Redpilled movie?

Is falling down a secret redpill? Sure the main character is an emotionally abusive guy and a psycho waiting to happen, but at the same time the movie shows all these different elements around him that pushed him over the edge and past that line where he snapped and starts doing all these things.

Lost his house and kid, lost his job, is going through the motions day by day faced with that world that gets increasingly shittier. The movie shits all over the multi-culti society and shows them as thieves and criminals, even shits on retarded degenerate nazi larpers at the same time.

The guy wants to go back to how things were, he just wants to see his daughter and failing that in the end he even lets himself get shot so she gets the insurance money.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1555149/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
imdb.com/title/tt2544766/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=um1hh6QsWsU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's nothing
This is a redpilled movie!

Great movie

Boondock saints

I stumbled upon this on Xbox live a year ago, I totally connected with this guy. Does that make me unstable

This is a redpilled movie.

Falling Down was just angry, but it's still part of the soft propaganda that started to escalate. It's about a broken family, being the dad the evil personified. Violent with his wife, aggressive with this kid, etc.
Even the cop had marital issues.
All in all meant to make white males and marriage bad.

I know most of pol can't read properly (jk)

Great movies from Brazil:

Elite Squad: enemy within (Tropa de Elite 2, not 1)
imdb.com/title/tt1555149/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

City of god

I really like the main actor. This was hos best role. Didn't enjoy hims as much in the overrated narcos series though
t.Sup Forums

agreed...that movie is so close to the reality of government corruption, it is spooky...no wonder it got an 8.1...most people see the first movie, it was shit in my opinion. #2 was red pill as fuck...Foreigners love it, brazilians hate it

Tropa de Elite 1 was better
Got race mixing though
But Brazil is fucked anyway so who cares

You know there is a third part? where the main character from the second movie works as a warden at a jail. havent seen it yet though

Tropa 1 was pure propaganda....mentions the drug dealers in the favela but #2 is how the drug get into the favela...the politicians and pigs...hence the title, enemy within

That is the true red pill

I am in Brazil and I have trouble finding it...wonder what shit they show HAAHHAHA

The government of Brazil was not too happy with #2 as it shows that the real pieces of shit are the ones that bring the corruption to the country with the aid of their glow in the dark buddies

Spike Lee's "Do the Right Thing" is an unintentionally redpilled movie. It's about a dindu chimpout.

You're meant to hate Dfens and like Robert Duvall. People still like him in spite of the storyline, kind of like Man in the High Castle.

this is unironically redpilled

pigs move in and destroy bird society

That movie was pretty weak though. Spike lee is a shitty screenwriter. she's gotta have it was a complete waste of time

Hitler: The Rise of Evil is quite the red pill if you can block out the character assassination

I really want to see it now

Empire of Dust is an unintentional red pill:

youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc

I can only see the trailer, don't think it will ever be made

Another fucked up movie is carandiru ...the true story of the prison massacre...the guy who plays Xerxes in 300 plays a fag HAHAHA

btw everyone should see "africa addio" that is some pure kino.

Wagner Moura is a raging commie though

never read an interwiev with him. so I should avoid that?

hold my beer

What?
Tropa de Elite 2 was the answer to leftist crying about how the first movie only shows the slums and drug dealers as the evil.
2 is a watered down denouncing of politicians, done without pointing any finger or raising significant question. It was the answer to "what about powerful white dudes?" questions (e o Cunha?).
Want a red pill about how drug dealers came to be in our poor excuse of a country? Look no further than PCdoB, who taught lowly criminals guerrila warfare tactics and shit.
Hence, PCC came to be.
Fuck those guys.
Ustra vive!
Bolsonaro 2018!

Michiel de Ruyter (2015)
imdb.com/title/tt2544766/

Maximum Dutch nationalism

get out of here...it is like watching the next part of cidade de deus, when the guy gets the pics of the crooked cops....

I am not a PT lover, not at all...but the reality is Temer is a CIA asset...so in that light, tropa 2 is a fucking red pill

Like the plague. The dude is shooting a movie about Carlos Marighela, a communist terrorist.
And he is doing that with state money, through tax returns.

no that makes you normal and empathetic

communism is (((them))) of course the main actor will become a jew sell out, like all of hollywood at the moment...

Actor does an American movie and then turn commie...what a shock...you think the movies in the USA right now are not jew commie shit?

>I'm not a PT lover
>Temer is a CIA asset
Fuck off you filthy PSOL/PCdoB voter.

soppa de macaco

LOL a wikileaks release named Temer as a CIA asset....

fucking hell

one p...not 2

>you think the movies in the USA right now are not jew commie shit?
Yes they are. Am I suposed to like Wagner Moura's shit because of that?

Quest For Fire

UMA

what is wrong with you pea brains? who makes {{{movies}}}?
this {{{movie}}} is no exception. {{{predictive programming}}} is not the same as enlightening people.
{{{wikileaks}}}

Argo

Avoid him in general, I don't think he'll make something like Tropa again. He said it himself in interviews he thought the movie depicted the favelados unfairly or something like that. And I don't know where you heard about a third movie, I searched for it and there's nothing online.

While there is indeed a "e o Cunha?" side to it, that doesn't make the premise of the movie wrong. It indeed begins on top, PCdoB, PCC, and even nigglets like PCO are just peasants, they don't get to say who does what. What they'll never explore in any movie is how these politicians are very imporant figures in organized crime, e.g. Sérgio Cabral is highly rumoured to be the leader of the Comando Vermelho. Right after being arrested, he supposedly ordered his people in favelas to start wars to show who owns that shit. He's been in jail for more than a year and the wars are going on to this day. That's a big reason for the Rio security chimp out btw, it all compounds from his doing. And he's only one figure. The thing is too many brazilians are below complete idiocy, so there are less insiders spilling the beans and it's harder to know who are the international controllers behind figures like Cabral. Of course we more or less know their ((profile)), but there are no names or institutions being discussed. The closest to it we have is knowing the kikes at Globo control the media, but that's just one part of it.
And as much as the military were WAY better than the democratic governments, that doesn't mean we get to ignore they installed by CIA. If they return backed by the same people you better be ready to fight for Israel.

>Citation needed

Hey Banana Niggers, this isn't fucking reddit or jewbook, go sucky sucky elsewhere.

Unironically. Still have the asspained reviews from 'legitimate' sites actually deducting points for wrongthink...

fuck no! the dude went 1000% sell out after getting a fat hollywood contract to be in narcos....

The history of the CIA and their rogue operations are pure CIA/Mossad shit...Bill Clinton and Mena + Barry Seal are the only reason Escobar and company became so fucking rich

Even the CIA released documents saying they were the ones that trained the military dictatorship in the fine techniques of torture tell you that shit in Brazil is controlled by (((them)))

I dream of the day we can get rid of communist and/or PT shit in Brazil

We are on the same side bro, just see it from a different perspective

Honestly, do you think there is one politician from our past that was not promised a condo in Miami for fucking up the country?

Fucking type wikileaks, Temer CIA

He sold out the country by providing info to the CIA = CIA asset

Wasn't he already a commie far before that?

If you want to understand politics I suggest you break out of that boomer mindset.
>everyone who brings up the CIA is a commie
Yeah sure, that's why military intelligence agencies hate their guts for leaving POWs in Vietnam so they could set up human trafficking networks in Southeast Asia. Trust the CIA goy, they are the good guys. Your only enemies are commies, neoliberals are all your buddies

That movies funny i think they wanted hitler to look like a weirdo but he ended up being more sympathetic that way.

Favorite Line: "if i fall wrap me in a swastika banner. Sieg heil!"

Like how could you not get all pumbed up after that line.

This guy is more mysterious than super gonorrhea...however...tropa 2 shed some light in the entire Cental/South American coup ....led by the CIA

Watch the movie, don't eat all its shit...but there is something suspicious when a favela illiterate suddenly gets to control a poor region..

Do I trust politicians...fuck no...do I trust Brazilian politicians....Fucking hell, no...the proof is in their actions...B man sounds reasonable but I need to see action before I praise his ass.

Pic related is pretty redpilled

I didn't say that. I'm quite aware the shitshow this has been from the beginning and the reasons why. The thing is most BRs cry muh defeatist and muh based Dom Pedro II, comfortably ignoring this has been a jewish colony from the start. (((New christians)) were among the first to step in these lands, and before 1600 they already had hereditary captancies on their name. Look no further than Fernando de Noronha, a sephardite responsible for pau brasil's extinction. Now tourists literally have to pay for the minute in the island. At the end of the day it's pretty much a Globo private retreat paid by taxes. Fits the jew.

I know PCdoB and PCO are nothing compared to their form in the 60's.
I know about the conections between the rulong political class and traditional criminal factions.
My issue with TdE2 is that they don't give any name, be it from politics (which is ok, since it is "fiction"), or political parties (here is what gets me mad).
The point is, PT should be named. It was founded by communist terrorists, articulated Foro de São Paulo and owned almost the entirety of the parliament, not to mention state governments (such as Sérgio Cabral).
If the criminal factions became the powerhouse that they are today, PT is responsible. They done so by aliviating criminal sanctions, disarming the populace, and making virtualy any action from law enforcement a violation of individual rights.
Of course, you can't expect that shit from a movie funded by the state (as is the case with almost any national production), but still...

Yeah, thought so

It's an accidental redpill, like American History X.

True desu, that movie unironically was a stepping stone for me understanding the holocaust.

The thing is you should already be suspicious of that before watching the movie. It's useful for normies, but that's about it. You really expect an actor signed to Globo to do any actual redpilling? They'll talk about some shit everyone already knows to let off some steam and that's it. It's useless while the ((root)) of the problem remains in the shadows. They want you to lose time with a different branch and that's it. The movie is useful in that it is living proof even the average brazilian doesn't trust the government, but that's useless if they're not willing to do something about it other than rant on faceberg. That's why I mentioned our lack of insider information before btw. For instance, there are several books about the shady shit that happened on Vietnam. There is nothing like that in Brazil, about any event in our history. The closest to that is the "Politically Incorrect History of Brazil" series, which is largely edgy reddit dogshit. It doesn't touch on the root problem.

I agree 100%...pau brazil extinction...no, I am one of the few that creates cuttings of this tree and plants as many as I can.

But what Brazilian need to do is stop fighting each other and fuck (((their))) plans for our country...divide and conquer is the only thing they have,,,I am not fighting against you bro, I am fighting with you. If this country is to ever survive and not get fucked, we need to get rid of the glow in the dark shit the has plagued our country since the military dictatorship.

Case in point> a now dead site that used to populate the internet even before Dilma was a thing, identified her as a piece of shit (even before she was known!). All the fucking CIA does and works over here is to make us turn on each other when the only thing we all want is to stop corruption, end the bullshit and be free, once and for all.

We have the resources of 20x California but the same disease plagues us....(((them)))

When you die
You'll know why
For you cannot be saved with all the world enslaved
When you die you'll know why.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=um1hh6QsWsU

Aww. Does the kike just wish things could go back to normal? Pity. Maybe you shouldnt have fucked the world over so badly.

Kek approves this is the best part

Love how they instantly all fall in line without a word after he's been hanging back at the summer house

Military dictatorship = CIA
War on drugs = Reagan and the CIA...turns brazil into a shit hole once we have democracy

We have a common enemy...the entire fucking world does...and we all know who (((they))) are

Loved that movie. Libtard gf liked it too. I was gleaming inside when it showed all the Germans who secretly love hitler.

Worst part was when he shoots the dog. I explained to my gf how that scene makes no sense, hitler loved dogs etc

>Implying I am here sucking american deep state cock
Sometimes you gotta pick something called the lesser evil. So, go back in time, during the 60's.
You got basically two options: side with Cuban Inteligence or the CIA. Which would you rather do?

Does anybody on /pol REALLY watch a movie without pausing and pointing out the bullshit...our poor wives, GFs...can't spent 2 hrs without us dropping red pills...

The point is: Every fucking politician in the world at the moment is fucking the people...that is clear. We know who controls them

we have one mission and one mission alone. Pic related..let us stop fighting each other and come together to end the plague

Is tropa 2 perfect...no....but we need to ask, who the fuck can bring in TONS of drugs and guns to supply the illiterate favela animals?

Guys check out HELL ON WHEELS on AMC, or niggerflix
It's pretty redpilled... I liked it a lot.
The story actually has meaning and impact and cool historical references although it's not completely accurate.
It's about a confederate soldier who goes to help build the railroad after the civil war. Back when you had to have grit to survive...
Trying times men!!

>I know PCdoB and PCO are nothing compared to their form in the 60's.
That was not my point. My point is they are peasants. Dilma, Marighella and related communist buddies are nothing more than peasants, they don't make the calls. And you are truly naive if you think the problem boils down to PT, we were fucked before them. The only reason this shitshow didn't explode sooner was because the military were aggressive, but that couldn't hold it forever. The thing is if I say that theDonald tier anons will start lashing at me about how I'm a commie. I can't help but feel sad about such naivety. This country was a shitshow for 99% of its history, it was only somewhat decent for a couple decades after the arrival of European immigrants in the XIXth, and still only where they lived. It's incredibly dumb thinking the safety under the military or the hope for a future under the empire can be replicated simply with a change in government. It won't you dumbfucks, because this is a mutt country. But BRs refuse to get that in their heads. They refuse to understand that racemixed nations are doomed. Their refusal to see the abyss they're walking towards is enough to back up my point. All they care about is soccer in the weekend, beer with their buddies and fucking a mulatta whore every now and then. That's why this place won't change.
Genetics. You like it or not it's real.
That's why I'm worried when I see the south being advertised like crazy on TV. Once the filth is spread there is no coming back. They have already ruined the beaches in Santa Catarina. Gradually the filth spreads, and wherever there was still hope ceases to exist. Such is a mutt country.

Fuck lesser evil.....that is a concept for people that have accepted defeat. I won't fucking back lesser evil...evil is fucking evil.
It will never bring good...this is not math, double negative does not work in the real world.

eat them all and shit out their bones...

Hitler is the only one who could have stopped this. When you say shit about skinheads and neo nazis being stupid you just reveal you're a kike. Yes. Maybe the kikes portrayel of neo nazis and skinheads makes them look stupid.

Kek
Praise be upon him.

>since the military dictatorship
Stop being naive man. The CIA is just the latest trick in the bag.

You're implying the average citizen's opinion matters. It doesn't, the show happens regardless. What matters is if we are able to buy guns and retreat to the countryside to defend ourselves and our family. That's it. Aside from that it's a stage fight between them.

Favelas will never be solved while the demographic problem is not. They are a voting farm for politicians, an audience farm for media, a workers farm for business and a drug farm for all the previous. And they are such a thing precisely because they are niggers and mutts. How to go about changing the demographic picture is a whole other story. Unlike Europe or North America they won't retreat from the cold if left to rot. On the contrary, they thrive in this climate. Whites don't. So what is there to be done? Actual solutions are never discussed, all politicians and media care about are temporary pressure relievers to create the illusion things got better under politician X. Permanent change is very different.

Excuse me....but the CIA just released documents that show they trained the dictatorship in ways of torture and provided aid....Was release last fucking year....google it, they don't even hide that shit.

I do charity work in favelas...how the fuck does an illiterate bag of shit favela dweller get his hands on 5kg of crack, packaged and ready to weight and sell...I have see this shit...

Don't believe me, look at the latest video of the crack market that the cops tried to stop....guys with machine guns protecting open crack markets in Sao Paulo....how the fuck does a complete degenerate with no formal education plan and execute such an operation

Open your eyes user, Temer is a CIA asset, the country is blocked from democracy and progress because if we go Gadaffi, the fucking bombs will fall

Mexico = North America
Central America
South America ....the playground of glow in the dark bitches.

Uproot the (((tree))) we have and replace it with order and a fucking REAL government that is not a lesser evil
The world is currently controlled by lesser evil

This movie is so damn redpilled, the writer 100% has to go on Sup Forums. There's too many coincidences.

>when a movie based on a cell phone game becomes your go to red pill

lord have mercy.

No movie can be redpill...it is the bluepill movies that the cunts deem that you need to watch and red pill the audience using the pause button...showing the bullshit and calling out the plot every fucking step of the way

see the emergence of ...call out the bullshit

Damn you turbonigger, where did I deny the CIA's doings? I only said they are the latest problem. Your previous replies suggested things only went to shit with their meddling from the military onwards. I'm not denying their meddling, what I'm saying is things were shit LONG before that. They are not the root problem themselves, they are merely recent representatives. Hence the Fernando de Noronha example.

he killed his dog before himself, naturally this is twisted to make him out as a monster but in reality he like goebbels killed his loved ones and self because he knows what the soviets would of done.

For the literally billionth time
>Falling Down is directed by a Pedo Jew
>Douglas is a Jew
>it's a precient movie about Times Up
>it's literally Clueless Goy: The Movie
>Robert Duvall is an unhappy pensioner, the symbology is that America itself, capitalism, failed whites always
Geeee, really makes me think why white kids 30 years later relate to the movie. It's not a redpill. It's the Jews telling our parents TimesUp, time for the Zio-Commie Multi-Culti Utopia Melting Pot.

Falling Down. Decline. Collapse. Death.

Go to live lea......there is a poster called Rusty...this guy takes vintage pre war films and posts them over there. See the video of RIO...see the vintage footage> business suits, thriving industry...beautiful buildings, people not acting like drug dealing hoodlums...
Watch that shit and then see what RIO became when (((they))) inserted their circumscribed dicks.
call me names bro, but I won't insult you back, I am educated and have studied the destruction of our once iconic country.

Rio went from powerhouse to the tranny olympics, I hope you watch the video and see the evolution from order and progress to jew shithole...

Another punch in the face> After Brazil accepted Germans and Japs that were refused in the USA because of (my ancestors are japs)...the jew decided that they would kill us,
That was the end of a great county and the start of shithole status

The Dictatorship was a de-facto communist regime to punish brazil via the context of fucking up communists....how the fuck was Brazil ever to become communist when we accepted the most fervent anti-communist immigrants in the history of the world

Pleasant nightmares

live leak*

its funny because it wasnt intentional redpilled

I think he's refering to the scene early on where Hitler and the journalist are traveling around talking to people. At one point they're visiting some farm or something and Hitler shoots a dog for biting him, then a few seconds later uses the dog as a puppet while in their van.

>circumscribed dicks

fucking auto correct....

"They Live" was redpilled as fuck.

anyone has a good summary why this is redpilled?

because the pigs use deceit to fuck over the birds...the pissed off bird saves the day cause he does not want to accept the new migrants.

But you are looking in the wrong place...

to get to the real red pill...of all time, take the most recent super rotten tomato movie> Call me by my name

Jew kid is a gay, dad is gay, he has no courage to be full gay, so he gets a hot jew man to fuck his underage kid...the movie is the ultimate blue pill

The real red pill in your face: the first scene...the only true heterosexual in the family, the sister, when seeing the AMERICAN JEW coming to fuck the kid...she says> here comes the usurper

*call me by your name with Armie Hammer (American jew in real life)

It's the very first scene that hits me, the cars broken down, stuck in traffic, all that stinking fumes, nobody walking, talking, meeting, just sitting poisoning each other, baking in the cancer-smoke in the hot sun. Truly mans worst invention.

Holy shit you have no idea how to greentext lmao

ok, but no way I'm gonna watch a gay movie

You are welcome in the jungle, Brit bro

Easier to adapt to the jungle than it is to get used to the city once you know paradise.

t. lived almost an entire year with the and could not stand going back to the city

>Sure the main character is an emotionally abusive guy and a psycho waiting to happen, but at the same time the movie shows all these different elements around him that pushed him over the edge and past that line where he snapped and starts doing all these things
Reminds me of pic related ( a God-Tier film)

The most disgusting shit you will ever see...

one scene....fag kid jerks off in a peach...American Jew comes in the bedroom, tastes the cum in the peach and drives the twink crazy by implying he will eat said peach

I barfed in my mouth but need to know my enemy and learn to hate him so much that I will show no mercy on the day of the rope

Yes, inner city townsfolk are the true savages, the filth they can endure is beyond me. I wouldn't last five minutes in the jungle m8, i'm build for cold misty forests, i would cook out there.

Invitation still open, if ever you change your mind,,,better to become beef wellington in the jungle than to get a hot beef wellington where the sun don't shine (pun intended, my vit-d deficient brother)

Your dry brit humor and earl grey tea is quite humidity quenching

This is a great redpill.

The ending made me cry.

It is ok to cry user...but not on the day of the rope...harden yourself now...the time is coming