AMERICAN RENAISSANCE SUING TWITTER - GET IN HERE

>youtube.com/watch?v=CUg5TrWzjzY
Is this the case that will finally bring twitter to its knees, the case that will secure free speech and put an end to blanket bans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pruneyard_Shopping_Center_v._Robins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unruh_Civil_Rights_Act
scribd.com/document/372035678/Taylor-v-Twitter-Complaint
amren.com/cryptocurrency/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Huwhite'd

Bump

Have my german seed for a power booster

based

MAKE ME HUWHITE, JARED!

now it makes sense why liberals are backing off of forcing christians to bake gay cakes

they want these people to lose this case, california reinstated it just in time lmao

H U W H I T E D.com

Welcome to the Huwhite side, user.

Im broke, but agree with the cause. godspeed ya old fucker.

MAKE ME HUWHITE, JARED

Your wish is granted, user. Pack your bags and join us in huwhite, bright, and po-lite suburbia!

Wow that's the worst punishment I've seen so far.

Wrong response, user. The Huwizard has decreed that you be turned into a Somalian tonight unless you redeem yourself.

I JUST MADE MY FRIST POLITICAL DONATION

>I JUST DONATED 300$ SOMEONE MATCH ME

Sure go ahead double it 0*2 still equals zero.

MAKE ME HUWHITE, JARED!

Suing twitter will be too late.
Its a good move but shit will hit the fan a lot sooner.

>Is this the case that will finally bring twitter to its knees, the case that will secure free speech and put an end to blanket bans?

the solution to that is center-right free speech platforms ... you do understand that we are complaining of abuse on extremist leftists jewish sites aka google/youtube/twitter/MSM etc

MAKE ME HUWHITE, JARED!

Already gave them $100. Donate what you can. Jared and his gang are level headed guys with righteous goals. This is bigger than some e-celeb bullshit. This goes down to free speech in virtual "public forums".
We shall not be silenced in the fight to ensure our existence and a future for white children.

MAKE ME HUWHITE, JARED!
>Jared to appear on Tucker Carlson to explain why a white identity movement is necessary when???

Woosh! Congratulations, you are now Huwhite!

And for you, the Huwizard has ordered an initial 24 hour melanin drip IV, followed up 15,000% increase of melanin over the next 3 nights until you resemble an especially dark skinned Somalian. Better brush up on your pirate skills, user.

>caring about what some CIANigger is doing
Read Seige and get off Cuckchan

>be california
>have communist legislature
>pass free speech law to allow communists yell stupid communist shit in grocery stores or wherever
>pass freeze peach law to keep restaurants from banning communist customers
>ffw a generation
>"nazis" use free speech protections passed to protect communists to sue businesses that persecute them
kek

Here's how this will go down.
Grifter asks for donations for his court case, and gets a nice pile of cash.
Twitter points to TOS.
Grifter goes "Welp, I tried" and keeps the cash.
Idiots rant about how evil Twitter is.

MAKE ME HUWHITE, JARED!

Make me Huwhite, Jared!

delet

GIMME YO GUNS WHITE BOI

la creatura...

Im sorry user, if that is a photo of yourself, i'm afraid the Huwizard must deny you entry into the ethnothread.

Two new proud Huwhite men enter the ethnothread!

jared is unstoppable

MAKE ME HUWHITE, JARED!

Really rooting for Jared

MAKE ME HUWHITE, JARED!

MAKE ME HUWHITE, JARED!

Sweet. Gl senpai

If Twitter wanted to be a private leftist authoritarian echo chamber they would have had to lock down all content behind a membership wall.

It's a public forum.

Got so excited while watching that, he made great arguments on why he stands on a leg and if there were to be any free speech advocate to represent us, I'd want Jared.

Wooooooosh. H U W H I T E D!

>MAKE ME HUWHITE, JARED!

Thanks, amigo. Wait... YOU MADE ME THE WRONG KIND OF HUWHITE!!!

I'm not watching your monetized youtube video.

Someone tell me why he is suing. On what grounds. Why does he think he has a case.

LAWFARE
This is a totally underutilized weapon in the arsenal.

MAKE ME HUWHITE, JARED!

MAKE ME JARED, HUWHITE!

I fucking love le elderly Huwhite man, he emanates dignity and wisdom, a true sage

/ourfuhrer/

Reason for ban was association of group that condones violence, which has zero truth or merit.

Value of twitter following was worth according to him: $250,000

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pruneyard_Shopping_Center_v._Robins

Twitter is a public forum and this is a case that he references that happened in california, where private property can still be a public forum.

Tos change which he didn't agree to and he believes stands little legal survivablity.

Violation of unruh civil rights law

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unruh_Civil_Rights_Act

Here is the lawsuit filing

scribd.com/document/372035678/Taylor-v-Twitter-Complaint

This

I'm...i'm sorry user, sometimes the Huwizard's mighty powers have unintended consequences.
Welcome to the Huwhite side, anons!

The internet has become so important as a public forum that these companies should have a responsibility to host people with views they dont like and not ban them.

As long as they arent advocating crimes they should be forced to allow it.

Now will he get a (((lawyer))) or a lawyer?

MAKE ME HUWHITE JARED

>TOS
Did you not watch the video? It's a private company, sure, but if the service is declared a public forum, the first amendment rights might supersede their shitty TOS.

GL, HF.

He has no fucking case. Twitter is a private company, if they don't want him on their platform than that's their choice. Fuck anybody who is for limiting american freedoms.

Wow pol is finally learning. Brought up social media censorship almost a year ago and you faggots wouldn't shut the fuck up about this stupid cake garbage.

This, private companies SHOULD be allowed to do whatever they want

You didn't watch the video but here you are shooting your big fat mouth off like a dipshit.

LIFE COMES AT YA FAST

Spoiler: It won't.

I believe your (((unwarranted pessimism))) and meme flag are related.

Spoiler: You're a merchant

2x0=0. nice try.

That's pretty common of most people sadly, the truth is it's a public forum and having random entities as the arbiters of morality is wrong. There is no making a proper competitor for faceberg, jewtube and twitter, it's an organic thing outside of control. Your average person isn't involved or aware enough to fight for your freedoms or go to a place that is. Idiots like this poster blindly follow principles which undermine his freedoms/prosperity.

bump for lulz

MAKE ME HUWHITE, JARED!

Fuck you, Shlomo, I hope he wins.

MUH FREEDUMBS

He sure didn't, and he sure is, but the flag checks out.

Spouting shit you know fuck all about and doubling down on it when confronted is like a national sport for you guys.

I want to donate, but I don't want rabid leftist lunatics to be able to get my personal identification. Is their donation private or would I get Brendan Eich'd for donating?

>amren.com/cryptocurrency/

They accept Crypto, BTC, LTC, BCC, ETH.

bake the FUCKING TWITTER YOU BIGOT

yeah put your transactions on a public ledger; that will be a true guarantee of staying anonymoose guize

MAKE ME HUWHITE JARED!

Make me huwhite, Jared!

MAKE ME HUWHITE, JARED!

(actually, I feel whiter just looking at that glorious bastard's face)

Reality hits you hard bro

>purchase bitcoin with prepaid card paid for with cash or cash directly via local bitcoins
>using a vpn and using a disposable email
Problem solved. I buy narcotics this way all the time.

MAKE ME HUWHITE, JARED!

isn't (((infowars))) also doing this btw?
Alex has mentioned this several times, but haven't heard anything since

frankly I just hope this shitty service dies

He actually does have a case, there's precedent for it in the US before.

If your company is big enough, public enough, and proports to give a platform for free speech, then they are beholden to the first amendment the same way the government is.

It should be this way. Your telephone service provider shouldn't be able to ban you from making phone calls because of your politics. Neither should an ISP.

And twitter, being such a prolific and central piece of PUBLIC american political commentary and communication should have to abide by the first amendment.

ugh I hate beggars.
If the didn't drag it out so much and made it so god damn petty, I would seriously have donated them some shekels
>If you want to aid us in this lawsuit, please consider donate for our legal fees
Approved
>Pls.. we need muneys. balbal blablab laba yes we are asking for free muney blablalblaballbalb it's a hard world blalbalblabal pls blalbalbla pretty pls blalbalblalba
Denied GYPSY! GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY

Isn't it defamation to accuse american renaissance of being a violent group?

MAKE ME HUWHITE, JARED!

that is good, but now they are not getting any because of that petty begging, had they just kept it simple

bump

>private companies SHOULD be allowed to do whatever they want

HOLY SHIT, AIN'T NO WAY I'M GONNA MORPH INTO A NIGGER!

MAKE ME HUWHITE, JARED!

MAKE ME HUWHITE, JARED!

wat is amren's secret twitter handle?

His voice reminds me of Carl Sagan

>implying that you have money to donate let alone that you ever would
Fuck you, you're practically helping (((them))) with your shameless shilling.

BUMP for the Huwhite race.

make me huwhite, jared!!

Bumping to spread the Good Word.

Jews fear the blue-eyed Samurai

the absolute state of this board
god no wonder i stay away nowadays