They are KIDS, Sup Forums! KIDS!

Sacred, precious KIDS!
Stop this campaign now
For them

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yids

We wuz kids n shiet

Lmao welcome to the real world sweetie.

>100,000,000 retweets
>200,530,003,788 likes

Why is it always like this?

twitter bots

Kids who parents just happen to work for the government and receive an unlimited supply of free Japanese delicacies! I guess you don't meet a lot of kids at Taco Bell!

kek

Lol.

>22
watch it mister

Your guys are fucking with school shooting survivors. Let that sink in. And here I thought you pride yourself on being a Christian board. Scumcunts.

This.

im a heeb

crusade variety of Christians, not Pope Francis variety

HOW CAN I REECH THEESE KEEEDS

The real truth the news will never tell you is that there are far more liberal bots than Russian bots.

Powerful! She's a phenomenal writer. Shades of Dave.

Where do you think you are? Anyway whether or not they're actors is irrelevant, they're using tradgedy as an excuse to strip innocent people of their rights and it's fucking disgusting.

>t. concerned citizen

they are conniving kikes

we couldnt consider ourself a christian board if we didnt attack them

>Your guys are fucking with school shooting survivors.
They (or you) need to prove it.

>such poor acting performance,
was that required to pass the training?

We are KIDS goyim

>their tears say more than real evidence ever could

Nice try Rabbi. Your little jew lemmings might believe the poison from your lips, but we are nothing like your people. You are the cancer, we would be the tumor enveloping you and suffocating you

>we're just kids
which is why you shouldn't be taken seriously. you can't have people treat you like an adult when you want to get involved in politics, then start screeching "WE'RE JUST KIDS" when they criticize you. they sound like a bunch of jews.

Those kids are allying with news groups that have cried wolf and shilled for nefarious agendas so many times that trust has been destroyed

>Kikes
>In
>Deep
>State
What did they mean by this?

>Scumcunts

Typical kike woman garble. Can't swear eloquently, can't think at all really.

fpbp

we're being manipulated
pic related

So if kids demand we get rid of cars after a car accident do we have to do it because they are kids?

Harassing people isn't a sin.

I'm an american and I hate kids I love guns pew pew pew kill kill

>We demand you give up your Constitutional rights!
>We're just kids, though, stop bullying us!

Fuck off. If you're mature enough to enter the shark tank known as politics, then prepare to be eaten alive.

Fpbp from a roastie? Now I've seen everything.

we're not fucking buying it this time

kek, this image reads like a schizoid retard wrote it

I personally wish the gunmen would have got them all. Instead of mourning their loved ones they rather scream to take our freedoms away. 1984 coming to life, FUCK those kids.

Those kids just stepped into the public arena where there is no mercy and no quarter. Stay or leave.

Kek.
>WE
>ARE
>YIDS

Never! Maximum pressure!

I agree. It bothers me that they want to destroy the 2nd Amendment, but want abortions to be legal.

Won't pushing these 'Survivors' stories just encourage the social media addicted children to encourage more school shootings?
I mean these people are getting national attention I mean in a real twisted way some would want to get the same level of attention no?
Increase bullying that dark goth kid so he'll shoot up the school and then I'll be Kardashian famous!

Kikes got us all blue-balled after Sandy Hook, and the nut almost leaked out during Vegas.

But this, oh boy this might actually blow a hole right through the pants. Can't build up all that autism and not expect fallout

If they had not talked about policy, I would have completely ignored them and probably protected them if people attacked them. They brought this to themselves because their rhetoric has real political consequences now.

WE ARE NOT 24 YEAR OLDS TRUST ME GOYIM

For all anons: Texas has a license to carry with all blue states honoring that right to carry in those states. If your state doesn't honor it or doesn't have the same reciprocal law, get a gun in Texas. Also, you must renew every four years.

MK Ultra

>The leopard print clothing or dressing as a cat refers to the Sex Kitten Programming or Cat alter. This is the most sexual programming. Yes, even men have this alter!

>"BETA. Referred to as "sexual" programming. This programming eliminates all learned moral convictions and stimulates the primitive sexual instinct, devoid of inhibitions. "Cat" alters may come out at this level."

They are kids ffs guys lets all just turn in for the night

I love my kids too much to give my guns up to White haters who want them dead.

*is 20+ years in high school*
WE WUZ KEEDZ N SHIET

Script writer having Caps Lock issues it seems. And seriously, how many teens view the world in the context of “We”...

ITS COMING LADS

The kids that you see being pushed on the MSM were/are involved in the event from the get go.

The script writers are getting very lazy, but they bank on the public's general stupidity.

[ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

That is exactly what a non-kid would say

SHAME GOY SHAME

WHY DON'T YOU FEEL SHAME

>all liberal bots are women

Pottery.

Oh boy here we go...

KIDS vs trolls

Educated Students vs fat white angry men

JEWS vs goym

WE KNOW THE NORMIES WILL PART WITH THE (((MEDIA)))

This tbqh desu.

Shut up kike.

She isn't a kid. She's an adult. Why do 17-18 yr olds think they qualify as kids? This society is so fucking screwed.

Well according to all the jewish media, a 35 year old somalian rapist is 14 in Sweden!

>bantering is a sin
Lmaoooo, the absolute state of anarcho-keks

a person who fits the narrative does not reach adulthood until age 30, so you can't blame them for acting how they do
a person who goes against the narrative is a perfectly capable adult by age 12 and should be tried as such

they're kikes. kill them all.

"just use the emotional 'we're kids' line and they'll buy it"

Should've caught a round through the skull.

They are KIDS except when they want birth control and voting rights and legalized marijuana.

D-Delete this Goyim

Go fuck a wallaby you vegecunt

you americans should start trying to source as many yearbooks as you can get your hands on, spanning at least 2 or three years with a couple copies of each. If they attended the school the data would corroborate it. An seeing as its in physical print it would be hard to argue with compared to shit sourced from the internet

The are not Americans or kids, they are jews.
Let them go home and disarm israel!

Being a survivor of a school shooting does not give them the right to campaign against my rights unchallenged. I would shoot the first kid in the fucking head that tried to take a gun away from me in person.

Why were so many jews shot at the school?
Because the school is 40% jewish!
Any school that jewish belongs in israel.

Wait, what is a crisis actor?
t. overton window

hmm
... actors can't be kids?

Were kids.. by the way... kids who can’t vote shouldn’t be attempting to legislate..

Where is the hard proof guys? I've seen proof that skinny soyboy is a liberal shill and likes CNN and another girl has an imdb page. But thats barely enough to cast suspicion.

It was a jewish school so it is still consistent with christianity anyway. Get fucked... I guess...

this lmao
they are making a huge mistake

All of the crisis actors claiming that they aren't crisis actors makes me believe they are crisis actors more.

imagine if thats how the whole thing explodes back on them

Welcome to the media spotlight.
If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

This is going to be their new school...

sure they are.
fuck these anti-gun cunts.

i had people try to kill me in my own apartment, who cares what you think, you believe everything that the media tells you

>WORD1 . WORD2 . WORD3 . WORD4 .
ahh... the powerful "I'm a repressed woman stating every word as if they mattered" technique

Do Americans take class photos every year?

>WE ARE AIDS

>hi_fellow_non-actors.jpg

All the other yids with the cut up dicks better run better run outrun my gun.