youtube.com/watch?v=PKkUG1F2JiI
youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take away their guns then shoot them.

I don't have guns

>sorry, I habs no guns. I’ve been on the right side of history this entire time
>guns are unregistered

That's pretty unrealistic.

You should probably stop posting retarded threads.

>do you faggots have a warrant.
>no
GRATATA NIGGA

Anybody who says that they'll do shit, or that the US military would not disarm its own citizens is just larping.

Here is what happens when the American military is ordered to disarm citizens: youtube.com/watch?v=PKkUG1F2JiI

They follow orders, and the citizens comply or are immediately suppressed.

youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM

I'll make Patrick Henry proud.

>A fucking leaf.
You are hopelessly wrong, most people are cucks but there are plenty of Americans that would go full 1776.

Not reply to FBI commenters

I "lost" them. This was filed months ago, you didn't get the memo?

>I lost them all in a tragic boating accident
True story btw

These threads are obvious dataminers but what are they going to do with it. Too many types of people on the chinz. I live in the mountains in a county that has 10 times as many firearms as people. Those are the firearms that people know about too, no is retarded enough out here to register their guns.

"sorry I lost the 50 ARs I brought yesterday in a hunting accident"

Keep a couple of shitty guns around to hand over while all of the other ones are buried. 3 in 1 oil in an airtight container. you want to soak those guns too, a fucking pool of grease so they don't rust at all.

>amendment
>repealed

retard.

Can anyone post that 10/10 pic from the red team member who war gamed this shit for the pentagon?

The video evidence of actual gun grabbing conducted upon actual US citizens by the actual US military on actual US soil demolishes your feelings emotions and wishes on the subject.

You can scream all the insults and spew all the tears that you want, but the facts are the facts and objective proof has been provided

You are a fucking leaf. What would you know?

I for one will give over my firearms willingly. All my family will be there to give them over. Our friends and their family will be there. Hundreds of us will be there to peacefully give our guns over.

no

>repealing an amendment

Don't own any guns but I am glad they are taking them away from the rest of you autists, and hopefully from the niggers and spics too