For some reason this really pissed off Sup Forums even though these guys did nothing but use their 2nd amendment rights

For some reason this really pissed off Sup Forums even though these guys did nothing but use their 2nd amendment rights.

Explain your double standards, faggots.

fritz, are you even trying? thats france and the perpetrators were muslim terrorists with fully automatic weapons.

>did nothing but use their 2nd amendment rights
wat?
how is the right to directly elect the president through universal suffrage related to the bataclan massacre?

Hello Muhammad, I hope you are enjoying your time in Germany. Please take a break from your daily kebab and try a schnitzle. Hans sells them made with chicken now so as to not offend you and your friends.

Anyway, in the west, we consider it illegal to kill someone for no reason. Also, in the west, we don't think that not believing a certain religion is reason enough to justifiably kill someone. So, this pissed off westerners.

Our second amendment is about describing the job of the first minister.

Second Amendment doesn't give you the right to kill people illegally. Having the ability to, doesn't give you the right.

Achmed, your friends shot up those French fuckers using guns that are already illegal in the US.

>Sand niggers in another country.
>A country not subject to U.S. laws.
Nigger

>Sup Forums is anti-government
>Sup Forums is fine with letting the government define what's legal and what isn't

becouse those Frogs didn't have their 2nd amendment rights, and their gov let some armed muzzies go on wild rampage and did nothing to stop that and what's worse made efforts to keep people down, and don't allow them to protest/defend themselves

> use their 2nd amendment rights
nice try, Schlomo, they didn't execute Merkel - how they fuck is this "paragraph 20"?

How pissed were you when you wrote this post cretin?

This
It's like comparing Switzerland to the US. It doesn't make any sense.

maybe if they had a good guy with a gun....

> Sup Forums is anti-government

You're a special kind of stupid.

we were mad at ISLAM, not the guns fucking retard

(((They))) drew a sign while moving those puppets soaked in marmalade. look it up on JEWtube

>It's like comparing Switzerland to the US.

Why would you compare a 1st world country to a 3rd world shithole?

This is really bad strawmanning.

First of all, France doesn't have "2nd amendment rights".

Second, the 2nd amendment is not a right to murder people, which is illegal.

>Only 50% more aids.
My opinion of the US has actually gone up slighty.

>First of all, France doesn't have "2nd amendment rights".

I am sorry, but Sup Forums keeps telling me that the 2nd amendment is a "god-given right".

Can you guys make up your minds, please?

idk but ur pic reminded me of some dark humor

Too soon. Asshole.

Can you stop blaming your retarded misconceptions on us, please?

Do americans bring fucking guns to theaters? Even if half the room had fucking guns, the panic and stampeding and casualties would just be much worse.

Dumb amerifats I swear

Are you telling me your rights aren't god-given?

Interesting.

rofl, no it isnt; itll always b dark & this joke was made day 1 after the event bruh (((which makes it even funnier 2 me))) -- & i prolly am an asshole, despite ppl telling im nice, lol

i bring my guns to theater

You sound black.

nope, LI Italian; i dont speak monkey/ebonics

>i bring my guns to theater

Do you also bring your Kinder Surprise eggs to the theater?

Oh wait. You don't. Guess God forgot to grant you that right.

i dont need them, i have free refill soda to fill up on

We believe in people's rights to own guns not to kill innocent people you dirty mudshit

>"the us is a 3rd world shithole"
>flag
kek

they banned kinder eggs because kids choked on them. stupid, i know.

i bet your mum would wish she had a gun when she gets raped and murdered by "multiculturalists"

if u avoid black ppl, all those %ages go down to almost 0
LOL, i mean, very sad

>i bet your mum would wish she had a gun when she gets raped and murdered by "multiculturalists"

I would assume my mother is enlightened enough to understand the value of sexual self-determination, shitlord.

>right to bear arms
>slaughtering people on public property
germans aren't very bright

>if u avoid black ppl

Tell me how to avoid blacks in your country. By moving to Alaska?

yes, she'd probably enjoy the value of it

>privately owned venue
>"public property"

And people wonder why your country is a 3rd world shithole.

See, everybody wins.

You're awkward.

I'm sorry I've hurt your fee fees.

Please know I still respect you.

its ez...., dont live/move into a neighborhood that has crime

>Make only 3% less than on the richest countries on earth
>thinks oil consumption is bad

Lol

Less americanized cucks around and another propaganda win for us. I say bring on more terrorist attacks.

terrible bait.

sage

Reading about what happened there really makes me sicks. Imagine going out with your family like any other day, only to get castrated and beheaded in front of your family, helplessly knowing that they're next.

Nice crisis actor you got there merkel

>dont live/move into a neighborhood that has crime

Move to Canada, then. Got it.

There's no 2A right in France.