Trump suggests supporters should pressure Sessions to investigate Obama on Russian meddling

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-obama-russian-meddling-20180221-story.html

archive.is/8Fm1b

>President Donald Trump on Wednesday lashed out at Attorney General Jeff Sessions, suggesting the president's supporters should pressure Sessions to focus the investigation into Russian election meddling on President Barack Obama's administration.

>Taking to Twitter, Trump said that the meddling occurred while Obama was in office and asked why his predecessor didn't intervene.

>"Question: If all of the Russian meddling took place during the Obama Administration, right up to January 20th, why aren't they the subject of the investigation?" Trump said in his tweet. "Why didn't Obama do something about the meddling? Why aren't Dem crimes under investigation?"

>"Ask Jeff Session!" he concluded, misspelling the last name of his attorney general. (Trump later sent a new version of the tweet with the correct spelling.)

Other urls found in this thread:

khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
youtu.be/HyEkBmeCbto
youtu.be/_Yhyp-_hX2s
youtube.com/watch?v=SW-BU6keEUw
youtube.com/watch?v=4cr_m-jp5Po
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jeff Sessions is a cocksucker. He isn't going to anything. He's just another scared cuckseravative.

why do my normie co-workers all still think russia helped trump when the election? i cant tell if im crazy or they are anymore i seriously feel fucking insane after reading a bunch of facts and then everyone in my immediate social circle thinks the exact opposite as me like im gonna fucking snap soon

Sessions is a disappointment.

based

Didn't he recuse himself?

DNC has yet to provide any proof of russian meddling besides that they fucking bought some facebook ads. Even then it could have been fucking anyone

No. not with Uranium one and shit.

>Implant into everyone's head the idea that Obama knew it was happening and let it happen so he could frame Trump with it if he won the election

Trump is a literal genius

This is theater. DOJ is executive branch.

lets go a step further. Trump was so willing to discuss Russia during the election because he knew he was gonna flip the narrative back on Obama.

of course it's theatre. Trump is telling us to start causing a buzz so that we force the press to write stories

bump
This is far more important than the 50 gun threads that go nowhere that we're having every fucking day since the shooting

When the Dems control the media they control the message. Sadly the muh Russia story makes a good sound bite. If you try explain it to someone they lose interest because it's hard to refute in a few words

It's normal. You're not insane. Zero proof has been presented. I know, it feels like the twilight zone. Saying something over and over again, doesn't make it evidence.

This. We cant let this slide boys. Shareblue is def here with the amount of slide threads I've seen

Sessions can't be pressured by public trump supporters because they have something on him. He probably fucked kids and they have it on tape.

Fire up the meme cannons

>Sessions can't be pressured by public trump supporters because they have something on him. He probably fucked kids and they have it on tape.

I don't even get why the ads are even an issue. They're acting like people are utterly stupid. How is advertising a crime?

Obongo nog

Every news source says he did, so most people don't think that so many media outlets would report something if it wasn't substantiated.

bump for justice
bump for user archiving his links

Really though why won't sessions do anything significant? The only significant things he has done is score the biggest political own goal in 10 years and larp as the head of the ATF weed department.

Even that narrative will be btfo now

bump, why did he recuse himself?

we all feel that way desu

I dont know how the fuck they have already all been hung for treason honeslty.

just continue to do your best to stay on top of these fucks. nobody can stop the truth:
>questionable shooting details
>coaching of "witnesses"
>a quick and dirty push for gun grabs
>locking out conservative twitter accounts as bots
>censoring jewtube
>the old lady they demanded was a russian spy
cnn is in desperation mode and will probably call for a revolution before the jig is up, just to try and save their treasonous asses.

Bump. Fuck shills

that's another issue, what do we do with the FF info??

bump, I really wish MegaAnon were here...

Godspeed user

He’s right though. Hillary and Obama were cleary committing treason

>Trump throws another gentile in his cabinet under the bus
What a shocker

Yeah, this is just prepping the normies for what's gonna happen.

Fuckin finally lol

He's not throwing sessions under the bus you retard.

Lets go a step further and say trump roped Russian agents into helping him steal the election and that the Steele dossier was Putin and Obama’s attempt at shutting him down.

Nope. Trump knew that dems were colluding with Russia. Sup Forums made up the pee story.

Might get some traction as a novel conspiracy. “DNC only colluded because fuck drumpf”. I think there could be something too this but it’d take someone smarter to work it.

What are you retarded?

Bump

Go Trump! Get in his ass, that fucking old goon.

MEME WAR NOW!!

Why doesn't trump call sessions to the white house, then take him out back and kick his ass?

It's kayfabe retard.

IT'S

FUCKING

HAPPENING

Cry REEEEEE and let slip the frogs of war
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Brek-kek-kek-kek!

>archive
>dont spam and hope for the best. follow and repeat a process.
>break event down to simple issues
>dedicated and sequential general threads for specific questions or clues
>add up the discrepancies
>subtract the hearsay and memes
>left with valid questions that the public would expect to have answered, story over or not.
have you seen the questions-pasta circulating? that's a good start for sure. for instance: who's the black girl, and where are all the bullet shells are interesting oddities (perhaps msm details are even verifiable in a lot of cases.. but only examination would prove it, to us at least), either way this will eventually narrow down concerns to what is extremely outlandish and what is simply a common sense question. the glaringly obvious is that people are being restricted to question it at all, saying "well, that's suspicious.." is a huge understatement. normally its just a tinfoil hat write off of all conspiracy theorists. good luck frogs, you'll never know until you try.

I made that pasta!

bump

nice work. been waiting to congratulate you. its the only thing ive seen so far that has had more substance then the: "hogg btfo, look at this" threads, which are all repeats, disorganized and full of shill. try the shadow-chan angle, the LaBeouf proof, some unknown user thought: "oh my god, ...sundials" and the thread was promptly canned.

Yeah, I noticed shills want everyone focusing on JUST Hogg instead of the entire coverup.

Bump

What one??

With all the questions.

How many shots
What caliber
etc etcetc

put it this way: i never saw a shell casing. i definitely heard him say 9:30, check the shadows. that black girl is dead, or a mannequin. it took 4 guys to lift the girl shot in the leg into the golf cart, and only two (without gloves) to toss the "body" into the pick up truck. its a two part deal here: what happened during the shooting (map, route, details, questions), and then what happened during the politicizing and aftermath.

Haven’t seen it user. :(

I just want to know when they’ll stop

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, while Browardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?
Why did he stop shooting?
There was no one there to stop him.
What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students?khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe? Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm

Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm

David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

bump

Check. What do we do with said info? I mean Vegas was a pushover to get normies to understand because of all the holes. Now though dead kids isn’t so easy.

Keep pushing these questiosn and clips because the truth fears no investigation.

If POTUS knows this is a FF, why doesn’t he blow up their spot? I’m so irritated, overwhelmed and angry. These fuckers think nothing of killing our kids, they don’t GAF. POTUS lets them do it.

They want our guns desu. At this rate we need either another 9/11 or mass important arrests of these idiots to stop this.

They know they can't get our guns. This is about making us focus on this bullshit and take our anger out on each other so that they buy themselves some time and oxygen before the swamp draining starts.

Call me selfish but I want it done now. The longer we wait the worse it will get.

Well too bad. Trump is gonna expose everything since WW2. All of it.

bump

if you try and answer them things just don't add up. we don't know a lot of details and only have what the footage shows for direct "proof". how about:
we heard accounts of a gasmask, so who even knew it was him under there?
why target freshmen if he was supposed to graduate last year? he wouldn't even know them..
saw a jewtube that matched up g-maps with footage, and cams were seemingly removed..?
only 2 major videos were seen of the direct incident:
the one with shots heard and people hiding (laptop at end)
the one with black girl and wounded leg girl.
all other videos are of "army" (said in one interview) coming in: "hands up, phones away"
some of the student interviews are laughable (brown girl curly hair, held up a textbook, and "thought it probably stopped a lot of the bullets that hit me"...what?) but perhaps anxiety wins, fair enough. the problem is in deciding what is erroneous information, what is a mistaken detail by a scared student, if anything is misinformation or contrived, and how do you divine the truth from that?
lets hope he's just letting them tear their hair out until the right moment. if Trump exposes even half of what they do, he will go down in history as one of the greatest US heroes of all time.

I want him to. I just want it soon so ppl quit dying

youtu.be/HyEkBmeCbto

Cruz’s detailed timeline

Well Trump's allows him to stay, so then Trump is a disappointment. You think this is a mistake?

Honestly idk wtf to think. Does Sessions have ties to Russia?

Jeff Sessions serves at the President's pleasure. If Trump is unhappy with him he can just say "You're Fired"

This is what being normal and having an above above average intellect feels like.

I don't think we can put "pressure" on sessions. They don't give a fuck.
The only war left is the war for those 15-20% of normies who aren't completely brainwashed yet.
The vast majority of Democrats are too far gone. You can't save them.

It's called recency bias.
Many people have it here as well, and are unable to look at things in a different perspective.
For the most part, you can't help those people, as nearly all of them will refuse to listen to anything that goes against their ideology, even blatant facts.

Sessions is there explicitly so Trump can have an excuse to his populist support for why he hasn't followed through with his campaign promises in regards to draining the swamp.

It's theater. Trump can get rid of Sessions' whenever he wants. He never will.

when i meet an antifa type (rare), i have had to endure the monologue of his entire world view before i can even question the topic we started with. after which, of course, my reasonable queries are promptly countered with rising anger and "nazis, bannon, spencer, think tanks!". well, you can't please everyone... to talk to this breed of sheep is basically a waste of time. they dont want to reason, or care for the truth. they get a thrill from being the one to tell everyone what to think. their truth is merely a collection of liberal shame narratives and neo-communist idealism. each one of them has a different category for themselves and the other half of what they say is how much better they are than the liberals, because they realize the "true possibilities" of anarcho-local-communist-freemarket-totalitarian-vegan-trannyism or whatever the fuck they are instead of Americans..
the other brand is the simple liberal. when i meet them they are also automatically put off at the mention of Trump. however, if you stay calm, they mostly focus on "the racist/hurtful things he said", but will fold under thorough examination of their concerns, revealing that they only inhale second hand news and shock points. believe it or not, you can sometimes dust off the old logic inside them. "no shithole countries?" well, name Haiti's strong points then.. they can't obviously. "logistics concerning open borders?" none, its all bullshit.. i dont know if we can save them, but i think its possible to wield confidence against them and suggest to them subconsciously to test their own opinions. for most, they rarely meet a Trump supporter and expect to meet what the cnn narrative tells them: an uninformed redneck, racist who cant put a thought together. one of the most overlooked weaknesses they have is that their own puppet masters have unknowingly conditioned them to be taken off guard when faced with the truth.
tldr: shooting is fake, big if jew

That’s the thing we know it. What do we do to prove it? How do we stop them?

Honestly I have no idea wtf he is doing. All I see from the outside looking in, is that he isn't doing his job.
Quite the read, but I made it.
Good stuff
I get what you are saying about the "mean things" I always get that as well.
Personally, within 2min, I know if the person is a lost cause. I don't get angry anymore, I don't argue, because there is no point.
If you find people willing to listen, then slowly redpill them. More power to you.
We must never stop fighting burger bro
Jew if true

yeah nothing makes you look more in touch with America than ranting and raving about Obama and Hillary.

Thread theme niggers. No more sad... Let’s focus on what we can fix:
youtu.be/_Yhyp-_hX2s

Ideas??

What's left of that 10-20% w.e the number is of normies who are not completely brainwashed.
The problem is the "left" is way more organized than "us". They already have all these organizations with thousands of die hards.
Even with equal numbers, most of the right doesn't belong to any "group" while on the left, a much higher percent identify with a lefty group.
That may be things like Antifa, LGBTQ (the nonsense shit), BLM, all the Jew groups, pro Muslim groups, Etc.
All those people are trihards. They will organize, smear, dox, anything, to further their agendas.
I fucking hate watching this site die. Was probably the greatest tool against the left.

Wrong.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=SW-BU6keEUw

non-american detected

Kys faggot. They will be imprisoned and subsequently executed by firing squad for treason. It's going to be livestreamed across the world and Sup Forums is going to shitpost and make the funniest memes about it.

My doctor the other day asked me my opinion on the shooting.... I told him I had contacts who knew someone in WH, (((I refuse to say Sup Forums))) rule violation plus no one will listen after that part so I told him it’s disgusting that these false flags happen to distract & push an agenda. Needless to say he looked at me like I belonged in the nut ward. He just looked at me and said I made it a rule not to discuss politics in my practice, however, I will say I don’t necessarily subscribe to your theory. I left after I said if you change your mind, research Jeff Kasky. I often feel like I’m on the wrong side of history

art of war: NY Jew edition. win by making your enemies defeat themselves. nice quote

Check. Lel

Don't you know doctors are jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=4cr_m-jp5Po

Careful what you say to doctors user.
They will Kanye you if you go too far.

Trump declared his campaign on 6/16, saddest day on Jewish calendar (Tisha B'Av)