GET IN HERE! Cutthroat Media during Crisis Actor Explodes

>Get your Popcorn

>Promoted
>It was just on there
Lol they're getting desperate.

>Google's ongoing struggle to suppress conspiracy theories
Agree with our narrative or be shut down. We'll provide no facts to dispute your claims, rather shout that you are a "conspiracy theorist" and demand that you be silenced.

People need to wake the fuck up and understand the information war we're in and what's really at stake.

>The revolution will not be televised.

The fact that censorship has gotten so blatent is a sure sign of failed propaganda.

The state is becoming ungovernable. There will be a revolution shortly. Obama was the mastermind.

>Google's ongoing struggle to suppress conspiracy theories

*alarm bells ring*

This is unironically terrifying.

this is more important:

No it's really not, one youtuber isn't as important as outing the entire YouTube censorship agenda

well okay then, I misinterpreted this story, have a bump

Sitting in rural England, this is highly fucking disturbing. It looks like a false flag. But I'm so far removed from the field of action that I can't form a proper opinion.
It's down to you Burgers to unravel those fuckers.

Same shit is happening in your own back yard, sure the events aren't school shootings but the manipulation is the same
The globalists are global

Isn't this proof that youtube pushes propaganda? Why else would it be featuring a David Hogg video in the first place? The fact that it was a conspiracy video just shows that it was an algorithm fuck up, and the fact that they're flipping out at it show that they don't want people to consider inconvenient ideas.

(((Bloomberg)))

WOW an absolute NOTHING BURGER

We know you are not american, you are a Russian with a proxy
Please terminate your pathetic life

Absolutely. But I'm saying this case is too confusing for me because I have no frame of reference. We have no guns, FBI, CNN, shootings etc. It looks like a false flag but I can't piece it all together.

> tfw civil war, ww3, blue beam, and a legit alien invasion will all happen at the same time, in your lifetime

it's too late, the jig is up, goyim know.

This is the truth. He was supposed to be the key that enabled that more extreme policies once Hillary won. Thank god she didn’t

Sup Forums™ employee at jewgle confirmed ?

wakanda if true

Why the fuck is it google's job to suppress conspiracy theories?
It's a video sharing site. If we want to share conspiracy theories that our problem.
Just imagine if these fags banned time cube or shit like that back in the day.