is not a question, this is a statement and she is leading him into a confirmation of her statement, a classic propaganda technique. Set the mood, tone, and talking points, and have someone pretending to be independent reinforce what you are saying. Watch his body language in his response, he is nervous and stammering, this is clearly his first time participating in a live operation. As days have passed and he has done more interviews, his skills have dramatically improved.

11:32

Responding to being asked if any personnel or faculty where armed in the school

>….i haven’t heard much about him, uh, but I’m sure the media knows more than I do

This statement is meant to reinforce what you are watching; that the media is to be completely trusted when if he cannot confirm something. It is meant to solidify trust in both him and the media complex for any further discussions on the subject

12:00

After being asked if Cruz was a social outcast, Hogg begins to fall apart. He forgets his lines, stammers, than looks off camera for two seconds. Que the prepared statement

>it doesn’t say a lot…b-but…(looking off screen for 2 seconds) it actually does say a lot….Here at Stoneman Douglas High School (looks off screen, bottom right, deliberate glance) we like to accept everyone for who they are….

Sounds like a memo a guidance counselor or principal would send out to parents.

13:56

Laura signals her approval

>David, incredibly poised….delivery of information tonight and our, our, our emotions….

Here comes the filibuster

14:05

>I don’t want this to be another mass shooting. I don’t want this just to be something people forget. This is something, that people need to look at, and realize this is a serious issue in this country that we all need to face. It’s an issue that affects each and every one of us, and if you think it doesn’t, believe me….it will. Especially if we don’t take action, to step up and to stop things like that. For example, going to you Congressman and asking them for help and things like that.

This was the clearest Hogg had been in this interview, more than likely because this was his own prepped statement. It comes off as more personal than the rest of his statements, and he doesn’t need to look off screen. He loses his train of thought towards the end, probably because he was rushing to get finished. He got his chance to make his full statements during the next few days that followed. This was the first I saw of him on national TV, I’m not sure if he had been on the other networks before Fox. I was watching with my wife, and as soon as he started to talk, she looked at me and said “this kid sounds like he is reading from a script, like it was rehearsed.” If my wife thought that right away, the deep state has a major problem on their hands.

Bumping hoping this doesn’t slide. Hoping my fellow anons can help me with my propaganda dissection

dear baby jeebus I want to take my mulligan now please.

shareblue uses predetermined talking points and scripts

Settle down Ted, you might shit your pants again.

The deep state has been coaching propaganda real actors since the 1940's.

A lot of the older stuff is real bad. Peoples eyes moving while they read cards, obvious props etc.

Theyve gotten much better at it, but of course this kid was coached. They wouldnt let him on tv to say whatever the fuck he wanted. Obviously he was also behind a 5 second or more delay, so they could "lose the feed" if he went off script.

>We're being held in a huge concentration camp. There's no escape. We vote for who we're told to. We're simply a herd of cattle which must obey.
(Anonymous letter)
>Teachers wrote in, as did farmers, doctors, shopkeepers, even soldiers. An astonishing number of disillusioned children also put pen to paper.
>We're being educated in lies. I can't tell truth and lies apart any more. The whole world is dishonest. Politics is just a lying contest. What's the point of life?
(Anonymous letter)

The kids that you see being pushed on the MSM were/are involved in the event from the get go.

The script writers are getting very lazy, but they bank on the public's general stupidity.

[ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Wut??

why are all kids faggots?

Tell us please, what is life like in Moscow? Does the cold ever get to you? Will they beat you if your thread does not get enough likes and upvotes?

sad

Persons with the surname Hogg:

Hogg (surname)

In fiction:

Boss Hogg from the television show Dukes of Hazzard, with many fictional Hogg relatives
Wernham Hogg, the fictional paper company from the British TV series The Office
Hogg (novel), a novel by Samuel R. Delany
Hogg, a fictional family of Hobbits

Other:

Head on, gilled and gutted, a term used in the fishing industry.
Hogg Robinson Group (HRG), an international company specializing in corporate services
Hogg (crater), on the Moon
Hogg, a young sheep of either sex from about 9 to 18 months of age (until it cuts two teeth).

Shills glow in the dark these days.
>upvotes and downvotes
>Sup Forums

They aren’t even trying anymore

Entertainment

Boss Hogg (aka CPO Boss Hogg, Lil Nation), an American rapper
Ian Hogg (actor) (born 1937), a British actor
Joanna Hogg, (born 20 March 1960) is a British film director and screenwriter
Joanne Hogg, an Irish singer and songwriter
Michael Lindsay-Hogg (born 1940), a British television and stage director

Military and naval

Ian Hogg (Royal Navy officer) (1911–2003), a British Navy officer

Science and technology

Michael Hogg, a professor of social psychology

Always a drill

Glow in the dark CIA niggers

Migrate! Expose all the actors!
Want to do something. Dig!

they are def getting sloppy

OP I'm not sure if you saw it, but there is another video of this kid practicing what he was going to say, and struggling to remember all of it:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bvz3NsbptNc

Actually WTF, I just tried to view the video again but it's been deleted for Harasment and Bullying???

Does anyone have a mirror?

Why are you angry shill? Do you need a nap?

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm

Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm

CIA Nigger.

>video removed
Full damage control

The MSM is the #1 threat to democracy in the U.S. Their manipulation of people, mostly through omission, is dangerous and is effectively creating the division the Globalist elites seek. Their real goal is for it to lead to violence from one side or the other.

Where are pictures of all the injured students, 50 supposedly? Especially the black girl from the phone footage who was lying in a pool of blood?

So exactly 17 died, no more since even though a heap more people have ar15 rounds in the?

God, I fucking hate Youtube.
The video was probably taken down because it named the kid in the title.

Remember Sup Forums never (((name))) anyone online, it's cyberbullying.

the memes write themselves
video.foxnews.com/v/5737961640001/?#sp=show-clips
1:35

My parents are pretty red pilled, but like your wife, they aren't ready to jump into conspiracy theory territory. Both of them told me last night this kid that the girl with the shaved head are full of shit. Since THEY brought it up, I sent them the links and pictures being posted here. My parents are furious.

This is the smoking gun

s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm

It's always the dem or eu flags shilling up this board. Scared of what exactly? The CNN mouthpiece exploiting a tragedy?

Did they rape you too? Are they making you say that?
I am a survivor of PizzaGate / PedoGate.
youtube.com/watch?v=SHVIIwe3-TQ

lol
women can't be redpilled

My parents are asking all of the correct questions:
>Why isn't the media talking about the shooter's history of mental illness?
>Why isn't the media talking about the FBI anymore?
>Why isn't the media talking about how the sheriff visited his home 39 times anymore?

>777s
Her face is uncanny as fuck

They are duplicating the tactics of Iranian Shia Muslims.

Not a full vid but there's a snippet of him here trying to remember lines like a dumbass

faceberg com WorldCloudLA/ videos/ 708480775942774/

They probably rape him on a regular basis

Pizzagate - Understanding Blood Libel - Jewish Ritual Murder Revisited youtube.com/watch?v=s82JN22kgiA

They still haven't told us how they know he was the shooter if he was wearing some kind of gas mask or was that a lie? How does the shooter try and blend in with the victims walking out and yet they point him as the shooter after hes left?

Propaganda it's nothing but the perception of message, change the perception and you change the message.

>shit, its not working guys!
>call them pussies, it'll change their mind

Honestly I think Sup Forums bit off more than they can chew here. It's obvious this whole thing was a set up to make Trump supporters look crazy.

He's not a crisis actor, he's a democratic pawn

...he’s going on national television and broadcasting his real name. What a dog shit excuse.

I think you have a narrow definition of a crisis actor. These "kids" are fake as fuck

THE MEDIA IN THIS COUNTRY NEEDS TO BE PURGED THEY HAVE FUCKED US FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME I SWEAR IT

This

Go to sleep faggot

Delete this or we will arrest you for drug possesion

>St Valentine's Day
>settle in with the wife to watch the news

Jesus fucking Christ no wonder white women are giving in.

School shootings are just meal preparation for the jews

>implying that other cases have not been genuine voices
What did he mean by this?

I see you had the urge to tell us about your wife, just to let you know I’m married too

Bro!

thanks user!

>meme flag

when u don't want to do your room or do the dishes and ur mom comes in and tell you u have to do it, is she a jew when that happens?

No normie would use the term "soft targets" cops don't even use that during mass shootings

this is what i don't get multiple 30 round mags only
17 dead and possible 50 wounded in a fish in the barrel scenario any decent shooter could have wiped out half the school it would be much worse

Good point I remember hearing that all day on the first day, and why didn’t he use all of the “hundreds of rounds of ammo” he brought?

Exactly. I’m trying to show here his introduction into MSM land as a pawn. Strange it happened on Fox

>Valentines Day
>biting on the DeBeers sham (((holiday)))
Keep up faggot

And I haven't seen interviews with
>the Über driver who drove him to the school
possibly the best witness of the shooter that day.

I picked up on that too, I though about pointing that out. Not sure if that is a military term or not, seemed odd this student would use it

Kinda like the security guard from Vegas who vanished off the face of the earth for a week?

>he bought lunch.

Frank, pls.

Was he on any other networks before this Fox interview? Is this the same shirt he was wearing in the video where he is practicing his lines?

This right here

>Stop noticing things, that’s harassment and bullying