youtu.be/Tr_L9QesqAs
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania @Broward County Sheriff's Office 2/16/18
youtu.be/J3Z84SEvcPQ
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania @Broward County Hospital 2/16/18
youtu.be/-xI-FOzxK2k

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

mercurynews.com/2018/02/20/h-1b-visas-how-the-trump-administration-is-freaking-people-out/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SHALL

IS THERE A T H I C C RALLY TODAY?

ITS RUBIO!

NOT

Are we making women open carry their vaginas now?

Doesn’t matter if your democrat or republican, if you’re an American I stand with you!! We all want what’s best for the country, we just have different ideas about how to accomplish it. I love my fellow Americans!!

These astro turfed protests have inspired me to get an NRA membership. What free gift should I go for? Was thinking the duffle bag.

BE

>Drumpsters will actually argue with this young woman

no

Has there even been a crime committed with a flamethrower?

Give up your guns NOW

Knife. Then you can go toss it in a bin.

Then how's this for a gun control compromise: women aren't allowed in schools or federal buildings anymore

:D

Nope, but make sure to get up early tomorrow for CPAC; Pence Rally at 1035 EST

GUNS DO NOT HAVE RIGHTS BECAUSE THEY ARE INANIMATE OBJECTS AND PEOPLE WITH VAGINAS CAN USE GUNS TO DEFEND THEMSELVES FROM MEN THAT WOULD OTHERWISE CRUSH THEM NINETY NINE TIMES OUT OF A HUNDRED YOU STUPID FAGGOTS
YOUVE ACTUALLY PUT ME IN THE POSITION OF WANTING TO SEE RAPES SPIKE SO YOU CAN GET THIS INTO YOUR HEADS
YES I WANT SENSE RAPED INTO YOU
YOU HAVE REDUCED ME TO THIS

>Demand action

Lol I demand that Taylor swift suck my peanut dick.

Check 'em.

And make men have to register their women.

OY VEY

YOU WANT TO STOP GUN CRIME, BAN NIGGERS

It would seem the next thing today will be the 'Students listening party'

I feel bad for those kids in Florida. I don’t agree with their stance on gun control, but I have empathy for what they went through. We certainly shouldn’t be attacking young kids.

INFRINGED

>NRA
Come on user there are less shit organizations that actually care about restoring Gun Rights

>weed will be legalized nationwide in our lifetime
>assault rifles will be banned in our lifetime

Why does it seem like these things are inevitable? We can hold it off for a while but it's only a matter of time. It's depressing.

Awoo~
MAGA

>Shlomo Filber
haha

MAGA

>Keep guns out of schools

But schools are gun-free zones already????

I guess I just don't understand why Romney would run. He will either have to bend the knee to Trump and be the biggest bitch ever, or he'll go anti-Trump and the entire GOP base will turn on him like they did Flake and McCain. I assume he still has some big political aspirations, maybe even another POTUS run in the future...why would have put himself in a no win situation here?

>reminder that CNN wants to repeal the 13th amendment

I, Israel de Finberg, shall replace the land Jew.

The NRA is no doubt making huge bank off this shit

How many of the CPAC speeches are going to reek of civnat pedery?

I love this new meme

Never Again

where are they?

96 KILLED DAILY*

MOST ARE NIGGERS

IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT NIGGERS

V A G I N A
A
G
I
N
A

MEANIES!

Are women saying they want to become personal property?

Mark my words, those kids are a cancer: Over the next decade they will spread their retarded ideas, fucking over much of what they touch; It will be Cultural Revolution 2.0

As such, I think you can infer how I think they should be dealt with.

Never get a bag you can't examine first; the zippers are usually shit; hat or knife

I feel like snubbies would be the gun of choice for cats

anything interesting happen today /ptg/?

i have a feeling we are going through the biblical end times and that the new world order and the beast are comeing.

CHILDREN USED AS PROPS?

STUFF LEFTISTS DO

original

Go further. Repeal Civil Rights. Bring back Jim Crow.

We Americans have a common enemy - China. We need to come together as liberals and conservatives in order to beat back this evil influence. We may have our differences, but we’ll fight shoulder to shoulder as country men.

fuck you and fuck them to

I only feel bad for the kids who don't act like fucking activists on cable 24/7 since last week.

Vote Them Out

>why would have put himself in a no win situation here?
He's running in Utah as a mormon, he'll win by 90% of the vote and be sworn in in time to replace McTumor as the leading RINO

The gun grabbing attempt continues

At the moment: no.

I don't see much room for empathy with the ones that have gone out politicizing this shit from the start. No time for grief, just marching demands left and right.

They honestly think they can use rmoney to stump the trump, even though that failed miserably twice before. It's doomed from the start but it's all they have.

sure sweetie, I'll trust a lawmaker to ensure that a deranged lunatic doesn't legally buy a gun 3 years before they carry out a premeditated shooting.

Because they have pre-cognition and can see that shit coming

I dunno user, how many of them will be even able to tell their own gender in 5 years?

They're brainwashed drones. Also.
>Floridaniggers
>people

For those who don't get why the gun control cucking is worse than even DACA:

Imagine if Trump just woke up tomorrow and was like "Well, you guys didn't agree on DACA, so I'm going to order Jeff Sessions to bring it back in its EO form."

Now, imagine if *Obama* ended DACA, and he did the exact same thing.

This is how bad Trump's cucking on guns is, how out of nowhere and a betrayal it is, and how it dodges Congress

Poo's BTFO

>Marcobot and Dana Loesch agreed to appear on this hit piece
literally y

that pocket knife looks pretty sweet desu

Cats would go for an easily concealable gun.

Why are 16 year olds so vaginal-woke?

variant
>endless possibilities, will likely slip past lib tards on social media before its too late

Fuck you.

Not a singular race in sight.

link me?

though i heard even the mormons are getting and considers him to be a coward because he was dropped out do to being intimidated by bush during the 2016 election.

>desperate people with no identity with no purpose looking for any meaning in life
Yeah, like I said they are unchecked cancer.

NOW we're brainstorming

>Wong
That's a chink.

No disagreement here, I think worst thing about it is how it will embolden those kids

el goblino

On the contrary, politicized weaponized kids should be outed and destroyed before they can become "normalized." They've become soulless little monsters and they'll become soulless adults.

They've had about 10 cocks and an abortion each.

You scared Eva?
Antifa youth comin' for yo ass

fuck off kike

didn't he dropped out of the presidential election becuase he was sacred of bush of all people.

>We Americans have a common enemy - China. We need to come together as liberals and conservatives in order to beat back this evil influence
Then liberals should stop engaging in a shot-for-shot re-enactment of the Cultural Revolution

May need to watch Mister Scowly McKillface

im kinda suprised no one brought a minerature disposable mp3 player with moonman songs to theatres showing black panther, hid it in the audience seats and started playing it while the theatre got dark

Well?

Can't get any worse than how it is now. Only hope is that you and me actually go out and do something, get into positions of influence, the number of competent people will keep dropping as the average IQ will

SHEP IS CALLING US OUT FOR SPREADING CONSPIRACIES ABOUT CRISIS ACTORS

This.

He's talking about you guys.

>Important!
So, David Hogg was a student at Douglas since at least 2015. This is traceable. They other theories of him not being a student are dead ends. Now, maybe he graduated from Cali, and was secretly ‘re-enrolled’ as a plant, but that doesn’t really matter at the moment. What does matter is David’s very odd behavior and his strict message of gun control. He seems to have scrubbed all of his social media. Tweets for 2 years appear to be gone. And on his YouTube, his vlog numbers do not match up. Ie) he has 6 vlogs, but only 3-4 appear on his channel.
The most damning evidence is the video where it clearly states it is 9:32AM and they are hiding in the closet from the shooter. Plus he scrubbed two years of his Twitter.
>See pic related
First tweet in March 2015, but created Twitter account in sept. 2013. He tweets regularly after March 2015, but not a single tweet for 18 months? Doesn’t add up desu.
>Important!

>mercurynews.com/2018/02/20/h-1b-visas-how-the-trump-administration-is-freaking-people-out/