Poland should be carved up by Germany, Lithuania, Hungary...

Poland should be carved up by Germany, Lithuania, Hungary, and Russia (after it takes Ukraine and most of Belarus) and reduced to about 40- 50% of its current size. 40 - 50% of Poland is fake clay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ablI1v9PXpI
youtube.com/watch?v=qtykfyU9CqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing confirms the Jewish fear of Poland more than the fact there are like 30 anti-Poland threads an hour posted here

>50% of Poland is fake clay.
I'd say 30-40%, 50% is too much

Something odd is happening also, one of the pictures I uploaded in another thread loaded up as a different one.

T. Amerimutt with 1/6th polish ancestry.
I know you're a dumb American, so what I'm about to ask probably defeats my question, but do you know that Poland brought the majority of the jews to Europe in the first place and gave them full rights?

the photo glitch is not odd. it's been happening for a long time, and sorta comes and goes.

Exactly my thoughts.

---------> previous thread
Hello everyone
bump

>''Look how much we care about that insignificant country! To prove it, we're gonna make 5th thread about it today!''
t. Schlomo

''how much we don't care''*
fuck

It‘s not like poland was stealing land they got fuckin moved by the USSR. they should give back their clay in the west to germany and regain their eastern clay.

>Make up about 70% of a country
>suddenly it's not your history
Belaruska pogon, blyat

Poland couldn't carve a cake buddy

Their eastern clay was never theirs to begin with.

Russia should be filled up by Germany, USA, Turkey, and Poland (after it takes Lithuania and most of Ukraine) and reduced to 40-50% of its current girth. 40 - 50% of Russia is Polish dick.

the only correct shape of poland

Germany needs to pay its debts to Poland.

40-50% of UK clay will not be inhabited by brits in 50 years. So it should be carved up too

Hello hohol.

That's a cherry picked map. Go back a few decades and Poland is half that size without that Ukraine clay.

I think we should give Poland all of German clay, but none of the germans, or refugees. They can use it better then those fuking pseudokikes living in it anyway

Meanwhile the UK should be nuked because its full of mudslimes and inbreds

Germany owes Poland $1.5 trillion, plus compound interest.

>Go back a few decades
So?

Why are you so butthurt about Poland? You've been pasting the same text all over Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Your life must suck pretty hard tbqh.

PAY REPARATIONS!

ATTENTION YIDS
THIS IS NOW A #TEAMPOLAND THREAD
IN THE NAME OF GOD THERE WILL BE NO MORE PARTITIONS

As in it was the only country during the middle ages that did not persecute them and was literally called 'Jewish Paradise'?

Hey, our gramps were only trying to be decent chaps, they could not dream the shit that is happening today.

THIS!!!!!!

thanks prieten!

>Poland should be carved up
Wrong. It is Germany who should have been carved up after WWI. We had two opportunities to snuff out the biggest blight on the white race, and we let it slid on both occasions.

Kill ~60% of not useable material (Polish degerat Niggers. Gas, shoot, hang, burn em. I don't care.)
The rest of this shitty mongrels getz tattooed on the forhead - "Nigger property of White masa"

jewish geopolitics incoming for poland youtube.com/watch?v=ablI1v9PXpI

#TEAMPOLAND

>Ooogaaa Boogaaaa giberish talk

no valid argument here mambo krautshit.

Germans are proven to be the real subhumans especially in the 20th century until today. You should have been annexed after ww1 like pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=qtykfyU9CqI

the poland vs turkey plan

it would be cool
i like to hate turkey desu

I haven't, someone must have copied this op.

#TEAMPOLAND

They already knew that the jews killed Christ. What did they expect?

Draw a map

Britain should carve up zionist London.

Hello shlomo

t. Schlomo Londonowitz

Close to the entire world is fake clay
History tells you the only way to get it back

>fake clay

You mean like this?