NEW MURDOCH MURDOCH HABBEBING

AND ITS GUD

cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/Border Runners 3 The Embrownening.html

POST YOUR MURDOCH MURDOCH MEMES

ur a bit late kiwi

next murdoc murdoc to tackle kiwi/ aus issues.

bump for 80s action flick glory

Best episode in a while.

I wonder what Pewdiepie would actually think of this image.

>Murdoch Chan has blue eyes
Fakest of news
Also good image but holy SHIT the amount of autism it took to make this

I want this on my wall.

What is this garbage?

that murdoch chan looks like a tranny

>garbage
Go be a nigger somewhere else.

Red-pilling normies is what it's all about.

All the Murdochs' are doing in this video is watching the same flick as we are.

>Maymay Maymay

Murdoch-chan post feet

Well it's pretty hard to redpill normies when your content gets consistently shut down wherever it is put up.

SANCHEZ! YOU WETBACK SPIC NIGGER FUCKER GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER! R-RIGHT NOW!

The episode seems rushed. Idk, it's not their best episode.

She already belongs to Tyrone, ese.

Maybe you can have Murdoch-chan-- Wait! Hahaha! Foolish gringo! You were too late to save her as well.

why do you guys watch this unfunny shit

>56% meme in the first minute
>brown-hair just says racist shit unironically, and this on its own is supposed to be funny.
>seemingly no irony at all
I'll stick to Moonman. If the rest of Sup Forums's comedy is like Murdoch Murdoch, I think I'm done here.

Weaponizedautism.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo.........wheat fields!

Bye cuck.

Aye, unfortunate. The pace isn't quite right. Could've added a few more pauses to let things sink in before scene shifts. Not that I produce anything of interest to anyone, mind! Keep it up, MM!

Murdoch murdoch is fucking cringe and you need to stop spamming this please stop muttdoch

Did you notice how two of the main characters became subtly red-pilled as the video progressed? They started out as typical multi-culti shitheads and turned into race realists.

That's the real message.

I love this show. Only kikes disagree.

>This is the absolute state of muttdoch fags

>People hate there stupid cartoon

>ITS DA JOOS AND MUH LEFTY POL

you will never belong here, never

Trannies adopted 80’s hair look cuz the big hair craze helps them hide their masculine skulls.

fuck off memeflaggot

>Says Murdoch is cringe.
>Posts piccolo fucking vegeta’s ass

I liked it. Not the best episode but it was still fun. I like the cop being redpilled slowly because of a single moment. Same thing happened to me.

Delet this

Obvious that you are not a regular on Sup Forums and probally a literal shill for muttdoch muttdoch

You've been watching so much ersatz-paedo stuff on javseen.org that you can't remember what non-neotenous Aryan beauty looks like. Sad.

Thats actually retarded. even if it was an attempt at a piece of ironic humor

First of all that dumb wojak drawing is a literal red head there for not an aryan of which you think it is. and second of all its a shitty wojak photoshop it really strange that you idiots will be attracted to a Crude drawing with super unrealistic proportions, with the only appeal for you losers is that it caters to your nazi fetish.

You're retarded!

i am sorry, but that was the weakest murdoch murdoch to date.
i still love you murdoch. youre still the best and i love you.

also, a bit of trivia, blondi was hitlers dogs name that died with him in the bunker.
RIP blondi.
F

>This is the state of the muttdoch larpers

>Its da joos

honest critique and a open support?
your post makes no sense to me.

Well spotted!

me @ murdogfags

It is to be fair.

>hitler
>george lincoln rockwell
>william l pierce
>dr murdoch and lauren southern
>the_donald and a based black guy
>murdoch chan
>pewds
>murdoch murdoch
>Shigeru Miyamoto

imagine trying to explain this to stacy

I was trying to be Mexican.

neoteny is everything
you cannot have beauty without neoteny

>a literal red head there for not an aryan
Rufosity is found from Turkestan to Mesopotamia to Scandinavia, the British Isles and EVEN the Maghrab. While it would hardly have been the main hair colour, it will not have been unknown among the original PIE speakers. One of the highest concentrations of red hair today is found among the Udmurt, who live just north of the likely Urheimat and have very many Aryan words in their language, borrowed from their old southern neighbours and one-time rulers, including the -murt in their very ethnonym.

Also:
>there for [...] you idiots

Oh, and the cartoon's just a bit of fun, you miserable cunt.

Is Murdoch Murdoch dying? I can't imagine them maintaining or growing their viewership without Youtube.

I love them though, i bought a T shirt and a poster.

It has to be coupled with the right degree of balance to ensure that a woman's MALE children will have rugged manly features. The Nordid ideal is all about this, from a more discerning age. Personally, I favour another kind of woman that is cuter looking, but I can at least appreciate other aesthetics too.

>It has to be coupled with the right degree of balance to ensure that a woman's MALE children will have rugged manly features
That's not how that works

Not entirely, but partly. Witness the less masculine nature of the Jap versus his European counterpart.

I want to die man, I went out with a chick, she said I wasn't tall enough, and then played pool with the other guys at the bar.
I just played along hoping to talk to her and see why she was so vile, never got the chance.
I've never felt this terrible before, my Mom even divorced my Dad for a taller guy and she throws it in my face.
I'm even 6'0 and this shit happened to me.
how am I supposed to deal with this, I don't want to live anymore

Thanks for the link
Fuggin noice

Oh shit didnt see this one yet

Translate your unkempt emotional energy into labor and amass immense capital faggot, then you can get any woman you want

I don't mean to blog post but I had to get it off my chest.
I don't have any friends and my dad hates me for not making more money.
I've just seen through it all at this point.
It's pointless.

So I can fund the Zionist takeover more quickly?
No thanks.
I'm only alive because I don't know what happens when we die.

>18min
they're taking a bit

Is this a joke? Stop worrying about getting laid and start worrying that your life has no value because that's why you aren't getting laid. Make yourself useful to society or something...

Do any of our lives have any value?
Serve a society that hates my existence?
We're all gonna die either way.

animation is time consuming and they do it in their spare time - its actually p good stuff taking that into account

got to say that intro is moonman level

no i mean normally it's 10-12min. that's a pretty golden-spot for youtube comedy

Go work in a country where people aren't so tall, idiot. Hell, there are probably entire states in the US with lower averages than wherever you live.

Came to post this @3:18

No, so you can survive it, and outbreed the zions to secure the white race for generations to come

It's not the fact that I'm not tall.
It's that she actually did something like that.
These demons make life hell, my own mom being one of them.
They're everywhere man, they want to kill and destroy all that is good. And they're winning.

>ywn have a pure aryan Murdoch chan waifu
why even live?

she is a rostie who likes to camwhore

Hi pewds

STOP

You will be replaced if all you do is keep watching MM and browsing pol. We're taking back Mexico one immigrant at a time, and whitey is too pussy to racewar for their land. Your problem isn't empathy, your problem is fear of being ostracized for you beliefs, and so you let your birthright be taken from you because you're too scared of being judged. Trump is the best you're ever going to get and he's still not nearly enough to make America White Again.

>GUD
Funny way for saying absolute garbage polluting brains.

Why can´t they just make a new youtube account and post there?

going to need some proof to substantiate that claim

Go be blackpilled someplace else. You aren't taking any advice. Your demeanor is probably the cause of your problems. Go talk to the mirror for a while.

Can you provide proof in form of a video for that claim?

Sup Forums is a blackpilled board
try giving me some other advice

You should do 3 videos a week instead of one every day Pewd.

Americans once again confirmed worst posters.

Hi Pewds. Can you notice me senpai?

I'M HAVING ANGLO-IBERIAN-ITALIAN-SWEDISH MIXED BABIES, MURDOCH MURDOCH. JUST LIKE YOU WANT. NOTICE ME SENPAI. FORGIVE ME THAT I'M 5% NATIVE AMERICAN/NIGGER

Make a video where you wear one of your Murdoch Murdoch merch shirts, Pewdz.

He has one? DId he slip it in there somewhere? Like in 1 short frame?

Murdoch Murdoch is outstanding. Thanks guys!

Yes finally an american who likes Murdoch murdoch, Trump AND Assad

Nah, it's just a meme that British flag anons that talk about Pewdiepie are pewds themselves.
Though to be honest I could believe that he actually watches MM.

>mfw I assumed Vicente was actually speaking mexican there for a sec

He fucking is and we have the proof for it. YOu have to be especially suspicious, if he responds and/ or posts a pic.