Fuck I need help!

Fuck I need help!

I think I accidentally got myself into some deep shit because I met this Romanian woman online and now she is literally coming on to me and I'm afraid to break it off because I don't want to hurt her but also she would fucking destroy my life! Fuck what the fuck do I do!?

tell her you watch anime

>deep shit
>internet relationship
Just fucking delete whatever social media you used to chat. As long as the account has nothing actual irl or has importance attached, make a new password of random shit you'd never be able to replicate, and sign out.

If she's blackmailing you whatever stupid nudes you sent her, that's on you

Dude she fucking loves anime! She even sends emotes, roleplay (yes she fucking roleplays like *smiles and blushes at you* roleplay), likes cat stuff and anything regarding anime and she ain't the submissive type since she hates submissive, she likes to be dominant and be on top in bed.

She has a picture of my face........

oh...
maybe tell her you have aids then? idk

>giving people any type of leverage for blackmailing you
You're not paranoid enough to live in this world. Your genes will be purged from this toxic environment that you can't survive in, friend.

She knows i ain't got no fucking aids. She is the type that prefers to be on top when it comes to fucking, likes idea of fucking in public and apparently hates jews and wants to read mein kamp and told me this without hesitation.

She even hates feminists and gays but she creeps me the fuck out and idk how to break it off without her going ballistic on me! FUCK WHY DID I FUCKING GO ONLINE!?

She sounds like a gypsy
You're in deep shit if that's the case

Fuck what's a gypsy and why should that scare me even more!?

wait if it's online can't you just stop talking to her?

just fuck her in romania for a while and then run away

BUMP

idk you sound like a fag desu. I'd be glad to take her off your hands senpai

She works in a computer job and can easily find shit on me.

I am starting to believe an hero is my only choice.

>she works in computer job

Boi your soooooo fucked hahahahahaha you accidentally got yourself a gypsy tsundere from romania hahahahahahahaha

pretend you died?

Enjoy your aids and all of your belongings getting stolen.

I can't because her past exs left her and she has grown more suspicious and guilt trips me if i show any signs of leaving and i was fucking gullible enough to say i like her and tell her she isn't ugly because i was fucking lonely and likely in a rebound relationship because my ex ghosted me two weeks aho fuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!

Here’s your (you) get over yourself you’re not a special snowflake
You have no reputation to lose

And you’re a faggot and you probably should kill yourself, I can tell by the way you post

why don't you just dump her you cuck nigger?
>she would fucking destroy my life
What the hell would a damn gypsy do? Expose you browse Sup Forums? Are you literally retarded?

Dumb fuck.

>Romanian woman online

Kek,romanians are gyppos dummy,you might wanna teach her how to shave her moustache

Get the fug and get out

Just stick your hand in her anus.

Grow half a ball and delicately extract yourself. Have you made any promises to her? This will take some careful weaseling, but it can be done.

All romanian girls are gold diggers, dodge that bullet while you can my mutt friend

So you've been talking to her for two weeks and she can ruin your life?

She doesn't like anal but she is into sucking but doesn't like to be licked either. She is weird.

Yeah i told her that i would not leave or run away from her and i wish i had just stayed as friends with her.

She has pics of me.

Easy. Just ignore her.