Is Patton Oswald mocking the Christian belief in the afterlife or Jesus rising from the grave...

Is Patton Oswald mocking the Christian belief in the afterlife or Jesus rising from the grave? Or just liberal mocking Christian Lenin general?

i dont know, but honestly if you think jesus is gonna rise from the grave you need to grow up.

Oy gevalt! You best not let the messiah catch you talking like that, goy!

Patton is a filthy degenerate atheist, so of course he's mocking Huckabee and Billy Graham.

is gonna?

did. almost 2000 years ago. catch up with history.

>Is Patton Oswald mocking the Christian belief in the afterlife or Jesus rising from the grave?
Is that not ok? Because it's a pretty retarded belief.

He's supposed to respawn again

It's long live the new flesh, and you did not understand the movie you commie fuck Oswaltttt.

Repent

Patton Oswald murdered his wife, so no it's not okay

evangelical atheists are far more annoying than evangelical Christians.

>when you hate Patton but think it's kind of funny
Sh-shut up.

He's just a materialist. Nothing he says can possibly matter. He will rot in the ground and be eaten by worms until such time as this rock is converted into post-iron elements.

Consciousness is immaterial. You'd thinks someone bothering to tweet might actually realize as much. But hey. People are stupid.

He's talking about the flesh of his new wife that he proposed marriage to less than a year after murdering his previous wife.

>evangelical atheists
are also far more religious then evangelical Christians. They push there's broken faith through the systems of laws

And then he remarried less than a year later. To a thot who got fucked by Corey Feldman in the eighties.

Only a leaf would think Patton Oswald is funny

how can we get tucker maddow to pick this up?

Someone remind him his dead wife is rotting in hell.

talking about this deformed gremlin is beneath any of you

No, he's coming back to earth again. When he rose from the dead, he was in his final form.

but god murdered his own son while committing suicide so...

jesus never died, just like we dont die.

Hes just bitter cause he killed his wife
hes a fucking asshole who cares

oh shit no one told him yet

user I have some bad new about that farm that your boyhood dog and grandpa both moved to...

Read it in his voice desu.

He should start a podcast with oj

STOP WITH TWTTIER CELEB FAGGOTRY , THIS IS NOT THE BOARD FOR THAT SHIT , GOD I HATE YOU FAGGOTS SO MUCH BUT I CANT STOP CHECKING EVERY DAY FOR HAPPENINGS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>ALL HAIL THE NEW FLESH
It is a quote from Videodrome I believe...????

Gods imagine if he said:
>DEATH TO THE DEMONESS ALLEGRA GELLER.

i reported that manlet for hate speech

no fucking way, i never noticed