youtube.com/watch?v=DLQiUe3HMRs
nytimes.com/1989/05/10/opinion/foreign-affairs-soviets-buy-american.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_of_marque
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GUNS don't kill people

PEOPLE don't kill people

bullets kill PEOPLE

You can buy explosives

the way I understood US constitution, I think that jet fighters, tanks etc should all be available for private persons, if producers wants to sell it

You can buy any of that stuff. Its just expensive.

ATF licensing is an infringement.

>implying implications

Maybe in your pussy state, but here I can own up to a god damn tank and if I do choose a howitzer
Duck my cock you nogunz sorry excuse for an "American"

Yes you can

M1A2 too? F-22? I doubt it

ATF is an infringement desu

>ordnance vs. arms

SAGE. You can buy a paris gun for all I care as long as the shell isnt explosive. Talk about marksmanship, lol.

Imagine if school shooters had access to 40mm HE grenades, that's why

i just make them myself in my home. not that hard.

let me know when i can buy frags and flashbangs tho

Those are expensive and few in private hands
There are plenty of privately owned migs in the USA that were purchased at the end of the cold war. Good number of US made jets in private hands as well. Tanks are usually cheiftans or soviet armor imported.
You can buy explosives without a license
40mm is heavy for the lethality it provides.

Tannerite is unregulated, user.

ORDNANCE VS. ARMS. LEARN THE DIFFERENCE GOD DAMMIT. sage.

ANEURYSMS kill people.
You never knoooooow.

You can own any of that in some states, in pussy states you can't.
The reason it isn't widespread besides leftists scum is due to money
The reason only the military has a lot of the stuff they do is because of the astronomical expenses involved just to keep shit in working order let alone operation.
Fueling a nice A-10 would cost you so much you'd WISH you were buying gas for a yacht instead

do they sell 80%?

There was an info post a while back showing how to make a cluster pipebomb, not sure if it was real but looked real enough.

>privately owned migs
ohh, God bless America, I guess

holy shit kek

BOOT LICKER

youre actually pretty close to the foundr's thoughts on this matter.

tench coxe, representative from georgia to the first and second continental congress said it very well :

The power of the sword, say the minority..., is in the hands of Congress. My friends and countrymen, it is not so, for The powers of the sword are in the hands of the yeomanry of America from sixteen to sixty. The militia of these free commonwealths, entitled and accustomed to their arms, when compared with any possible army, must be tremendous and irresistible. Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom. Congress has no power to disarm the militia. Their swords and every terrible implement of the soldier are the birthright of Americans.

this bears repeating
> every terrible implement of the soldier
sadly the cowardly republicans have let this slip away, through their timidity in the face of the left wing radical agenda.

How much cost a standar NATO grenade?

>You can buy explosives without a license
But you need a license(type 54 I believe, or was it a type 20) to store it, transport it, or sell it. Those licenses are infringements.
Now, if you REALLY believe you can buy raw explosives, then by all means, go find me a place where I can buy raw TNT without an ATF permit.

Tannerite is not explosive until mixed. Once mixed, it must be used where you mixed it. It must conform to the above rules and regulations.

imagine being this oblivious to how easy explosives can be made

>go to local private airport to eat at the restaurant (very upscale seafood and steak joint)
>hear windows rattling a little bit
>some dude taxing up his Mig 29 to the fueling line
>parks his Mig 29
>hops out and comes into restaurant
$100 hamburger, more like $10,000 hamburger in that beast.
License = $200
Bunker to store it = $5000-10000
Grenade itself = $300ish
You can buy explosives you just cant store them :^)

Private citizens owned personal/private warships at the time. The idea that "our forefathers couldn't have envisioned a private citizen owning ____ weapon" is delusional.

You can buy Russian Mig's on eBay from time to time, along with tanks.

Explosives, tanks, helicopters, battleships aren't guns and not fall under the 2nd.

could I buy, let's say Iowa class battleship? Or Purpoise class sub?

nigger walk into fleet farm and just buy tannerite, its not that hard. you stupid nigger.

It's just deodorant, dude.

Costs the military ~$180 per grenade when purchased in bulk.

>>"can't" buy explosives
What is tannerite?

just saying you shouldnt be able to buy HE. if you want to make it yourself, then by all means. Unless youre staging a carbombing, ffs, gunpowder is explosive enough for all your 'splody type needs.

>Iowa class
If you can afford it you might run into issues with maritime law and arms onboard.
>Submarine
Yeah there are a good number of privately owned pleasure subs. A military sub will cost you an arm and a leg to maintain.

>You can buy explosives
Where? Where can I buy dynamite or TNT, or SEMTEX, or any other plastic explosives? Grenades? No license required.

Tannerite is not explosive until mixed.

I used to make fertilizer bombs and gun powder when I was a kid. Generally, I don’t care what you do on your property as long as I don’t have to listen to explosions going off 24/7. This used to be a pretty liberal position, not sure about now since liberals are always looking for the next revolution

yeah bro just mix some ingredients and you got a Carl Gustav

We can get any gun we want here too,... except it has to be made before 1885, and be a muzzleloader blackpowder gun and not a reproduction. Plus we need to get a lisence to buy blackpowder and reloading equipment... so yeah, if you can't legally buy an F-35 you are forever fucked because that maeans you will never be allowed to buy future weapons.

Correction it says "Arms". But also says "well regulated militia" so I don't know

Hahahaha i find it weird in a good way how knowledgeable burgers are about weapons.

It's kind of our thing, user. Weapons are fun.

this, unironically

If I was billionare in US, I would organized my "well regulated militia", armed better than most of NATO countries

You need to know where to buy.
Literally any reseller will sell you explosives, you cant transport or store it so you need to rent a daybox service along with it.

I frequently pay $40 per stick of watergel locally via friends and we deal with em same day.
Send more FAL rifles up here

Security contracting is a thing desupai

Here you go, all the infringement you'll face trying to get grenades or C4-
atf.gov/explosives/qa/what-type-explosives-licenses-are-available

Remember, they're technically called the BATFE. That E there doesn't stand for MDMA.
That's the DEA, and they're even more cunty.

You most certainly can buy explosives. It's a PITA but it can be done. They fall under the "destructive devices" definition in the NFA.
Each shell or grenade would require it's own stamp and background check making it stupid and annoying. Plus once you had one you'd need a safe place to use it so you'd have to have a lot of private land or know somebody with a lot of private land that would let you use it.
Every once in a while some richy-rich will buy and use a couple but for the common man it's way cheaper and easier to just DIY.

>via friends
Why via friends? Why not just buy it yourself? It's legal after all.

>shall not be infringed
>can't buy nukes

Because transportation and storage licensing
Both of which are valid safety concerns

>case of 10 bricks of C4 for under $300
I fucking love America. I love this country with all my heart.

>Each shell or grenade would require it's own stamp and background check making it stupid and annoying.
You're missing the point.
That's infringement. Clearly unconstitutional.
It's just like saying you can legally buy a Thompson. You "can" but the government is going to stick their infringement so far up your ass when you try you may as well not bother.

That's the point.

here's a thought...

and another good idea...

"Valid safety concerns"
Who decides this?
And if that same criteria is used to ban guns in general, who are you to argue?

You never give an inch in this shit because eventually you'll lose the whole nine yards.

Only the best!
I can tell you have never held any ATF license lol

>implying they can infringe something you can cook up in your kitchen

A tree branch + the trimmings from dinner = an explosive

yes actually you can.
the navy wont sell it unless the guns are disabled, but yes, if you have the coin you can turn a battleship into a pleasure yacht.
the govt is not required to sell you tanks, aircraft, artillery, ships, etc, but you can have em if you got em.
youtube.com/watch?v=DLQiUe3HMRs

you CAN however, build your own tank, aircraft or ship and put whatever arms you want on it, provided you make them yourself or have a supplier willing to risk legal entanglements.

>The idea that "our forefathers couldn't have envisioned a private citizen owning ____ weapon" is delusional.

how so? point me in a direction where i can purchase a nuclear warhead please.

why can't i own a nuke? why is this on constitutionally protected by the 2nd amendment?

Any citizen can own a military tank or jet, just can't have any weaponry on it.

agreed
and this will be a bigger problem when more advanced weapons come out in 50 years or so
advanced shielding and advanced handheld weapons will not be accessible by the public and will render normal guns nearly useless

I imagine the department of transportation decides whats safe to load your truck up with and drive down the road. You may be the safest and most careful person in the world but the penalty for fucking up with explosives is catastrophic (see: china fireworks factories exploding constantly).

You can't own a nuke because the cost of maintaining and storing said nuke will drive you and 3 generations of your family into poverty. Same reason you can't own a jet - you're poor.

Reminder: nytimes.com/1989/05/10/opinion/foreign-affairs-soviets-buy-american.html

Just wait till another retard blows one of his limbs off again.

Private citizens owned artillery and warships back when the 2nd was ratified.

now you're on a list

>I can tell you have never held any ATF license lol
And neither have you if you need a strawman to buy the shit for you.

I have done jail time for possessing destructive devices however.

>the department of transportation
You mean ZOG? Good faith you have there.

1 part NH4NO3 from instant cold packs.
1 part CH 3NO 2 from RC hobby store.
1 magnesium igniter from road flare.
1 model rocket motor starter wire siliconed to magnesium cap.
1 model rocket ignition control with wire made longer.
Put it all in a pressure cooker.
This can take out a bridge.
Bigger version for Oklahoma city government offices lol.

Ah and this is why youre so salty.
Buttmad felon is buttmad

You can, just build an appropriate magazine and get an Federal Explosives License.

Theoretically you could as long as you met all requirements for material storage and safety.
Getting the uranium would be the hard part

I wonder if they would have viewed modern PMCs favorably.

you dodged the question. where can a citizen like me own a nuke? assume that i am as rich as our fearless president donny trump. where would i buy one as a private citizen? go ahead, i'll wait.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_of_marque

>can't buy nukes
You wouldn't be able to afford them anyway. Shit's expensive, yo.

you make a good point op
shit.. it already began before i even knew
although i think if you know what youre doing you can covert to full auto and just stash it

cringe
listen boomer
text saved as an image is not a meme
its just poorly written arguments

They're not actually illegal though. Our nuclear arms are produced by a private company

We can own almost anything with the right paperwork, so it's definitely worth it to know the laws.

Supply and demand. There is no market for privately owned nukes, so you'd have to hire a bunch of engineers and scientists to build one custom for you.

Thank you.
Or, you can just ask Hillary, I'm certain she's got a few stashed away. She'd still a hot stove.

You used to be able to buy tnt from home depot

such a copout.

the reality is there are LOADS of regulations as far as obtaining nuclear material, storing nuclear material, having a weapon of mass destruction, etc. if the govt caught wind if you owning a nuclear warhead as a private citizen, you unironically believe you could hold onto it and win a challenge in the supreme court? how fucking underage are you? no wonder you conservacucks cant even make money to support your families and need libtard tax dollars to prop up your 3rd world shitholes, christ.

meanwhile in bongland you can't even carry pepper spray

just to make this even more clear: the licenses that are required are quite literally physically impossible for a private citizen to obtain, which for all intents and purposes means it is ILLEGAL to own a nuclear weapon.

Tell that to Honeywell, a company run by private citizens that produces 85% of american nuclear arms

is it weird that i have no idea what this shit is?

Honeywell is not a private citizen, it is a corporation. It speaks volumes about the republicuck platform that its constituents cant tell the difference

>The idea that "our forefathers couldn't have envisioned a private citizen owning ____ weapon" is delusional
I agree with you for the most part, but nuclear and bioweapons should be excluded.

Never claimed it was a person, but actually, while we're on the subject, the supreme court does recognize corporations as people when it comes to rights.

Keep moving those goal posts though

it's not the same thing and you know it. my point it is physically impossible for an individual to own a nuke. the only one moving the goalposts here is you.

> derp derp derp
yes, private companies manufacture ALL military arms in the US.
this does not imply that you, a random jackass can simply make one yourself.

1: the acquisition of fissionable materials is highly regulated. you will go to real butt-fuckin prison for this, or a secret triplemax slam where youll never see daylight again .

2: the assembly of the conventional explosives into a form designed to initiate a fission reaction (even with no fissionable materials present) will also send you to prison

3: you are neither skilled enough to build such a device nor clever enough to do so undetected.

4: this is a good thing, because you are a faggot.