The kids have been prepared and now America will experience their own Cultural Revolution

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17029880/gun-control-parkland-shooting-younger-americans
youtube.com/watch?v=0mx11jGSeWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good

Who is funding this cultural revolution?

top kek

(((The greatest ally)))

They surely are winning

>tfw I know for fact we are on a train that is going to derail hard once these retarded kids take control

They're going to push for "students to take action and have a revolution", and they will. But in the exact opposite direction they want. I have faith in Gen Z.

>just like in my harry potter

Young people are almost always used for revolution, because they are the dumbest and easiest to manipulate. And even better, they don't think they are dumb. Every generation thinks they are smarter than their parents until they get older and realize that when they were young they were stupid.

Kids will barely get off their asses to do work, let alone have a "Cultural Revolution"

She's right. The teens will overthrow us using guns-

Oh wait

young people are too dumb and involved with kim kardashian to do shit. the ones who will stir up shit are the SJWs and NIGGER BLM types sprinkled with antifa.

I just think things will polarize depending on location on race with moderates probably getting fucked over the hardest: Basically full 1488 kids versus literal Communists

this is such delusional its beyond comprehnsion
>rising
Teens are concerned about getting laid and being accepted into college, so long as they can watch their Game of Thrones, and Walking Dead they don't consider their lives dystopian

Considering teenagers generally try to rebel against whatever the current culture is that they're fed by their parents' generation you almost have to wonder who's side these fuckwits are on?

Give the kids a law so they feel better:

Make it ten years hard labor for anyone under the age of 21 that touches a firearm.

Gen z is actually for automatic weapons more than previous generations.

(((They))) just like to pretend to be the majority

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17029880/gun-control-parkland-shooting-younger-americans

Hunger Games
Divergent
Maze Runner
It's a common theme, young people must lead the way.

That Semite shit isn't edgy enough for these kids it's not the 60's anymore they know where the real dank memes are now.

>Basically full 1488 kids versus literal Communists
This gives me a boner

If you do not have a job and live on your own with no parents helping I don't give a FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK about your political opinion

So the students who think they're KATPISS and don't believe in guns R going to rise up against those who have guns?

Dystopian literature made me hate commies and what is currently happening to the west because the caused it
But then i'm 32 and probably less exposed to jewish poisons, mental or physical
I guess theyre too brainwashed to see that they support the people who ruined everything

>don't consider their lives dystopian
I think they do. Yes the other stuff you said is true, but when you have had everything so easy and been smothered with indulgence since you were born, the mildest inconvenience becomes unbearable

Why? What bout kids who hunt to live, who live in the country and have to kill animals to survive

>Women empowerment was preparation
For dissapointment?

At least they found out how powerless they were early on. Hashtags and protests do not effect change and never, ever will.

Real change only comes about by way of the very tools they're mindlessly trying to eradicate.

>the disney revolution
it will fail, because kikes are cowards and need to use children to push their agenda of genocide and enslavement

It's just an excuse for degen kids to walk to skip class/homework.

If there is anything i have learned from these school shootings it's that these fucks dont fight back and it's like shooting fish in a bucket, BRING IT!

These are just a bunch of ugly kids that are frustrated that nobody likes them.

This kids thing is the most blatant media psy-op ever. At most they’ve shown us 3 dozen kids.

Lol, is this the pinnacle of divorced whore mom’s mountain... ??

Think about it for a second. Go back to when you were in high school and a shooting happened, You think the first thing on your mind is going to the media and doing 50+ interviews? Did the columbine students do that?

Same.
>WE GOT TO STOP THE FUCKING CORPERATIONS MAN
>support increased government control
>except the government has lobbyists who work closely with those very corporations they hate

Kids need to be at school or doing chores around the house.

I am ready.

And we will put them down if it is Marxism they decide
Wouldn't be the first time a nation has lost an entire generation

You’re not wrong.

No back then, the entire nation would have said, get the media out of those kids faces.

> Take control
HA...

No... that the weirdest thing about it; There were also more victims shown than the same fucking 4 or so people, nor did those victims look very happy.
Funny thing is some of those survivors like from Columbine actually went on to advocate for gun rights because they wanted a Weapon so if it ever happened again they could defend themselves.

As long as their music is good...

Pretty much. But I don’t take orders from someone who eats Tide pods, so fuck ‘em.

Harry Potter is real!

They deserve the future it was denied to them.

Hollywood indoctrination makes 13yo look like this? Thanks Jews!

They may lead the charge, but they won't be ending it. Teens are idiots and easily beaten.

why did get deleted?

>Modern Music
>Good

Personally I think that is a very modest skirt.

Yes they should, when i was growing up i had to shoot animals so we could eat dinner

Yeah, it's pretty obvious bullshit. Those kids where prepared and fed lines, especially that bald, dyke girl.

cringe

And they got completely neuteted in a few days by a bunch of memers calling them crisis actors...
I wonder what they think we are doing.

Lol. I was thinking about this the other day.
>hay guyz, I just learned how to play the new Lil Wayne [fires up the laptop]

thats a dress. and she looks like a whore.

>(((ansbach)))
>that jewess face

56 posts in and no one has pointed this out?

Maybe you’re a fucking Jew, you fucking Jew.
>hay guyz, Joo!

play guitar, be chad and get the chicks....
play guitar hero, be a beta cuck who dies a virgin

Good point, I kind of figured it was obvious enough I didn't need to point it out

>when the youth revolution you've been clamoring for doesn't happen because your memes are old and busted
That Left Jew shit is rank, the kids want that fresh, new shit.

I've been a big consumer of dystopian fiction. Maybe I've been into the wrong books because in every single one of them the people rising up would have been better off with guns. In many of them half the story is about getting their hands on some guns to continue the uprising.

>Kids rising up
>Kids being mowed down.
Top Kek.

I think Jews are openly advocating for the end of monethnic societies now: youtube.com/watch?v=0mx11jGSeWo
This guy was on the largest German news outlet just yesterday and advocated for multicultural democracies replacing monoethnic ones

this. Take my extra U's for your FUCK.
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Current high schoolers have no remembrance of 9/11
>Biggest national tragedy even for them was probably Sandy Hook
>Their biggest fear growing up was all the mass shootings in America
>Politicians have done jack shit about it through their whole lives
>Surprised when they fight back

>now:
You been in a cave hans?

I'm not one of those apologist "Wakanda is actually redpilled" faggots but man The Hunger Games read a LOT like a right-wing polemic. I mean the story was about a bunch of poor hillbillies in various states rising up to butcher the central government oppressors and devolve power back to the local level.

And the bad guys all looked like this. Tell me this don't look like a fucking Bernie Sanders rally. The story even ends with the hero simultaneously murdering the dictator and the aspiring new dictator that she manipulated for military support.

It's not like Harry Potter, which is treated like a political movement while simultaneously having no actual political ideals beyond "Nazis are stupid because everyone has secret Jewish ancestry"

If I was her father i'd want her to wear something on her legs under that.

Speaking about it openly? Nowhere to be found until now. It has been apparent but always under the guise of diversity.
Actually naming your intentions is quite different.

>she looks like a whore
I bet you're the same type of beta that hates leggings

How much will it cost me to register for the 1488 goon squad? Im 30 though. I will be able to defeat many teenagers.

It's true, I grew up only knowing America at war; But the conclusion I have come to is that the country is in a decline, perhaps irreversible, and that people have slowly grown more insane in my lifetime.

The solutions people want to implement, like enforced diversity and communism, are only going to further fuck things.

What about that classic clip of the jew broad talking about "jews having a central role in Europe becoming multicultural" etc

It's free if you bring your own gear and guns

Oh my god oh my god oh my god. Oh my god. OMG.

The stars are aligning, there are going to be SO SO MANY DEAD SKINHEADS, and I don't think my dick could possibly get harder.

You're damn right those kids are pissed. But do you really know them?

If you do, you'll realize pretty fucking fast they're not your Democrats or limp-wristed free-dumb loving libs.

They don't giving a flying fuck about your free speech or your slaveowner Constitution.

They're ready to go FULL fucking Stalin on your asses and it's goddamn beautiful.

It's coming, babydicks!

All of it, to America, and there's FUCK ALL you can do about it.

Those kids are going to take your precious free speech and make racist women-hating frogposter shit a prison felony.

Those kids are going to smile as Facebook and Twitter and talk radio ban far right propaganda forever.

Those kids are going to dismantle inner city police and let their black friends know they can do WHATEVER the fucking fuck they want if they hop on a bus to the rich white suburbs.

Those kids are going to go door to door, evicting wealthy Boomers, turning McMansions into communes.

Those kids are going to use the military budget to forgive their student loans, bring free education, drop free healthcare like candy.

Those kids are going to soak the fucking rich in gasoline and light them the fuck on fire with 90% tax rates.

Those kids are going to get kids in Russia to rise up and hang Putin by his balls, or else face nuclear hellfire for stealing our election.

Oh, and those kids ARE going to import as many fucking brown people as they want and you're going to take it.

Repeat: you're GOING to fucking take it.

Because when you get up close and personal with those kids and look into their eyes, you'll see Mao. You'll see Lenin. You'll see Stalin. You'll see Fidel.

Those kids are going to make this evil country communist as all fuck, and roll right over every shattered skinhead still crying about their lost white freedumbs. :)

>perhaps irreversible
>perhaps

I agree, below the knees would be better.
It's less slutty that a spaghetti top and yoga pants.

>the (((kids)))

you mean the shitskins and kikes, which there are more of than ever because they breed like rats

I was a freshman during 9/11.We joked about it in the halls, hoping more shit crashed and burned.

Also Divergent may be even ballsier because it has another confused hodgepodge of ideology but the strongest, most firmly stated undercurrent is that some people are just inherently better than other people and anyone who attempts to suppress this basic human fact can only result in tyranny and bloodshed.

Then again Vonnegut somehow managed to write Harrison Bergeron while still being a lefty faggot.

Check’d and kek’d.

Yes but that is just something some looney can say for shits and giggles to feel pwoerful
This guy is actually talking about the culture war.
I am glad they are talking about this now and not later. This way more people might be able to make up their mind.
I encourage you to watch the video. It is very interesting indeed.

(u)

> students rise up
> draft reinstated
> end up on the ground in North Korea
But will never get to that point because these students hold no core values of their own. They are not critical thinkers. The revolution stops when Anderson Cooper, Professor Shekelberg or mommy says it stops

Didn't Colbear dress up as one those elites while trying to mock Trump at the same time?
And yeah I pretty much agree with you on that.
Though hell, even harry potter had a book where the government tried to shut down Harry Potter with fake news, suppression of magic, and the use of the mob.

>It's less slutty that a spaghetti top and yoga pants.
yup. I only let my wife wear that around the house.

Would be the greatest curbstomp of all time. Fucking jelly arms and jelly brains

bait of exceptionally low quality

>I'm so edgy

So, brainwashing then?

So should we hit the synagogues now?

I know. I just hate admitting it.

the only even remotely white kid they have shilling this gun control crap is some skinny as fuck soyboy with no chin

The one who funds all the others.
George Soros.

Kids today have the attention span of brainlet.