David Hogg here

David Hogg here.
Stop spreading fake news about me being a crisis actor.
I'm sick and tired of it!

People actually died. People I knew.
YOU GUYS ARE DISGUSTING!

Crisis faggot, actor whatever.
You’re still a Tide Pod eating faggot.

You're a horrible human being.

CHKD

Do you think someone will shoot him cause of this?

Kek checked

was waiting for this, fucking czeched

If you wanna honor your dead friends stop whoring your gay ass all across the media.

Post acting resume or gtfo

Can't you see how we are impacted by this tragedy?!

Fuck

KekdThe digits proove jews staged this

Excuse me?

I don't think you're an actor

Just a misguided impressionable teenagers who is prone to feasible manipulation

And the LARPIng OP is a faggot

Stop larping.

EXQUISITE GENTLEMAN

Why did you state it was 9:30AM during your closet interview?

The shooting happened at 2:32PM

CNN called, UR cash is ready!

Laguna Beach Antifa is a fake account from a Sup Forums user you fucking brainlets.

The "proof" that is taken from is the yearbook of their school, not one from California. You are a fucking retard being fooled by another Sup Forums users fake antifa account.

nice digits

Remember, OP is always a faggot.

Live action role-playing?
Is that what you mean?
Because if you're accusing me of being a chrisis actor, I can assure you I'm not.

Here is the back of the "proof" yearbook.

Eat shit you gullible boomer retards.

Larp thread BTFO by superior digits

Well done, batehogg, witnessed!

Post timestamp pls

That interview was conducted after the shooting.
I never claimed it was during the shooting.

If you’re not a LARPer post picture of yourself with a time stamp.

Hey Sven, watcha doing?

What's that?

>crisis actor.

media whore = crisis actor

both capitalize on the misery of others to line their pockets.

pic related - and if you believe this tripe, the world has a got a fuckton of hurt waiting for you!

addendum - anderson cooper is going to make you his fuck toy

Here's another post from Laguna Beach Antifa from when the shooting first happened trying to tie the shooter to Antifa using a picture floating around on Sup Forums at the time.

Do you fucking get it yet? Do you get that you're literally trolled by one of our guys? How fucking stupid are you?

Post timestamp or get reported.

Chrisis actor. Right.

You’re traumatized quit trying to make big decisions while you’re still traumatized. Banning public schools is something I am willing to compromise with you. Online schools will cure bullying, and mass shootings. Everyone wins. You guys don’t get to bully someone into insanity and they can’t kill you for it.

Don't you remember during the first gulf war when CNN interviewed those babies that were thrown out of their incubators...

"The Nayirah testimony was a false testimony given before the Congressional Human Rights Caucus on October 10, 1990 by a 15-year-old girl who provided only her first name, Nayirah.
In her emotional testimony, Nayirah stated that after the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait she had witnessed Iraqi soldiers take babies out of incubators in a Kuwaiti hospital, take the incubators, and leave the babies to die."

On March 15, 1991, John Martin, an ABC reporter, discovered that Iraqi troops "almost certainly had not stolen hospital incubators and left hundreds of Kuwaiti babies to die."

"The testimony was widely publicized, and was cited numerous times by United States senators and President George H. W. Bush in their rationale to back Kuwait in the Gulf War.
In 1992, it was revealed that Nayirah's was the daughter of Saud Al-Sabah, the Kuwaiti ambassador to the United States.

Furthermore, it was revealed that her testimony was organized as part of the Citizens for a Free Kuwait public relations campaign which was run by an American public relations firm Hill & Knowlton for the Kuwaiti government.
Following this, al-Sabah's testimony has come to be regarded as a classic example of modern atrocity propaganda."

Atrocity Propaganda

I hate people whose facial skin is so tight they look like they're wearing too small of a mask.

I hope you die too nigger.

/thread

>media whore

Yes, you're all successfully turning this kid into a superstar, your conspiracy crap from a literal Sup Forums twitter account drew focus away from the fact that the MSM is interviewing someone not even close to the shooting, instead of interviewing the JROTC kids who were pro-gun.

You could have had an easy media bias story and been right, but instead you made all criticism to their anti-gun agenda look deranged.

Good fucking job retards you've been played.

We're not actors!

Wow...
I reported you.

You reported me to who nigger?

To the website owner.
Stop saying the n-word. I can't believe you haven't been banned yet.

To your Synangogue, Jew

Lmfao. Do you know where you are nigger?

Aren't you busy prepping for interview by CNN?

I'm done talking to you.

No I don't have anymore CNN interviews planned as of now.

What a surprise. Also checked.

Because you are a nigger.

the internet police

Shut the fuck up.

you are good, that was some great acting right there.

Suck a circle of dicks faggot

Just like Nicholas Cruz

More like prepping to take Anderon Pooper's duck.

HOGGDANOFF CONFIRMED
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

lowlife fag IMPERSONATES a cryptokike who just burned out a career on (((CNN))) due to dad's FBI contacts.

hahahahahaha

SAGE
A
G
E

he has the most punch-able face

Post your trip number on your twitter account so we know it’s you.

WE WUZ KIDZ

you want that fucking rally or whatever they fucking had like an hour ago?
not a single fucking tear, not one. from ANY of them

sharpiepooper timestump naow

How does it feel to know you will start a civil war responsible for the deaths of millions?

WTF THIS GUY JUST PULLED UP DOING LIKE 100 MPH IN HIS FORD EDGE
AND NOW HE'S SHOUTING AT ME AND THREATENING ME, SAYING I'M A CRISIS ACTOR
DO YOU SEE THE DAMAGE YOU'VE DONE??? SPREADING YOUR FAKE NEWS
YOU'VE ALL RUINED MY LIFE

FUCK YOU

NIgger, please.

el atrocidad de las americanas

Time stap or gtfo

shut up nigger

based

Damn dude. In this day of information things like this are where the real wars are waged. There's too many goddamn liars and deceivers.

only leftists hate israel.

>999
>Upside down 666

Jews did Florida Hogg CONFIRMED

9:32 PM and you're still at the school?
Fuck off LARPer

Hey David, you sort of look like Christian Bale.

End your suffering

Let's hope.

thank you

LARPer confirmed. Not even niggers are this stupid.

In all seriousness, why would you try and profit off of the deaths of your classmates and why do you want to limit my rights as an American faggot?

Won't pushing these 'Survivors' stories just encourage the social media addicted children to encourage more school shootings?
I mean these people are getting national attention I mean in a real twisted way some would want to get the same level of attention no?
Increase bullying that dark goth kid so he'll shoot up the school and then I'll be Kardashian famous!

>Tree Hogger

Eat lead, commie.

Ohhhhhhhhh Snap.

ImFUCKINGpossible. There was sunlight coming in the windows of the classroom you fucking larp.

Fuck Israel you kike.

Anyone else notice his weak chin?

This kid is like Sup Forums's chad warden.
>I'm talkin bout that confis-ca-tion. These niggas think they cops. They ain't cops. Sup Forums got NO guns. Whatchu think you gonna use that gun for? Nothin. UnAmerican.

>People actually died. People I knew.

The shooting was their fault and I bet you picked on the kid too.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING LEAF MY CHIN IS PERFECT

Ok since I'm very gullible I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.
Now post a pick of a recognizible part of your body and a timestamp.

well yeah dude was a weirdo and ugly AF